+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied in NAIT for Spring 2015 intake.

sbedi

Jan 5, 2015
I have also applied for Dmit program on 25 aug 2014 for jan intake & got same mail from nait to apply for may intake in nov as program seats are full & my application status was program full waitlist till now & still no update from nait regarding my application as i have also applied for may intake.
Any update to you guys from nait?????

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
I applied for fall 2015 intake on dec 2nd and paid assessment fee on 23rd dec......I applied to Power engineering and Instrumentation engineering.when can i get the details about my admission???really i am feared of waiting list......
my 10th-93%
inter-97.4%
Will they keep me on waiting list??? please tell me as i applied to courses which have highest demand....i don't want to waste an year because of waiting list.....

sbjuliana

Oct 31, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
sbedi said:
I have also applied for Dmit program on 25 aug 2014 for jan intake & got same mail from nait to apply for may intake in nov as program seats are full & my application status was program full waitlist till now & still no update from nait regarding my application as i have also applied for may intake.
Any update to you guys from nait?????
No updates till now... NAIT was closed due to holidays, and they got back to work yesterday. I think we´ll have some news in the next weeks.

sbedi

Jan 5, 2015
sbjuliana said:
No updates till now... NAIT was closed due to holidays, and they got back to work yesterday. I think we´ll have some news in the next weeks.
Hmm hope so bcoz they are taking 2 much tym 2 process aur files.
I cntcted thm yesterday but didn't got proper rply frm thm. They olny said that keep chckng ur portal u will get ur updates thr.

varun arora

Aug 23, 2014
HII I have re applied for sept. intake in 2 courses construction n electrical eng. n got accepted in cons. eng

sbedi

Jan 5, 2015
varun arora said:
HII I have re applied for sept. intake in 2 courses construction n electrical eng. n got accepted in cons. eng
Bro after how much tym did you get your offer letter when you re-applied your application.

varun arora

Aug 23, 2014
I reapplied on 12 dec n decision was made on 20 dec that u r waitlisted in construction eng. n ur other course is under process but on 7 jan I was accepted in the construction eng. !!!My good luck