Applied from U.S.A - Fall 2020. Study Permit Tracking

suhelm

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Los angeles
Hi All, Starting this thread for people who have applied their study permit from USA (irrespective of their nationality- having status in USA) . I am posting my timeline below. Please share your time line as well, or let us know if you have got an AIP or full approval.

Date Applied:
Intake:
Medical Done:
Biomatric done :
CAQ applicable or received.
Review of Eligibility:

Application Status:

Below are my detail:

Date Applied: May 19, 2020
Intake: Fall 2020
Medical Done: No
Biomatric done : Yes
CAQ applicable or received. Yes
Review of Eligibility: Not Started
Application Status: Submitted

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
below are my details:

Date Applied: June 6, 2020 (USA)
Medical Done: Yes
Biomatric done : Yes (21 July 2020)
Correspondence letter . Yes (23 July 2020)
Review of Eligibility: Not Started ( I think mine is under review as per below statement)

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 21, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I dont know when these guys are gonna provide decision and how they are prioritizing the application

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
below are my details:

Review of Eligibility: Not Started ( I think mine is under review as per below statement)

Review of eligibility

Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I dont know when these guys are gonna provide decision and how they are prioritizing the application
How can u get ur correspondence letter so fast

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
yes i got it within 2 days , thats why i though i will get the decision by 1st week of august .but still waiting..

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
below are my details:

Review of eligibility

Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Isn't "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." means review has started?

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
yes i got it within 2 days , thats why i though i will get the decision by 1st week of august .but still waiting..
Wow very fast. Did they notify u by sending email to u? I finished my biometric on July 14th and I had not got correspondence letter yet. Btw, how did ur review not started yet? I would recommend u ordered GCMS note to see ur final decision. I believe they made decision for u already.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
The processing time for USA is 19 weeks now. I hope it does not apply for me since I submitted my application on May 19th and at that time the processing time was only 8 weeks I believe

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
The processing time for USA is 19 weeks now. I hope it does not apply for me since I submitted my application on May 19th and at that time the processing time was only 8 weeks I believe
when i submitted my application at that time processing time was 4 weeks from USA and after few days it was showing 11 weeks and now 19 weeks.
you will get an email notification stating that there is something to check in your IRCC account and there u will get correspondence letter.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Wow very fast. Did they notify u by sending email to u? I finished my biometric on July 14th and I had not got correspondence letter yet. Btw, how did ur review not started yet? I would recommend u ordered GCMS note to see ur final decision. I believe they made decision for u already.
i think my review has been started as per below statement

Review of eligibility

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
i think my review has been started as per below statement

Review of eligibility
That is super quick for u. I had not received correspondence letter for one month already. No idea when I will get it

Signy92

Aug 7, 2020
well i applied from Europe and I guess we are in the same boat, i applied 13 mai and still waiting. as you know the fall 2020 program is starting really soon. do you know what would happen if it will be no awnser ? i mean can they do that ? im getting nervous and stressed

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
well i applied from Europe and I guess we are in the same boat, i applied 13 mai and still waiting. as you know the fall 2020 program is starting really soon. do you know what would happen if it will be no awnser ? i mean can they do that ? im getting nervous and stressed
Same here. Fall class will start in one month and there is no update. IRCC claims that they will try their best to process all fall intake applications before September 1st. Hopefully good result on following days.

Reactions: Signy92

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
May I ask what is a n a correspondence letter? After almost 12 weeks with a complete file, my daughter has had nothing.