Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
yes I did order and as per Aug-19 gcms notes, it says the following
Does not meet FSW-MEC for following Reason-Insufficient evidence of 1 year of employment in primary NOC 1122 A11.2 Review Required R75 . Review Required R76.

There was no ADR from NDVO. they are also not replying to mails seeking status updates from them. On the website my application still says 'In Process'. I am not sure what to do now :(.
Was there any issue with your employment reference letter like missing out job duties etc.? Employer legitimate? You provided any additional documents such as salary slips, tax returns?

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
Was there any issue with your employment reference letter like missing out job duties etc.? Employer legitimate? You provided any additional documents such as salary slips, tax returns?
Since my employers did not provide me my roles and responsibilities officially so I self declared and sent it to them. Also along with self declared roles and responsibilities I provided my salary slips and experience letter as proof of my employment. My employers are legitimate all MNCs.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Since my employers did not provide me my roles and responsibilities officially so I self declared and sent it to them. Also along with self declared roles and responsibilities I provided my salary slips and experience letter as proof of my employment. My employers are legitimate all MNCs.
You should ask your employer again for that letter. In case it's not possible then ask one of your colleagues to write it for you on a notarised paper. Do include their ID cards or any other official thing. It's crucial you know otherwise it's up to visa officer.

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
You should ask your employer again for that letter. In case it's not possible then ask one of your colleagues to write it for you on a notarised paper. Do include their ID cards or any other official thing. It's crucial you know otherwise it's up to visa officer.
is notarized paper necessary or white paper will also work ?
NDVO has not asked for any Additional document, should I do it proactively?
any idea if application get processed even after 15 months ?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
is notarized paper necessary or white paper will also work ?
NDVO has not asked for any Additional document, should I do it proactively?
any idea if application get processed even after 15 months ?
Notarised paper is much more convincing. Try to get it from more than one colleague.
If you do it proactively there is no harm in it but could be useful instead.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Please proactively submit documents. I couldn't get my former employer to give me a reference letter but I got a former colleague to write a letter on my behalf with the CIC format and notarized it. It was accepted. I included payslips and offer letter. The only concern was they couldn't verify my employer via web search. I proactively submitted documents to show the company exists. My eligibility was passed.

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
Please proactively submit documents. I couldn't get my former employer to give me a reference letter but I got a former colleague to write a letter on my behalf with the CIC format and notarized it. It was accepted. I included payslips and offer letter. The only concern was they couldn't verify my employer via web search. I proactively submitted documents to show the company exists. My eligibility was passed.
Thank you for sharing!

Could you share the link for CIC format with me
By notary you mean on a stamp paper?

I had already included my payslips, offer letter while submitting the application.

How much time it took for you get PPR since AOR?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for sharing!

I had already included my payslips, offer letter while submitting the application.

a reference or experience letter from the employer, whichshould be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; andif the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for sharing!

I just received my landing interview request today after 18months but the reference letter was never an issue in my case.

Reactions: Archavin89

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I just received my landing interview request today after 18months but the reference letter was never an issue in my case.
Congratulations!
Did you find out the reason for your delay?
Please share your timeline including the visa office details.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Congratulations!
Did you find out the reason for your delay?
Please share your timeline including the visa office details.

Thank you. I never found out the reason for my delay. My eligibility was recommended pass from September 2018 to October 2019 and then changed to RR. Thereafter it was passed. Ordered 3 GCMS notes. 2 out of the 3 were same except the 3rd one which I received in December 2019 which showed the RR but I had proactively submitted documents.

I ordered another note last week just to see the finalization of my application

I was never in SS cos I ordered both CSIS and CBSA notes. I applied with my daughter though as a single mom but included full custody paper. There was also no red flag pertaining this and I never received an ADR.

Here in the forum, I was able to find 2 other applicants with the same visa office and visa officer assigned code. August and December 2018. We all received PR within a space of one week. I can’t say if it’s just a case of our files not being opened as none of them were in SS as well.

AOR July 22nd, 2018

Visa Office-Edmonton IRCC

Medical Passed August 13th, 2018

1st GCMS notes November 2018-Eligibilty recommended pass, criminality in progress, security not started.

2nd GCMS notes February 2019- Same as 1st notes

Medical expired July 3rd 2019.

Complete silence till July 17th-Raised CSE notes and received an information letter in CIC account from Edmonton IRCC. “Application requires additional verification”

In my 1st and 2nd GCMS notes, I noticed the case analyst mentioned he couldn’t verify my employer via web search. In September I found out some people in the forum that had this comment were all in RR. I was advised to proactively submit documents which I did.

1st ghost update October 14th I think. I called after that and was told eligibility changed to RR from recommended pass. I didn’t do anything because I had submitted documents in September. I also noticed the update was not done by the VO assigned to me but the SR Admin when I received my 3rd notes in December.

December 17th, I received an email that I had a message in my account. Logged in and saw a ghost update and request for remedical.

Did remedical on December 23rd and it passed on December 31st.

I called January 3rd 2020 and was told eligibility, criminality and security all passed. Waiting for final decision from VO.

Raised CSE and got a response 2nd week of January that a decision had been made.

January 20th- called CIC and agent confirmed that application has been approved and I should be getting landing interview from Vancouver office within 3 months. Was also advised that file was transferred to Winnipeg office. I contacted Winnipeg office same day and was told I will hearing from Vancouver office.

January 21st. contacted my MP and told him my status was expiring in February.

January 22nd, received landing interview scheduled for January 29th.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Thank you. I never found out the reason for my delay. My eligibility was recommended pass from September 2018 to October 2019 and then changed to RR. Thereafter it was passed. Ordered 3 GCMS notes. 2 out of the 3 were same except the 3rd one which I received in December 2019 which showed the RR but I had proactively submitted documents.

I ordered another note last week just to see the finalization of my application

I was never in SS cos I ordered both CSIS and CBSA notes. I applied with my daughter though as a single mom but included full custody paper. There was also no red flag pertaining this and I never received an ADR.

Here in the forum, I was able to find 2 other applicants with the same visa office and visa officer assigned code. August and December 2018. We all received PR within a space of one week. I can’t say if it’s just a case of our files not being opened as none of them were in SS as well.

AOR July 22nd, 2018

Visa Office-Edmonton IRCC

Medical Passed August 13th, 2018

1st GCMS notes November 2018-Eligibilty recommended pass, criminality in progress, security not started.

2nd GCMS notes February 2019- Same as 1st notes

Medical expired July 3rd 2019.

Complete silence till July 17th-Raised CSE notes and received an information letter in CIC account from Edmonton IRCC. “Application requires additional verification”

In my 1st and 2nd GCMS notes, I noticed the case analyst mentioned he couldn’t verify my employer via web search. In September I found out some people in the forum that had this comment were all in RR. I was advised to proactively submit documents which I did.

1st ghost update October 14th I think. I called after that and was told eligibility changed to RR from recommended pass. I didn’t do anything because I had submitted documents in September. I also noticed the update was not done by the VO assigned to me but the SR Admin when I received my 3rd notes in December.

December 17th, I received an email that I had a message in my account. Logged in and saw a ghost update and request for remedical.

Did remedical on December 23rd and it passed on December 31st.

I called January 3rd 2020 and was told eligibility, criminality and security all passed. Waiting for final decision from VO.

Raised CSE and got a response 2nd week of January that a decision had been made.

January 20th- called CIC and agent confirmed that application has been approved and I should be getting landing interview from Vancouver office within 3 months. Was also advised that file was transferred to Winnipeg office. I contacted Winnipeg office same day and was told I will hearing from Vancouver office.

January 21st. contacted my MP and told him my status was expiring in February.

January 22nd, received landing interview scheduled for January 29th.
Thank you for the very detailed explanation of the facts about your application. Wish you a good life ahead.

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Hi All,

Could anyone advise on the email address of an MP? I need to escalate my case and try to get a decision. My application has been pending now for 31 months without a decision. Last Update was in December 2019 where they requested for some additional information. Prior to this request, I was interviewed over a year ago. It appears that they completely forgot my application. I have written dozens of emails to IRCC and also to the visa office without a response.

Any advise on the best route to take in getting some attention? Its really frustrating and am not sure how to go on.

Reactions: Archavin89