+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied from U.S.A - Fall 2020. Study Permit Tracking

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
I ordered another GCMS notes today. My previous one says 08/02 was the due date for releasing the passport request letter. Let’s see how it goes this time.
2nd August was the due date for releasing passport request letter???? It makes me feel confused. I think VAC needs to reopen and travel restriction has to be eased then passport req. letter will be sent.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Reactions: phuongdong

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
My primary office is CPC Edmonton. They listed 5 secondary offices across North America, but the LA one is the primary secondary office. What about you?
My primary office is CPC Ottawa. The counterfoil is also issued at that place CPC Ottawa. They listed 5 secondary offices as you said. VAC LA is my primary secondary office. Others are: NY, Edmonton, Washington.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
It looks like VAC LA does not have a time to reopen.... VAC NY has some hope!
Honestly I don't think it has anything to do with secondary office. Just looked deep into all the GCMS notes, on the bottom it goes like this "Notes1: Holds TRV Valid to 2022/01/31. Notes2: Holds valid V-1 visa to 2022/01/31 (passport expiry), Approved passport letter not sent. Print queue added". I wonder is it because we have Canada visitor visas already so we don't need to get another visa stamp? Is it worth to try this out at the border?

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi Guys!

Third time applying for SP along with SOWP and TRV (2 year old child). First two refusals due to not enough funds (both last December for May intake). This time I applied for September in a different College.

Submitted complete application. Brazilian citizen in the USA with student Visa. Timeline as follows:

Date Applied: July 4 2020 (USA)
Intake: Fall 2020
Medical: NA
Biometrics: NA
Correspondence letter: Yes (July 7 2020)
Review of Eligibility: Yes (July 7 2020)
Update: Original Passport Request for my 2 year old (August 10th)
Update: Other ( AIP letter) August 17th

Processing Office: Ottawa

Do you guys think that they did not requested Passport for all three of us because it was a joint application? NY Vac is open and I submitted my child’s passport already. Anybody on the same boat as me?

Reactions: PravinDeo

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Hi Guys!

Third time applying for SP along with SOWP and TRV (2 year old child). First two refusals due to not enough funds (both last December for May intake). This time I applied for September in a different College.

Submitted complete application. Brazilian citizen in the USA with student Visa. Timeline as follows:

Do you guys think that they did not requested Passport for all three of us because it was a joint application? NY Vac is open and I submitted my child’s passport already. Anybody on the same boat as me?
Congratulations! I heard they will not request passport stamping until vac in LA opens

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Congratulations! I heard they will not request passport stamping until vac in LA opens
Hi Guys!

I applied on 19th May and biometric 14 July. No update yet

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Congratul
Hi Guys!

Congratulations for speedy processing time. I believe yours will come as well. thanks.