+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in NAIT for Spring 2015 intake.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbjuliana said:
My husband just got an email from DMIT department, asking him to choose 3 career paths.

Did someone else received this email? How long after this will we have the final answer about the acceptance?
me too got the same mail..but even after replying to this email. i got program full wait listed for DMIT :/

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
@sbjuliana......I have also got the same mail....I think final decision will be made in 10 working days. Can I know on which date you received the mail from DMIT?

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
Maxsharma12 said:
me too got the same mail..but even after replying to this email. i got program full wait listed for DMIT :/
@maxsharma...did you applied for January intake or may intake?

sbjuliana

Oct 31, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
vtalwar1 said:
@ sbjuliana......I have also got the same mail....I think final decision will be made in 10 working days. Can I know on which date you received the mail from DMIT?
It was on Nov 12. When did you all received?

Why do you think it will take 10 working days?

Why NAIT has to take so long? =(

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
sbjuliana said:
It was on Nov 12. When did you all received?

Why do you think it will take 10 working days?

Why NAIT has to take so long? =(
@sbjuliana... also got on 12th Nov.
You will get your admission offer within next week.
All the best

varun arora

Aug 23, 2014
I have also applied in nait my one program is full n in other pending program decision ..How much time it will take more?

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
varun arora said:
I have also applied in nait my one program is full n in other pending program decision ..How much time it will take more?
@varun arora...can you tell me your intake and the programs you have applied in?