+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I received ppr on April 29th but vfs was already closed. Only option is to wait until vfs resumes services or travel to a different country and get stamping done
Hmm. Good to know. Hope it should get start in Jun 1st week. But are they extending the 30 days period by default

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hmm. Good to know. Hope it should get start in Jun 1st week. But are they extending the 30 days period by default
Yes they are extending the 30 day period. You should be able to see that info on Ircc India’s Twitter page

Reactions: PK14

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Hello All,
I got my PPR request today. As per VFS they stopped passport services for now. Anybody here who is waiting to raise a webform to submit Passport in India?
Congratulations..
If you don't mine can you share have you mailed to anyone

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hello All,
I got my PPR request today. As per VFS they stopped passport services for now. Anybody here who is waiting to raise a webform to submit Passport in India?
would you mind sharing when you have emailed ircc? Just would like to know are they really guaranteed to give out PPR within 14 businesses days. Thanks

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hello,
Can You please tell me what exactly did you submit. I would be a great help. Did you submit your employment letter/ pay slips or something ?
Hi,
I submitted proof of Medical certificate, Canadian residence, letter from employer why I should be in Canada and explain them about my kid schooling get affected.

kaurshubh

Jun 25, 2018
Hi,
I submitted proof of Medical certificate, Canadian residence, letter from employer why I should be in Canada and explain them about my kid schooling get affected.
Ok, Thank you for replying back. Are you a permanent resident or you just gave your address proof?