+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications "under processing" for more than 15 months and not finalized

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
I think you can find out your VO and send out an email to them directly with subject as URGENT since you are clearly above the timeline they will reply. I did that few weeks ago as my application is in NDVO and they replied with current status. Hope this helps.
Hi , which email id did you send the mail to. My file is also at NDVO ...15 months since AOR still waiting GCMS notes say employment review...

Just wondering how long can this wait continue....The second gcms note is identical to the 1st one i got and they are 6 months apart. So basically nothing seemed to have moved...

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Thanks for your response. I have sent more than 4 emails to them without a single response. The only thing i get is an auto response that signifies that they will respond within 28 days and that hardly happens each time i send such emails to them. Is there a way to escalate this issue? I am unsure of what else to do and my application is 26 months old now.
Can you please share you timeline? which visa office is your file at? and what do your GCMS notes say?

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

Im waiting 17 months now on express entry, so drained and tired now! im worried that elections in Canada are on 21 Oct, if the new government comes, it will take time for them to understand and start working on the system.

In your opinion would the elections make our people (who are waiting for so long) even worst?

Please advise?

Thank you & Kind Regards

jnz2312

May 15, 2019
Hi All..

FSW-O AOR 2017 Nov
Eligibility passed 2018 March
Got married August 2018
Informed IRCC about marriage September 2018
Re Medical for primary applicant Nov 2018
Spouse added to application Feb 2019
Spouse documents submitted April 2019
(In btw there were some confusion with the spouse medical which I have already posted in the group)
Spouse medical passed September 4th 2019
PPR September 16th 2019
(Requested for change in VO from NDVO to Paris VO which again caused confusion and already posted in group)
Paris VO PPR September 27th 2019
Passports sent and reached IRCC Paris 1st October 2019
COPR and Visa 10th October 2019

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
omg 726 days??
did you say it was related to your husband's non accompanying child? Have they ever ask you for additional documents during this period?
Yes, they did, medical for the non-accompanying child and birth certificate.

Barou

Dec 8, 2018
Hi my case is the same. I applied inland in March 2018, still waiting.
I did grad school in Canada so I have been here for almost 10 years.

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Aor 5 Sept 2018
Adr RCMP Oct 2018
RR for PoF Dec 2018

Dead Silence

Adr 30 July 2019 (travel history, personal history & pof explanation)

Adr 31 July 2019 Military Records (never served)

Adr 8 Aug 2019 -another explanation on Pof

Medical expired 9 August 2019 (no remed till now!!)

Dead Silence again!! =\

Countless webforms,emails to ottawa office, and Goodale office but just generic replies saying is in queue or still in process! Just asked for my 4 set of notes but I am hopeless!

Anyone think I might be under SS?!?

Every place says my security has not even started!

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
hi @ENA1 @jnz2312 @abhinavashu
My AOR is 15th Oct-19 and since then it has been 14 months and I have not received any update on my application.
The application is in NDVO . I have sent them multiple mails in last 6 months @ DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but they are not replying to any of them.
Could any suggest what could be done, it is like waiting indefinitely in a black box without any updates.
if the application is not moving forward should I file for refund?

Anj19

Mar 18, 2018
Crossed 13 months with no update
I am on review required for foreign work experience
Gcms notes mention : Cannot confirm if the primary applicant has performed duties in declared occupation for the specified time period.
self employed for 2 years submitted leave and license agreement and reference letter was self attested
Occupation - dentist
Havent got any adr or re meds
Aor 7 November 2018
Vo Ottawa
Should we submit additional documents proactively or wait for adr
Consultant is saying submitting documents will increase the processing times as they ll have to verify new documents as well
Anybody has any insights or gone through similar things kindly help

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
My AOR is 15th Oct-19 and since then it has been 14 months and I have not received any update on my application.
The application is in NDVO . I have sent them multiple mails in last 6 months @ DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but they are not replying to any of them.
Could any suggest what could be done, it is like waiting indefinitely in a black box without any updates.
if the application is not moving forward should I file for refund?
My Aor is 23 Oct 2018...my wife's info sharing is in process...and it is ready to be assessed since Nov 2018...I'm here still waiting...#ndvo

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
My AOR is 15th Oct-18 and since then it has been 15 months now and I have not received any update on my application.
if the application is not moving forward should I file for refund? Can anyone suggest what could be done?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
My AOR is 15th Oct-18 and since then it has been 15 months now and I have not received any update on my application.
if the application is not moving forward should I file for refund? Can anyone suggest what could be done?
Did you order GCMS notes to know what's holding your case?

aaron0487

Jul 10, 2019
Did you order GCMS notes to know what's holding your case?
yes I did order and as per Aug-19 gcms notes, it says the following
Does not meet FSW-MEC for following Reason-Insufficient evidence of 1 year of employment in primary NOC 1122 A11.2 Review Required R75 . Review Required R76.

There was no ADR from NDVO. they are also not replying to mails seeking status updates from them. On the website my application still says 'In Process'. I am not sure what to do now :(.