+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

mp18

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I want to mail Ircc to expedite trv process but I don’t have any employment letter
So if I sent only residence proof and tax slip
Would it be sufficient.?

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
Hello all
I applied for trv inside Canada on Jan 16th. I had to come back to india. I have been waiting to hear from ircc on my application. Yesterday I sent them an email and raised the new webform for priority processing of visitor visa applicants outside Canada who are restrictions exempt. Can someone share what I can expect next like my file being transferred to India or are they going to request biometrics again or anything else?

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
I want to mail Ircc to expedite trv process but I don’t have any employment letter
So if I sent only residence proof and tax slip
Would it be sufficient.?
There is no definite answer to this. Though providing employment letter is helpful but you can always try with whatever documents you have.

riri8989

May 27, 2021
hey i applied for my trv inside canada on 17th jan and travelled to india in feb , i have put in a few web forms but the same automated reply, i even emailed them to fasten the process but still no reply

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
hey i applied for my trv inside canada on 17th jan and travelled to india in feb , i have put in a few web forms but the same automated reply, i even emailed them to fasten the process but still no reply
I am on a work permit. I just filled the webform and sent an email two days back. Hoping to receive passport request soon.

Shubhsen

May 27, 2021
Did you send any supporting documents.?
I sent the supporting documents like offer letter, paystubs, rental agreement and all. I hope this new webform process is helping in getting passport requests since they have mentioned in the website that we have to tell them through the webform that we are exempt from restrictions and need trv.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I had my TRV stamped. The TRV process was a long and tiresome journey from online submission to stamping. Hope you all will find the whole timeline insightful.

Jan 12, 2021: TRV application raised online from Canada
Mar 02, 2021: Raised webform #1 for emergency processing due to medical emergency back in India
Mar 04, 2021: Flew from Canada to India
Mar 18, 2021: Webform #1 acknowledged as received. No action taken.
Mar 24, 2021: Raised webform #2 for emergency processing with more set of documents
Apr 09, 2021: Mailed IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca citing reasons why the application should be expedited
Apr 10, 2021: Webform #2 acknowledged as received. No action taken.
Apr 12, 2021: TRV application transferred to IRCC New Delhi for further processing
Apr 14, 2021: Emailed delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca requesting to expedite process the application and citing reasons/documents that family and active job are back in Canada.
Apr 15, 2021: General reply back from IRCC New Delhi. No action taken. In the meantime regularly used Twitter and Facebook for communicating with New Delhi IRCC. Nothing happened. Some poor fellow on the other end just copy-pastes general reply every time.
Apr 19, 2021: Delhi IRCC and VACs declared closed for indefinite time due to ongoing Covid and curfew in Delhi. At this time, I was losing all hope to get back to Canada.
Apr 20, 2021: Passport request received. Probably mailing IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions worked.
Apr 22, 2021: Canada declared all direct flight cancellations from India. Emirates suspended all flights from India.
Apr 23, 2021: Decided to travel to United States for Visa stamping. Had previous chats/emails with LA IRCC and NYC IRCC and both confirmed that visa stamping can be done in any consulate around the world irrespective of where it has been processed/approved. Just that you have to be legally present in that country.
Apr 26, 2021: Reached USA and emailed for passport submission formalities. Payment link sent immediately by VFS. After the Payment was made by me, VFS emailed back 2-way FedEx courier label. Process was super fast.
Apr 28, 2021: Mailed passport and other required documents to Los Angeles VAC
Apr 29, 2021: Package reached Los Angeles VAC
Apr 30, 2021: Passport sent to IRCC Los Angeles. Counterfoil generated. Stamped. And passport is sent back to VAC on the same day.
May 03, 2021: Passport sent back by Los Angeles VAC to my USA address
May 04, 2021: Stamped Passport received. The end to end process in USA took 1 week.
So happy to hear that you got the stamping done. Worth the effort and good u got it. BTW how did u know that your application is in Delhi?.. in my case I raised a webform and they said my file is in Abudhabi, I applied from Dubai. So u got a response from the webform? Also how many days r they taking to respond when u send email to ircc to prioritize... I gave a valid reason that it's been more than 6 months that I am away from my spouse. I am on student visa in Canada and waiting for my spouse visa approval

canadacec2021

Feb 15, 2021
So happy to hear that you got the stamping done. Worth the effort and good u got it. BTW how did u know that your application is in Delhi?.. in my case I raised a webform and they said my file is in Abudhabi, I applied from Dubai. So u got a response from the webform? Also how many days r they taking to respond when u send email to ircc to prioritize... I gave a valid reason that it's been more than 6 months that I am away from my spouse. I am on student visa in Canada and waiting for my spouse visa approval
My file was with Ottawa, Canada. When I travelled to India and raised general web form to prioritize, IRCC knew that I travelled to India and not present in Canada. They transferred my file to New Delhi VO and send an update in my account about that.
Visa exempt cases are now prioritized by emailing IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, it will take 2-3 weeks to get passport request if they find your case valid. You will not get any other reply from this email apart from an auto reply. Alternatively you can also use the webform @ https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis. Both works the same way. Hope this helps.

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Hi All,
I received PPR today and Can I go to VAC Hyderabad directly or I must have to submit it through courier or all services are stoped in INDIA due to COVID?

Time Line:
Applied : Dec 18 2020 (Applied in India)
Confirmation of application received: Feb 5th 2021
PPR: May 28 2021
Congratulations..
did your application transferred to india?