+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Prab78912

Sep 19, 2018
The VFS/VACs do not stamp visas.

When you get a passport request, you'll need to email the visa office you applied to + the relevant India visa office that you can submit your passport to the nearest VFS/VAC when you're in India
Can you please share the email id of the visa office? I will be staying in Delhi during my vacations. Thanks in advance.

mannighuman46

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I will be applying for my TRV in Canada, what should I write in current mailing address and residential address? - Indian or Canadian address?

PS: while applying for my PGWP I wrote Canadian address in current mailing and residential address sections.
Did you got to know what to write in the mailing address as i’ll also be traveling to India after applying for my TRV.

raiharjot79

Jul 11, 2017
UPDATE- Thank you all for your replies and suggestions.

Indeed I did get my TRV stamped in India. All I had to do was, take the official letter of approval (which CIC sent as a passport submission request) and submit it with my passport. I got it stamped within 7 days.

Hope this helps others in a similar situation.
Hii Jogesh
I m in same situation. My pgwp is approved and TRV is also approved online. But I don’t have time to submit my passport in Canada because I am going to India on 30th April. Can you please guide me. It will be really helpful.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hii Jogesh
I m in same situation. My pgwp is approved and TRV is also approved online. But I don’t have time to submit my passport in Canada because I am going to India on 30th April. Can you please guide me. It will be really helpful.
where you guys successful ? i am in same situation

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
I got this thing done successfully. It was a really simple process . I submitted my passport request letter alongside passport at chandigarh vfs and within 10 days my passport was back home.
good to know

did you email the visa office in canada and ask them first? or you went directly. ?

sapnabansal85

Jul 7, 2019
I got this thing done successfully. It was a really simple process . I submitted my passport request letter alongside passport at chandigarh vfs and within 10 days my passport was back home.
Hi,

Nice to hear that.
I am in a similar situation where my TRV approval request was sent with country of residence filled as Canada.
Now my family has to travel to India and they have not got the TRV stamped from here in Canada.

If they go back to India and with Passport request letter would they get the TRV stamped from Delhi.

Please advise

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hi,

Nice to hear that.
I am in a similar situation where my TRV approval request was sent with country of residence filled as Canada.
Now my family has to travel to India and they have not got the TRV stamped from here in Canada.

If they go back to India and with Passport request letter would they get the TRV stamped from Delhi.

Please advise
recently gave my passport for stamping 2 days back in mumbai india.

i had got the approval in canada.