+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processing in Pretoria Local Visa Office

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I thought dependent child has to under go medicals before the file is transfered? or is the VO that request for medicals? does anyone know or experienced this
If your dependents are in South Africa, Pretoria VO will ask them for medicals,PPR and issue them a visa. When they arrive at Canada Port of entry(airport in this case), they'll then issue them PR....

Reactions: mmannana

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
How long have you been waiting
I don't even remember how to count the months ago as it's been a long time now, lol. Help me count how months,please. Dependents files transferred to Pretoria VO in September 2020 and submitted additional documents requested in October 2020 together with biometric result of my wife. Until now, nothing....

Reactions: mmannana

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
I don't even remember how to count the months ago as it's been a long time now, lol. Help me count how months,please. Dependents files transferred to Pretoria VO in September 2020 and submitted additional documents requested in October 2020 together with biometric result of my wife. Until now, nothing....
Such a long frustrating process

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Wow I guess I should stop complaining

Family sponsorship dependent child
Not sure if you really understand my question.... Instance, I was a protected person before I got my PR. So now, my family applied under me. Meaning I'm sponsoring them but this kind of sponsorship is different from the normal sponsorship. If you get it....

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Not sure if you really understand my question.... Instance, I was a protected person before I got my PR. So now, my
Not sure if you really understand my question.... Instance, I was a protected person before I got my PR. So now, my family applied under me. Meaning I'm sponsoring them but this kind of sponsorship is different from the normal sponsorship. If you get it....
I was protected too and my daughter got Confirmation of PR next day after my confirmation. Cause I included her in my application. I did not include my son at the time this is why I am sponsoring him now.I am a citizen now

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
K. So you and your daughter arrived in Canada the same time and applied together? Then got PR the same time(a day interval). So now you want to sponsor your son?

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
K. So you and your daughter arrived in Canada the same time and applied together? Then got PR the same time(a day interval). So now you want to sponsor your son?
No I came first. Then after being confirmed here and email was sent to Pretoria day and a confirmation of PR was issued so she sent in her passport for visa and she was here in two weeks

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hi all, I applied for my study permit via Pretoria office on may 12th, completed biometric and updated on may 14th and passed medical on 19th may. But review of eligibility hasn't started yet. Is there anyone in my shoes and have you received any update.

Mwelwa

Jun 30, 2021
I applied for a tourist visa in November 2020,did my biometrics the same month, still waiting I was told to pay for 14days quarantine accommodation and my airticket which I did still waiting for response am now getting worried.