Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
No..I don't see any MI3 mentioned there.. not sure what it is..it's written rr is for employment letter and POF.. so dono when they will clear this..
What's your case assigned to....mine is NS05229..anyone also have case assigned to same code

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
My AOR is June 2017 (over 2.5 years now). My wife and I got a baby a couple of months ago while my file is still processing. I would like to add her to our file. Will I need to refill the generic application again with all travel history for my wife and myself? we travel a lot for work and it’s been years since AOR and would really like to avoid having to go back to every page on my passport to list it all again... is it not enough to fill the dependent’s information?

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Hi all,
Please add me to your waiting team.

AOR August 2018
Eligibility and criminality passed.
Additional docs required in May 2019.
Security checks are in progress since May 15, 2019.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

No any ghost updates or so

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
My Aor March 2018
Medical pass April 2019
Adr ( schedule A and Resume)
Security checks are in progress since October 2019
I have 23 months waiting......

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi all,
Please add me to your waiting team.

AOR August 2018
Additional docs required in May 2019.
Security checks are in progress since May 15, 2019.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

No any ghost updates or so
What kind of additional documents?

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
What kind of additional documents?
CV for both me and husband. As I saw in notes in Employment history my records status is Rejected. Not sure why it is so as in the Notes section at the end of the document it seems to be received without questions. Not sure why it was so and if it is rejected or Received or whatever. When I all to IRCC it says that application is in progress and if we need something from you we will tell... (I described my profile here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/security-screening-please-help-reading-notes.679846/)

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I completed 10 months. Eligibility and criminality passed but security has not been initiated yet. VO Ottawa. Is there any similar cases?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
CV for both me and husband. As I saw in notes in Employment history my records status is Rejected. Not sure why it is so as in the Notes section at the end of the document it seems to be received without questions. Not sure why it was so and if it is rejected or Received or whatever. When I all to IRCC it says that application is in progress and if we need something from you we will tell... (I described my profile here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/security-screening-please-help-reading-notes.679846/)
Did you apply for nominee program?

In my case the ask me for schedule A and cv for both me and my wife and we need to put brief description of activities...

You also asked for a description of activities?

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Did you apply for nominee program?

In my case the ask me for schedule A and cv for both me and my wife and we need to put brief description of activities...

You also asked for a description of activities?
No, FSW Express Entry, no nominee.
We were asked for CVs only without any detailed description. It was in May 2019 and no any news since then. No even ghost updates.

what schedule A means? I don’t know what it is

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
No, FSW Express Entry, no nominee.
We were asked for CVs only without any detailed description. It was in May 2019 and no any news since then. No even ghost updates.

what schedule A means? I don’t know what it is
Schedule A is a background declaration, we send it since we apply but they requested after 18 months again...
It was in October 2019 and no any news since then. =(

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Schedule A is a background declaration, we send it since we apply but they requested after 18 months again...
It was in October 2019 and no any news since then. =(
Most probably your security screening is initiated.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
What's your case assigned to....mine is NS05229..anyone also have case assigned to same code
yes..same NS05229.. and visa office NDVO.. earlier it was RC-6029 and now it got changed to NS052299.. not sure why :(

may I know ur VO. ? usually I notice with whomever I checked they have their Officer code as RC-6029.. have you come across anyone who got PPR with this officer code.. God know whther this officer exists or not :(

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
yes..same NS05229.. and visa office NDVO.. earlier it was RC-6029 and now it got changed to NS052299.. not sure why :(

may I know ur VO. ? usually I notice with whomever I checked they have their Officer code as RC-6029.. have you come across anyone who got PPR with this officer code.. God know whther this officer exists or not :(
Mine was assigned to D6463 and then passed on to NS05229. My visa office is great NDVO.
Just to make us feel better i haven't came across who got rejected....so i will consider this a positive ;)

Newbie02

Mar 17, 2019
hi , I am in same situation here , AOR september 2017 medical expired july 11 2019, eversince , we had our medical gckey is still in review of medical results, contacted them via webform and email , reply was just our application in now queued on one of migration officer for review. my new born is now 6 months and havent added yet on our application
Hi, I am also in the same situation. I am in my 18 months and 11 days (AOR Sep 2018). I gave birth feb 2019 and my son was added in March 2020.

HannaBanana

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I am also in the same situation. I am in my 18 months and 11 days (AOR Sep 2018). I gave birth feb 2019 and my son was added in March 2020.
Hello, I am in the same situation as well. We added our newborn a year ago and now my and the newborn medical exams are expired but there is no request for additional medical exam or any requests or updates. We are only waiting. When I call to IRCC I am said that everything looks good and I should only wait. We are on security screening since May 2019 and it seems like never ending story. And with COVID-19 situation official news tell the immigration process will take even longer than usual but I cannot understand how it may be more longer than current one.
Please inform if you have any updates.