Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
Saratracy and other buffalo applicants,

Due to the workload in buffalo, buffalo transferred a load off files to a pilot office in Ottawa.

My friend who applied in CEC got his mediCals in three months from Ottawa after he applied to buffalo in June 2011.

This info is to keep everyone sane........

Entemaria

semsema

Oct 6, 2011
A preparation course for Pharmacists
Preparing to write The Pharmacy examining board of Canada , The NAPLEX ,
Australian Pharmacy Council , The Pharmacy council of new zealand the royal pharmaceutical society of great britain
it contains 10
complete exams , MCQs , Pharmaceutical calculations , compounding ...
Try to take a tour and a sample exam also MCQs and Patient profile
wwwdotpharmacyexaminingboarddotcom
I hope it is helpful

ind

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
26-01-2011
Med's Request
8-03-2011
Med's Done....
12-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
I am facing a strange situation, In my passport there is no surname but in COPR and in Visa they had put up my name in place of Surname . Kindly guide me what should I do , can I fly on this or have to contact CHC for rectification.

Please help.

regards,

Ind

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Wayne for sharing your input.

regards
Mayank

Cappuccino said:
Well in this instance I was over for 2 weeks, and Queencougar mentioned her husband worked for a software development company (although he's in the QA side of things). He passed on my CV to the development manager, who arranged a telephone interview. From there I was able arrange a face to face interview + developer exam for the 2 weeks I was over there, and then I found out yesterday I've been offered the job.

But basically I didn't really want to work in downtown Vancouver, where 80% of the development jobs in the area are, so it was then a question of trying to find jobs which were more out of town. The trouble with working in downtown Vancouver is that it's either expensive rent, or a long commute. I didn't fancy either of those!

Anyway we're renting on the edge of Abbotsford (although it's actually closer to Aldergrove than Abbotsford) and the job is in Langley which is about 10 miles/ 15 to 20 minutes drive.

I think job banks and cv sites like monster.ca can be good, especially for IT and software development, but word-of-mouth and referrals will always give you the edge.

Wayne.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
E-cas is Improving. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Today,First time i seen my completed address of correspondence which i filled in form.

Regards
Mayank

RaWheAl

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
December 09, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
April 13, 2012
Med's Done....
May 03, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on June 08, 2012, PPR-2 on September 06, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS is Decision Made on June 15, 2012 visa issued on September 6, 2012
asaif said:
Hi friends,

Just want to let you know that I finally received the MR documents on Monday 3/10.
Ohh great, at last one of the most earliest applicants of London visa office got the MR, (I am also waiting for my MR), did your address on ECAS dissappeared for this MR.

RaWheAl

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
Hi Entemaria,
Thanks for your information, I hope at one point they will do the same with FSW if they feel that they need help to meet the yearly visa quota. But I doubt this will happen soon with our category based on what they have informed me:)
Wish you guys will get the pr visa soon and your family will join you in Canada soon,
saratracy

entemaria said:
Saratracy and other buffalo applicants,

Due to the workload in buffalo, buffalo transferred a load off files to a pilot office in Ottawa.

My friend who applied in CEC got his mediCals in three months from Ottawa after he applied to buffalo in June 2011.

This info is to keep everyone sane........

Entemaria

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Accept challenges, succeed in Canada-Newcomers advised

Canada, 5th October: Most of immigrants coming to Canada are successful in casting a niche in this new land despite facing several challenges initially.

This becomes clear from experiences of different immigrants after moving to Canada and beginning their lives afresh. Canada is, indeed, a land of great opportunities and each newcomer has his own story to tell. In this article, we will talk about different success levels of immigrants after coming to Canada and their lives becoming an inspiration for all Canadians.

Be open to change—Advice to newcomers in Canada--Newcomers coming to Canada discover a vast difference in the Canadian values and way of life when compared to their own. But, those who are willing to become a part of the Canadian culture find it easier to make adjustments here, states an immigrant to Canada, Nitin Dhora, while relating his experiences.

That does not mean leaving your Indian culture and values, laughs Dhora. He launched an immigrant mentoring program in Mississauga -Employment Service and Mentoring Program- that helps around 1,600 newcomers get jobs offering good pay-packages in the range between $44,000 and $56,000.

He states the success rate of the immigrant initiative for newcomers to have gone up from around 70 percent in 2007 to around 85 percent in the year 2008.

Don’t give up and success will follow--He admits of undergoing struggle and facing difficulties initially after coming to Canada in 2004.

His first job was working in a factory where he was required to work as a laborer, a job which was far below his education and his experience keeping in view that he was a marketing whiz and a management professor in Ahmadabad, India.

At the age of fifty, he had to slog by working in a call center during the first winter in Canada.

But he did not give up and that’s what he wants other immigrants to follow. Although, he was cautioned by his uncle that getting a job in Canada could be tough for immigrants, but he was firm in his decision to move to Canada.

He applied for several jobs and admits each was a learning experience for him to pave the way for success in the new nation.

Regards
Mayank

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
hi guys,

you will notice in COPR in given name you will see your first name and middle name. in my case my middle name lacks the last letter and i asked my consultant about this and she said it is because the space for given name is limited only. but according to her it will not be a problem. what do u think guys? hope those who had the same thing in their COPR can share.

thank you.

dcho

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
docpak said:
dear frends

im pleased to inform u that i received my medical request today....alhamdulillah...

today morning my consultant from canada called me to inform that he has my medical request form with him and that he has sent it to me by some express service, there is no passport request,no RPRF,it will come later INSHAAllah......

plz advise me any suggestions before going into a medical exam, thu it luks funny that a doctor is asking this ,but u know there is alwz room for seniors and experienced frends, so will welcome any help and suggestion offered by any.......

best of luck and prayers for u all, n thanx frends for offering silent help to many like me, who dont post as regularly,but take so much frm experiences and advices that u people share here....May Allah giv u all the best reward...amin

docpak
Many Congratulations mate....Stay healthy for the medicals... :D :D

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
dcho said:
got the answer already from a different thread..according to them it is just but normal because space for given name can only accommodate up to 15 characters :)

u might want to update my details in spreadsheet :) :) :)

App sent to CIO Oct 2, 2010
PER Feb 2011
AOr Feb 2011
Interview May 2011
MR June 2011
PPR Aug 2011
Visa recieved Oct 2011
Destination Toronto
Tentative Sched of Travel Feb 2012

thanks,
dcho

hi guys,

you will notice in COPR in given name you will see your first name and middle name. in my case my middle name lacks the last letter and i asked my consultant about this and she said it is because the space for given name is limited only. but according to her it will not be a problem. what do u think guys? hope those who had the same thing in their COPR can share.

thank you.

dcho

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
sethi104 said:
TODAY BREAKING NEWS ;D

Just recieved MR+RPF+ PASSPORT REQUEST& Sidharth also got same............

My Ecas is RBVO....Amaging...........Thank God & Thanks to all forum members specially seniors.....................
Congratulations to both Sethi104 and Sidharth.....You are close to complete the final lap.... ;)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
sonir said:
Dear All,

Today my ECAS says "In Process" ;D

We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 23, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 29, 2011.

Address is still there !

Rgds

Sonir
Congratulations Sonir....Hope you get the MR soon... :)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Cappuccino said:
Dear friends,

I have very happy to announce that I now have a job offer :) I start work in Canada on 24th October.

I am flying over to Canada next week (11th October) so I have a week or two to get some things organised before I start.

Many thanks for everyone's support during the past year.

Wayne.
Excellent News Wayne....Congratulations mate......... ;) ;)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Bman said:
Till this moment, there is no "medical results have been received" line on my ecas yet. Just checked my email and saw my passport request.

Bman.
Heartiest Congratulations Bman..