+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying bowp 2nd time

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
hi,

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before, I like to ask if anyone here has successfully received their bowp for the 2nd time and how long is it valid for? I'm a May 2013 applicant and my current bowp will be expiring in mid September. So should I just wait for my PR application and not extend my bowp?

Also, do I have to attach my job offer letter if I apply online? I'm currently working part time as I'm in the process of starting my own business so I'm not sure if this might somehow affect the application of my bowp if I decide to extend?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
joshm said:
hi,

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before, I like to ask if anyone here has successfully received their bowp for the 2nd time and how long is it valid for? I'm a May 2013 applicant and my current bowp will be expiring in mid September. So should I just wait for my PR application and not extend my bowp?

Also, do I have to attach my job offer letter if I apply online? I'm currently working part time as I'm in the process of starting my own business so I'm not sure if this might somehow affect the application of my bowp if I decide to extend?
I just recently applied for a second bowp. Should get answer soon...
Here is a thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bowp-can-i-apply-for-a-second-one-t153564.0.html

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
Wow...how much details did you give out, if any?
I remember it's a second application since your first PR application got rejected, and the original OWP based on that is due to lapse.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
MenicMonday said:
Wow...how much details did you give out, if any?
I remember it's a second application since your first PR application got rejected, and the original OWP based on that is due to lapse.
I did not send out more information than was requested but didn't try to hide something. I attached explanation letter stated that I:
1. Have valid WP which is due to expire in 1.5 months. (WP number mentioned in IMM 5710 form)
2. Currently in Canada.
3. Submitted application for PR and received AOR (letter attached).
In addition I mentioned my previous PR refusal in IMM 5710 form (without too much details).