+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
My file was with Ottawa, Canada. When I travelled to India and raised general web form to prioritize, IRCC knew that I travelled to India and not present in Canada. They transferred my file to New Delhi VO and send an update in my account about that.
Visa exempt cases are now prioritized by emailing IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, it will take 2-3 weeks to get passport request if they find your case valid. You will not get any other reply from this email apart from an auto reply. Alternatively you can also use the webform @ https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis. Both works the same way. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your response, I wrote an email to them expecting a positive response. Hopefully in 1st week of June. Will update here once I hear from them

riri8989

May 27, 2021
Hello all
I applied for trv inside Canada on Jan 16th. I had to come back to india. I have been waiting to hear from ircc on my application. Yesterday I sent them an email and raised the new webform for priority processing of visitor visa applicants outside Canada who are restrictions exempt. Can someone share what I can expect next like my file being transferred to India or are they going to request biometrics again or anything else?
did you get any reply from the ircc after emailing them
i emailed them too still have not got any enail its been 14days already

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Just a question when u need to submit passport to New Delhi for stamping. Do we need to send photos also along with it? Just Want to be prepare in advance if it is.

surinderpal

Mar 17, 2021
I applied for TRV in India on 25th December, 2020, and I have a valid work permit. I got submission confirmation on 6th February. I already gave my biometrics when I applied for PR in Canada. My PR finalization is on hold because I am in India. Nothing since then.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I applied for TRV in India on 25th December, 2020, and I have a valid work permit. I got submission confirmation on 6th February. I already gave my biometrics when I applied for PR in Canada. My PR finalization is on hold because I am in India. Nothing since then.
Did you get reply from IRCC that it is on hold?

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Have you received PPR ?