+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitali ,
I never wanted to reply to your post...but now as you going extreme to prove I am wrong and ur an expert ..i have to reply.

Few days back I commented on ur post ...it was just fun and Valid too...but it seems ur frustrated and u cudnt take it...and replied so n so. n since then i stopped replying to ur post.
You always comment on my post and without valid research u say so and so...

now also u gave some example and link of website to prove..but the sad thing is u urself dint read it.

I proved that INDIAN PP can be sent from India to Abroad from you own example (link of website)

I agree PP cannot be sent to other country without a valid reason....

U Just cant put PP in a cover and send to any country. U have to attach a authorization letter... and that wat courier companies do...they take authorrization consent letter from us.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
EnvioZA said:
Dear Friends,
My status changed to "Decision made". Hope to receive our PPTs with VISA in a week.
Pleae update my status.
Thank you all for your kind support and help.
This forums rocks. Sorry I am not regular in the forum recently. So many things I missed probably. Congrats to the people who got good news .
-Zahed
Congrats!!!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
CAUTION

2nd para:

"Passport should not be sent out of ANY COUNTRY by post. It should be in the custody of either of the holder or of a person authorized by the holder. It must not be altered or mutilated in any way."

When you give authorization letter to courier people...they attach the letter to PP and they carry it for delivery from courier office to airport and then to country. So this itself proves that it is permissible and all one needs is authorization letter from the PP holder.

And if any one has doubt just ask Campbel Cohen Regarding this.... If it was not permissible then he would never have clients from INDIA.
Courier service is a SERVICE and IMO can not be equated similar to Friend/ family member who in literal words is the "HOLDER" of the passport with authorization.

I don't understand something or maybe I am missing something about your statement "If it was not permissible then he would never have clients from INDIA."

What's wrong with Cohen having Indian clients.....he may certainly have them as his clients and have their VO as New Delhi...in that case he really only needs to inform his client to send the PP to ND (within country). Again, I repeat I do not understand how it worked for you BIL.

Anyways, I have emailed Cohen and post his answer when I receive it to clear my doubts on the subject. I think we should not drag this subject any further till I receive an answer from Cohen. I really would not like forum members to go through a discussion which is still awaiting a solid proof.

I apologise to the members if reading my posts has taken away your precious time.

Mitali

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Fighter said:
Dear Friends:

This is my great pleasure to inform you that by the grace of almighty Allah I have received me and my wife's PP from CHC Dhaka with the most desired and waited VISA. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The package includes me and my wife's PPs, CORP forms and all of our academic transcript. That's all.

We were waiting for this day from last 2 years as we started our preparation for submitting application little early. Now, everything is done..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please pray for us.

This forum ROCKs....thanks to FMA first to create this and all of you specially wayne, Hasib bhai, Ekram vai, Anil, Indra, hope2011 for their concern and support during this hard time. I will continue to follow this forum and will feel good if I can help any one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lastly, Best of luck to all of you and my humble request to admin is: CHANGE MY STATUS MAN...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

.......Fighter
Congrats Fighter,

All the best in your future life in Canada!

Viktoria

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u mailed him bcos u think i just lied....n wanna prove that im wrong and u r right.

im also waiting for reply.

I can even give my bro n law file number (Which is his off reference number)

lets wait and see

ill correct wat i said ...clents from Indian Nationals....i used india bcos earlier before 2003 ...any one from any country cud submit app. to any canadian VO. for PR...so that time IndianS used to send PP to him for stamping OF visa from diff VO.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
The timing could not have been more appropriate to re-post the following post by PalNP.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-a-casual-note-lessons-of-life-enjoy-its-every-moment-t38987.690.html

If you plant honesty, you will reap trust
If you plant goodness, you will reap friends
If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.
If you plant perseverance, you will reap victory
If you plant consideration, you will reap harmony.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success
If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation
If you plant faith, you will reap miracles.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success.

So, be careful what you plant now;
it will determine what you will reap tomorrow.

Mitali
for the above post of urs i replied witthis below comment:

Mitali y to b careful? watever plants u mentioned above are very good....we can plant any one of them or all

and dont understand wat i said wrong n any one can tell that it was funny reply not a sarcastic one..and u gave the below reply.

Hi Canadestin,

Hmmmm....your comment seems to be laced with sarcasm which is really not required. I guess you are still learning the art to compliment/appreciate....good for you.

do me a favour....n in future i request u not to reply to my comments.......n if at all u get reply from Cohen which says we cant send PP from India to him or that he doesnt ask for PP from India , then post it...

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
MiTSch said:
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you holding Canadian visas in you hand :)
And to all the other members with some good news/progress during last couple of days :)

As for us - dear Moderators,
kindly update our data in the spreadsheet:

MR received today (letter dated 10.08.2011.) along with some documents request :)
We were given 60 days to send everything.

Best wishes,
MiTSch
Congratulations again!! :-* :-* :-*

MiTSch

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.2011. - received by CIO on 11.02.2011.
Doc's Request.
10.08.2011. - received by VO Vienna on 07.09.2011.
AOR Received.
PER 20.06.2011.
IELTS Request
Submitted with the initial application
File Transfer...
In process from 13.07.2011.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25.08.2011. - received by VO London 07.09.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Viktoria said:
Congratulations again!! :-* :-* :-*
Thank you dear Viktoria!
Hope you'll get yours very soon :-*

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
And if any one has doubt just ask Campbel Cohen Regarding this....
canadestin said:
u mailed him bcos u think i just lied....n wanna prove that im wrong and u r right.

ill correct wat i said ...clents from Indian Nationals....i used india bcos earlier before 2003 ...any one from any country cud submit app. to any canadian VO. for PR...so that time IndianS used to send PP to him for stamping OF visa from diff VO.
canadestin said:
Mitali ,
I never wanted to reply to your post...but now as you going extreme to prove I am wrong and ur an expert ..i have to reply.

Few days back I commented on ur post ...it was just fun and Valid too...but it seems ur frustrated and u cudnt take it...and relied so n so. n since then i stopped replying to ur post.
1.I mailed Cohen to clear my doubts and not because I thought you lied. Stop assuming. Did you not mention in your post to ask Cohen regarding this....that's what I did...where is the problem?

2.After such a lot of discussion you are CORRECTING yourself ? So, the example of your BIL was before the Act on passports became a LAW?

3.You did see my frustration seeping out onto my post.....?

One word for you candestin - AMAZING PERSONALITY

I REST...too much of effort wasted.

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i said correcting so that u can understand BETTER...u just quoting out of context....wat i said further is the reason for correcting. "i used india bcos earlier before 2003 ...any one from any country cud submit app. to any canadian VO. for PR...so that time IndianS used to send PP to him for stamping OF visa from diff VO."
and moreover The word correting which i used is just for that particular post....is no where related to the whole discussion.

regarding wen my BIL sent PP or when Law came into existence is irrelevant to discuss...whether we can send PP now is wat the topic is.

u wait for the reply from Cohen....and im sure u will u will come to know the fact/law.

anyways i dont need that....shhhhh

-------------DEBATE OVER-------------

apple3981

Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
I JUST WASTED FEW MINUTES OF MY LIFE TODAY

but happy that i completed my 500th Post
It's the quality, not the quantity...
Seems you are in the midst of yet another drama on this forum canadestin...

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apple3981 said:
It's the quality, not the quantity...
Seems you are in the midst of yet another drama on this forum canadestin...
yes quality matters...out of my 500 posts i can say atleast 70 percent are quality ones...wat abt u...from 30 ? can say 0

if u gone thru complete posts then u will come to know who started the drama/topic....

but now i can see u want to start one.

and if u r not blind then u can see who wants to end the drama/topic

i just love apples.....i dont wanna discuss wid them

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Advance123 said:
Once you are over 35, your points for age begin to reduce up to 50 years where you get no points.
Sorry but I believe that's incorrect.

Just downloaded the EG7 very latest guide. It says under Factor 4 age that you get 10 points between 21 and 49 (still as it was last year). They start going down from 50 onwards and you don't hit 0 points until aged 54.

Where did you get your information from?

Wayne.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Sorry but I believe that's incorrect.

Just downloaded the EG7 very latest guide. It says under Factor 4 age that you get 10 points between 21 and 49 (still as it was last year). They start going down from 50 onwards and you don't hit 0 points until aged 54.

Where did you get your information from?

Wayne.

for current rules/pointing system there is no change.....but in future they gonna change...heres the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/fswp/part2.asp

and i think they used the proposed changes/points in the COME TO CANADA tool