+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications processing in Pretoria Local Visa Office

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Medical exam request
I got an email that a medical request is sent in a seperate email and required within 30 days and did not receive the email .Anyone ever experienced this

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Medical exam request
I got an email that a medical request is sent in a seperate email and required within 30 days and did not receive the email .Anyone ever experienced this
Not that I know. I think the message might have gone to your "spam". Can you please share your time-line?

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Not that I know. I think the message might have gone to your "spam". Can you please share your time-line?
No it was never sent.I checked spam . But after sending a web form on Friday, I received the email on Monday and request was made available in GC key as well

Application sent Feb 12 ,2021
AOR March 4,2021
Sponsor Approved May 28,2021
Consent to travel July 9,2021
Medical request July 12,2021

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hi, posting here 1st time - my file is at Pretoria too. FSW-O with AOR 03Oct20, it's been more than 9 months waiting.. Last GCMS received in May21 indicate file was updated 31Mar21. Medicals & Biometrics passed in Nov20. Eligibility under Review Required, Info sharing completed, criminality and security not started. Raised an application enquiry webform to them on 5th July, no reply received up to now..

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Hope you hear something from them soon. I find they are prompt in response.do you use webform to respond to their enquiries.that’s the fastest way as per case inquiry.I just got buffled with a letter today saying that my son may be inadmissible or he is not family class after applying for a program that allow me to sponsor him. I am confused if the officer does not no about the public polit

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Thanks! Yes I have raised webform and direct email as well. Yea crossing fingers and constantly checking my email and spam folder for their response o_O

The Pretoria office work on w-end?

You can respond to them by writing up an Letter of Explanation and submitting whatever documents you hold to support your info. Both can be submitted via webform, you should act fast unless letter states they have rejected the application altogether

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Thanks! Yes I have raised webform and direct email as well. Yea crossing fingers and constantly checking my email and spam folder for their response o_O

You can respond to them by writing up an Letter of Explanation and submitting whatever documents you hold to support your info. Both can be submitted via webform, you should act fast unless letter states they have rejected the application altogether
Working on the response.just worried most people think you need a lawyer for things like this . Just wanted to know what other people think cause I believe if you speak truth doesn’t matter if you use a lawyer or you just speak truth. Hoping for success stories ☺

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Agreed with you, long as it's the truth you can't go wrong

Sheldin

Jun 12, 2017

Hi, can you please give me Pretoria email address.

Thank you.

BrentCanada

Jun 2, 2021
Let me know if you get a response, I'm still waiting for a feedback for almost a month now
PRETIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca I used this email address last week to ask if they have my application, they responded within a few hours and told me they do and its in the queue for an official to review.
Yesterday i just received my COPR and PPR from the Pretoria office as well. Good to see movement happening that side.

Reactions: Sheldin and Chihaz

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
PRETIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca I used this email address last week to ask if they have my application, they responded within a few hours and told me they do and its in the queue for an official to review.
Yesterday i just received my COPR and PPR from the Pretoria office as well. Good to see movement happening that side.
Yea thanks for this feedback. I know of someone whose COPR expired and got request for remedical in June 21, then PPR in July 21 and judt got the passport back last week with PR Visa stamped. Praying for on a final and positive decision for my file

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Yea thanks for this feedback. I know of someone whose COPR expired and got request for remedical in June 21, then PPR in July 21 and judt got the passport back last week with PR Visa stamped. Praying for on a final and positive decision for my file
I meant to say that the PR file was processed by Pretoria office. Its a family of 1 main applicant plus 3 dependents under FSW-O

Reactions: îleless