1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hi,

Thanks for replying. I am curious to know what was ur county of residence in try approval form while applying for the same?

Thanks,
Sapna
current country of residence would be canada if you are present in canada.

Dipinderk

Sep 9, 2019
recently gave my passport for stamping 2 days back in mumbai india.

i had got the approval in canada.
What was the process? Do we need to send any sort of request to Ottawa office or should we directly contact the VAC in our home country for getting the visa stamped?

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, I am in a similar situation, need to travel to India in the upcoming weeks for my marriage , don't have enough time to send the passport for stamping and getting back in time. I also emailed the Ottawa Office 5 days ago and still have not heard from them. I also emailed the Delhi Office in India about my issue, have not heard back from them as well.

So, reading through the thread, I think if it possible to submit my passport for stamping in India even though my application was approved in Canada.

Can we also submit our passports to any VAC in india or do we have specific VAC which accept passports?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi, I am in a similar situation, need to travel to India in the upcoming weeks for my marriage , don't have enough time to send the passport for stamping and getting back in time. I also emailed the Ottawa Office 5 days ago and still have not heard from them. I also emailed the Delhi Office in India about my issue, have not heard back from them as well.

So, reading through the thread, I think if it possible to submit my passport for stamping in India even though my application was approved in Canada.

Can we also submit our passports to any VAC in india or do we have specific VAC which accept passports?
Yes any vac will do. Call nearest vac to check beforehand

jay1iisc

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Friends,

Currently, we are Toronto and applied for a visa from here. We are have received passport submission requested, but reading about Ottawa stamping times may creat trouble to get back our passports since we are traveling to India on 2nd Dec.

Will it be fine to submit passports in Mumbai? Please let me know. Also, the submission of the visa within 30 days is strictly considered? Really in a terrible situation.

Thanks

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi Friends,

Currently, we are Toronto and applied for a visa from here. We are have received passport submission requested, but reading about Ottawa stamping times may creat trouble to get back our passports since we are traveling to India on 2nd Dec.

Will it be fine to submit passports in Mumbai? Please let me know. Also, the submission of the visa within 30 days is strictly considered? Really in a terrible situation.

Thanks
Check reply #50

I would treat 30 days as a strict time. Consider asking for more time using cse or search online if other folks have done so.

Namrata_Neha

Nov 16, 2019
please let me know trv approved in canada .but due to emergency cant wait to get it stamped in canada as i have to travel to india .Now when i get passport submission request , what i have to do?
1 Inform ircc or cpc ottawa on mail that i may be allowed to submit my passport in india at vfs or vac centre
2 and/or also have to seek permission from Highcommission Delhi to submit my passport in india
3 How much is needed for this entire process of getting permission and submission
to getting back passport in india ?

Namrata_Neha

Nov 16, 2019
please let me know trv approved in canada .but due to emergency cant wait to get it stamped in canada as i have to travel to india .Now when i get passport submission request , what i have to do?
1 Inform ircc or cpc ottawa on mail that i may be allowed to submit my passport in india at vfs or vac centre
2 and/or also have to seek permission from Highcommission Delhi to submit my passport in india
3 How much is needed for this entire process of getting permission and submission
to getting back passport in india ?
Please help all tho

jay1iisc

Nov 11, 2019
Don't do any email. Just visit VFS Global and submit passport photocopy, original passport, VFS consent form, and passport submission letter. I recently got mine without any issues.

Reactions: mdp14.2005

Namrata_Neha

Nov 16, 2019
It took 5 days in Mumbai
Thank you so much .But everytime i call vfs they say you have to get permission from Highcommission Delhi canada and / or cic ottawa canada that i may be allowed to submit passport here only then they ll ( vfs) will accept our passport for stamping

jay1iisc

Nov 11, 2019
Hi Neha,
The same question was asked in my case. They are robot ppl just follow procedure. Don't worry it's equally simple like you have applied from India. Trust me you will get your stamped passport within 5-6 days.
Jayesh

Reactions: mdp14.2005