27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Dear Friends:

This is my great pleasure to inform you that by the grace of almighty Allah I have received me and my wife's PP from CHC Dhaka with the most desired and waited VISA. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The package includes me and my wife's PPs, CORP forms and all of our academic transcript. That's all.

We were waiting for this day from last 2 years as we started our preparation for submitting application little early. Now, everything is done..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please pray for us.

This forum ROCKs....thanks to FMA first to create this and all of you specially wayne, Hasib bhai, Ekram vai, Anil, Indra, hope2011 for their concern and support during this hard time. I will continue to follow this forum and will feel good if I can help any one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lastly, Best of luck to all of you and my humble request to admin is: CHANGE MY STATUS MAN...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

.......Fighter

vinod bhugra

Star Member
May 3, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
14-04-11
Med's Request
20TH AUG 2012
Med's Done....
30TH AUG 2012
Interview........
waived
i need suggestion i am a Indian citizen and residing in UK , i had my visa of uk till feb 2012 ,, i applied for canada in feb 2011 and got per on 29th march and from 14th April my status is showing RBVO , after that no movement what u say about my case AND if its go later than feb 2012 do i need to change visa office which is presently London,,thanks very much

vinod

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Fighter, that is great news. It really is good to see one of the earlier members get the much awaited visa. All the best for the rest of your journey.

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
wenstumped said:
Congratulations Fighter, that is great news. It really is good to see one of the earlier members get the much awaited visa. All the best for the rest of your journey.
thanks a lot...hope yu will get your PPR soon.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Fighter said:
Dear Friends:
This is my great pleasure to inform you that by the grace of almighty Allah I have received me and my wife's PP from CHC Dhaka with the most desired and waited VISA. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The package includes me and my wife's PPs, CORP forms and all of our academic transcript. That's all.
We were waiting for this day from last 2 years as we started our preparation for submitting application little early. Now, everything is done..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Please pray for us.
This forum ROCKs....thanks to FMA first to create this and all of you specially wayne, Hasib bhai, Ekram vai, Anil, Indra, hope2011 for their concern and support during this hard time. I will continue to follow this forum and will feel good if I can help any one. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Lastly, Best of luck to all of you and my humble request to admin is: CHANGE MY STATUS MAN...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
.......Fighter
Congrats friend. I am happy for you.
At least, no more fighting :p :p :p
Have a happy landing.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Fighter said:
Dear Friends:

Please pray for us.

.......Fighter

Great News!! CONGRATS!!
Have a happy life in Canada.
Zahed

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
Fighter said:
Dear Friends:

Please pray for us.

.......Fighter
Hi Fighter
Great news.
Alf Mabrook (thousands of congrates).
Good luck for the journey ahead. :) :)

andregabriel

Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29Nov2010
AOR Received.
01March2011
IELTS Request
Submiited along with apps
File Transfer...
28July2011
Med's Request
04 Aug2011
Med's Done....
21Aug2011
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
???
Hi all! I received my medical request today! so happy !!!! Plus police clearance,PRF,proof of fund

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
andregabriel said:
Hi all! I received my medical request today! so happy !!!! Plus police clearance,PRF,proof of fund
congrates.
this weeks is bringing lots of good news.
good luck for rest of the process. :) :)

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2011 said:
Hi Everyone,I am new to this forum even though I have been checking it regularly.We have received a refusal for my husbands application.The application was under noc O621 with job offer with AEO.The refusal was because they say the duties of your work experiencewere not listed in the employment letters.In the past there has been a case which I read about,. received a refusal but he got it changed by sending them an explanation. Please help us to get this resolved
I have PM'd you regarding your situation.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
shah0207 said:
Moderator Please update my status, Today I reciev MR/RPRF/PCC . Issue date 4/8/2011
NOC 3111
VO London
cforcanada said:
.......................Breaking New...................

I just received Passport Request from Buffalo .......... to you all.

Cheers.

p.s. Ecas still shows "In process", no update so far.
EnvioZA said:
Dear Friends,
My status changed to "Decision made". Hope to receive our PPTs with VISA in a week.
Pleae update my status.
................. who got good news .
-Zahed
Fighter said:
Dear Friends:

This is my great pleasure to inform .......................
.................: CHANGE MY STATUS MAN...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

.......Fighter
Congratulations dear

- shah for the MR .... Keep yourself fit & healthy ..... all the best ..... ;)
- cforcanada for PPR ....... Now Buffalo, I hope will charge like a bull ....... :)
- Zahed for the DM ..... You will soon get your maple leaves ....Be ready to fly .... :D
- Fighter for the visa. Finally fight for visa is over .... and a new fight for life will begin...All the best dear ... 8) 8)

Cheers, aNil

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Fighter said:
Dear Friends:

Please pray for us.

.......Fighter
Congrats, Fighter :)

Wayne.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinod bhugra said:
i need suggestion i am a Indian citizen and residing in UK , i had my visa of uk till feb 2012 ,, i applied for canada in feb 2011 and got per on 29th march and from 14th April my status is showing RBVO , after that no movement what u say about my case AND if its go later than feb 2012 do i need to change visa office which is presently London,,thanks very much

vinod
Hi Vinod,

AS per the current trend (on this forum), applicants are getting their visa's within a year (average times)....so you are within the time frame to receive your visa by Feb 2012 (if everything is ok).

Just for your information, if you decide to move back to India, you will not be able to change your VO from London to India. That is absolutely not possible. You will definitely have to inform your VO about the change of address but request for change of VO will not be entertained.

Transfer of file from one VO to another is done only under the circumstance and benefit of "System Integrity" wherein if VO wants certain aspects of the file to be investigated at the local VO of the applicant.

Before you make the move from London to India, be aware that you will not be able to mail your passports to London VO for stamping as it is illegal to send PP outside India. You may either have to go to London in person or use the good help of a friend/family member to carry your passport with an authorization letter.

Mitali

NB: After having read Candestin's post below (#42538), I would like to add that VO WILL NOT MAIL THE PP's OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, IN THIS CASE LONDON. VO will need an address in London to mail out the PPs.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fighter,

What a NEWS!!!! Application date 5th August.....you made it within a year almost...maybe couple of days more....eh....who cares!!! You have what you have wanted for so long....and that is what matters.

Wish you all the Best for your future and keep :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) and :p :p :p :p :p :p

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinod bhugra said:

vinod
nothing to worry man.....if u come back to India just inform to London VO about it.

Passports can be sent to London VO from India Provided u accompany the PP with PPrequest letter sent by London VO.

Suppose u hire a Canadian Lawyer .....he/she will ask you to send PP to them in Canada.. .....so that they will forward it it the respective VO and in return the PP is sent to the Lawyer in Canada.

PP can be sent out of India as long as u have valid reason.

Inian PP should be in possesion of the holder whereever he/she is. And London VO serves for Saudi Arabia Applicants whether they are citizens or residents. An Indian Resident in Saudi has to send PP to London when requested.

My bro hired a Canadian Lawyer when he was in Saudi and when he was asked to submit PP by London VO, he sent the PP to Canada n then the Lawyer sent the PP to London VO for stamping.