Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
SAM786 said:
FRIENDS ITS URGENT PLZ HELP ....
my wife who is not pakistani national is residing in pakistan from last more thn 1 yr now she needs pcc from pakistan can anyone plz tel how can she obtain pcc from pakistan being a non citizen of this country as we have already asked for pcc from local police station n thy are denying it..

plz help
thnx you,
gud luck,
SAM
hi friend, my wife is also foreinger , so i will tell you what i did to get pcc, first of all if she is there with more than 1 year, than she must registred at FRRO office, if she is registred than u have to contact at FRRO office, and u have to submit pcc application to police commisioner ,and than they will send your application to local poloce station where u live ,and thy will do inquiry an sen report to back at FRRO office ,and affter that they will issue pcc, basically u can obtain pcc from each and every country where u lived more than 6 months ,so dont worry u will definetly get it.
p.s- FRRO- foreigner regional registration office, it is under police commisioner, and if u don't fin it ,than go to police commisioner , thay should guidde u.

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
Hi Mitali, Canadestin, Anil, Mayank

Do you think the visa quotas for the current year has been exhausted and thats why NDVO has slowed down? I remember around in March, April, May there was good news nearly everyday from NDVO applicants. Now I hardly hear anyone. Whats up?

Cheersman

msagar

Jul 27, 2011
Toronto Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2010
AOR Received.
30/01/2011
IELTS Request
30/01/2011
File Transfer...
08/04/2011
Med's Request
09/08/2012
Med's Done....
26/08/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/12/2012
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
mitali said:
Hi msagar,

There is nothing as 1st or 2nd file # ....but people who had their docs documented under CAIPS got a different file number when the system switched to GCMS. You should be able to login with either of the numbers.

Mitali
Thank you Mitali.
I have another doubt, Can I apply for student visa when my PR is in process? Because to wait for PR is nothing but waste of time. As I already decided to take admission in one year pharma related course in TIPT (torronto institute of pharmaceutical technology). could it interfere with my PR process? What should I do?

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Ghani2004 said:
hi friend, my wife is also foreinger , so i will tell you what i did to get pcc, first of all if she is there with more than 1 year, than she must registred at FRRO office, if she is registred than u have to contact at FRRO office, and u have to submit pcc application to police commisioner ,and than they will send your application to local poloce station where u live ,and thy will do inquiry an sen report to back at FRRO office ,and affter that they will issue pcc, basically u can obtain pcc from each and every country where u lived more than 6 months ,so dont worry u will definetly get it.
p.s- FRRO- foreigner regional registration office, it is under police commisioner, and if u don't fin it ,than go to police commisioner , thay should guidde u.
thnx alot ghani2004 will try it if i can get it through this process bcz i have stortage of tym to tying to get it from the local police station ..........

thnx

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msagar said:
Thank you Mitali.
I have another doubt, Can I apply for student visa when my PR is in process? Because to wait for PR is nothing but waste of time. As I already decided to take admission in one year pharma related course in TIPT (torronto institute of pharmaceutical technology). could it interfere with my PR process? What should I do?
Hi Sagar,

I had post my reply to your question on pg 2829. Re-posting the response.

hi msagar,

Yes, you can apply for student visa whilst you are in RBVO status. Canada Immigration allows "Dual Intent". One has to be a little careful though when you apply for student visa. When you apply be sure to

The following is normally what you would attach with your application:( I am sure you already know this)
1. Show evidence that you have been selected (of course!) for the course.
2. Have enough monetary evidence to support you throughout the period of the course.
3. Show sponsorship evidence
4. Show living expenses

You will have to show strong ties with your home country which can be your family, property or any kind of document which will prove that you will go back to your home country, like an offer letter from any Institution. You may also want to provide reference that you have a PR application in Process (which they will find out themselves, anyways).

VO's are getting very strict with student visas these days as the visas are being utilised/misused as a means for entry into Canada. These people would gain entry in Canada through St Visa and then find job and work....which unfortunately was not the purpose of the Visa.
So, if you show your genuine willingness to pursue the course of your choice by making a payment for the 1st semester, then the VO may be inclined to issue ST Visa. The choice is yours of course.

Mitali

shakeela

Jan 15, 2011
Hello Friends,

I was a silent reader for a while and have a very important question or concern, maybe someone here can address it.
I received a request to refill immigration forms in April from CHC-London. I did fill them up but i put a wrong date on top of all the forms filled on April 31, I realized later that April 31 is not a calendar date, i meant to put April 30.
Anyhow its been few months now and i didnt receive any objection yet from london. So whats the ideal solution, should i re send those forms with a April 30th date, or just ignore it, since its common sense and i didnt make any mistake in the body of the application which is more important.
All your opinions will be deeply appreciated.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHEERSMAN said:
Hi Mitali, Canadestin, Anil, Mayank

Do you think the visa quotas for the current year has been exhausted and thats why NDVO has slowed down? I remember around in March, April, May there was good news nearly everyday from NDVO applicants. Now I hardly hear anyone. Whats up?

Cheersman
Hi Cheersman,

It is highly unlikely that the quotas have been filled at NDVO. I believe the processing has slowed down but we are getting some sporadic response. Remember the forum tracker is just a reflection of just couple of percentage of the actual application being processed.

Mitali

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
shakeela said:
Hello Friends,

I was a silent reader for a while and have a very important question or concern, maybe someone here can address it.
I received a request to refill immigration forms in April from CHC-London. I did fill them up but i put a wrong date on top of all the forms filled on April 31, I realized later that April 31 is not a calendar date, i meant to put April 30.
Anyhow its been few months now and i didnt receive any objection yet from london. So whats the ideal solution, should i re send those forms with a April 30th date, or just ignore it, since its common sense and i didnt make any mistake in the body of the application which is more important.
All your opinions will be deeply appreciated.

Don't worry. They will not mind that. ;D

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
mitali said:
Hi Cheersman,

It is highly unlikely that the quotas have been filled at NDVO. I believe the processing has slowed down but we are getting some sporadic response. Remember the forum tracker is just a reflection of just couple of percentage of the actual application being processed.

Mitali
Mitali, Thanks for your response.

CHEERSMAN

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
each VO is supposed to shift their resourcessometimes bases on incoming traffic of applications....maybe these days ND is pending more time or student / visit visa applications...that can one reasons for recent snail pace...
mitali said:
Hi Cheersman,

Mitali

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Sagar,

I had post my reply to your question on pg 2829. Re-posting the response.

hi msagar,

Yes, you can apply for student visa whilst you are in RBVO status. Canada Immigration allows "Dual Intent". One has to be a little careful though when you apply for student visa. When you apply be sure to

The following is normally what you would attach with your application:( I am sure you already know this)
1. Show evidence that you have been selected (of course!) for the course.
2. Have enough monetary evidence to support you throughout the period of the course.
3. Show sponsorship evidence
4. Show living expenses

You will have to show strong ties with your home country which can be your family, property or any kind of document which will prove that you will go back to your home country, like an offer letter from any Institution. You may also want to provide reference that you have a PR application in Process (which they will find out themselves, anyways).

VO's are getting very strict with student visas these days as the visas are being utilised/misused as a means for entry into Canada. These people would gain entry in Canada through St Visa and then find job and work....which unfortunately was not the purpose of the Visa.
So, if you show your genuine willingness to pursue the course of your choice by making a payment for the 1st semester, then the VO may be inclined to issue ST Visa. The choice is yours of course.

Mitali
Thanks for the great advice.
I've applied for a SP 7 weeks ago and still waiting (as usual). Hope they tell me their decision soon, either way!

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
asaif said:
Thanks for the great advice.
I've applied for a SP 7 weeks ago and still waiting (as usual). Hope they tell me their decision soon, either way!
hi asif,whats your status now.i am sep2010 applicant,still in RBVO in London.

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hi all
Just received CAIPS
Med done in Dec 2010.
File BF'D To: IVH On 30-07-2011 MICROLOCATOR
MEDICAL SATGE M01, VALIDITY 23-12-2011
STATUS SEC CRIM: Nothing mentioned
SELDEC 04
FINDEC 0
On dependent personal information, its mentioned " NDS TO PROCEED WITHIN MED VALIDITY: Y
Address disappearing since 15 aug

Any comments

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
mitali said:
Hi Cheersman,

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

What you are saying is true. I happened to have a glance into a NDVO forum and to my surpise I have seen that some applicants from the begining of April' 2011 have got MR and PPR from NDVO. So most probably NDVO must not be asleep.

CHEERSMAN