07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Hi Guys,

Please comment, my ecas staus shows "In Process" when clicked on it it shows "We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 28, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Howcome my ecas status is "In Process" usually at this stage the status is "CIO eligibility review complete" right??

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Shalom1 said:
Some positive news about our medical.
I got an email from London VO today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that we have found the xray for your spouse. We will contact you once the medical section has recorded the results in our system.

I emailed them yesterday expressing my frustration about the loss of documents within their office.
Thank you all for your concern and encouragement.

Shalom
Glad to know that they finally found it...Hope you get the PPR soon...

Mrs. C

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO:26-03-2011/ In Process: 20-07-2011
Med's Request
31-08-2011MR+RPRF/8Nov DM
Med's Done....
24-09-2011 received 28-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
The Almighty God will give it soo n!-1st Nov 2011
Wicked Blues said:
Glad to know that they finally found it...Hope you get the PPR soon...
what a relief, at least they are working!

Attention Admins,

Im so busy pls. update my status, MR+RPRF was issued 31 Aug. received by reg.post-reached Dubai 8th Sept. given to me by our consultant 12 Sept.

Medical received in London 28Sept
RPRF received in London 5Oct

All the best to everyone ! positively looking 4ward for PPR!!!!

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
asaif said:
Hi friends,

Just want to let you know that I finally received the MR documents on Monday 3/10.
Heartiest Congratulations Asaif....Finally you got it...Hope you get the PPR soon...

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
sho78 said:
Hi Guys,
Please comment, my ecas staus shows "In Process" when clicked on it it shows "We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2011.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 28, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
Howcome my ecas status is "In Process" usually at this stage the status is "CIO eligibility review complete" right??
Yes Sho78, It looks like an ECAS error. It shoud either read CIO eligibility review complete or RBVO. (Received by Visa Office). One of our other forum members - Rawheal (London VO) also is in process for a long time now with similar details as yours.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
kolhapuri said:
Yes Sho78, It looks like an ECAS error. It shoud either read CIO eligibility review complete or RBVO. (Received by Visa Office). One of our other forum members - Rawheal (London VO) also is in process for a long time now with similar details as yours.
Hi, a June applicant Zeenat Imran (row 138) went straight to 'in process' on 3 Sep without going to RBVO. Perhaps it is not an error after all....Mandie

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
mandiebraxton said:
Hi, a June applicant Zeenat Imran (row 138) went straight to 'in process' on 3 Sep without going to RBVO. Perhaps it is not an error after all....Mandie
hi Mandie, i think mistakenly they have put this status what do u think...how come it is in process without reaching to VO since my PER came just 1 week back..

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Need your advice...

I was requested additional documents in June 2011 that had reached London VO on July 14th 2011. It will be 3 months by next week since the requested documents had reached London VO but still I am waiting for my medical request. During this time period my address on the e-case had disappeared twice, once in August for around 13 days and than again in September for 17 days. At the moment my address is on the e-case since September 22nd 2011 and I am still waiting for my medical request. I have been in-process and the processing started in early March 2011. My consultant is advising that we send a polite e-mail inquiry to London VO asking for an update for our case or if any further documents are required from our end.

I would appreciate the input and suggestions of senior members on my scenario. I understand that there are other members that have been waiting longer than me and I hope their case moves forward as this wait seems to be a silent killer....

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
mandiebraxton said:
Yes, Rawheal was also the same. If you dont get your meds in a week or two after in process then it is an error. Considering you got your PER recently. Same was the case with Rawheal.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Wicked Blues said:
Need your advice...
I was requested additional documents in June 2011 that had reached London VO on July 14th 2011. It will be 3 months by next week since the requested documents had reached London VO but still I am waiting for my medical request. During this time period my address on the e-case had disappeared twice, once in August for around 13 days and than again in September for 17 days. At the moment my address is on the e-case since September 22nd 2011 and I am still waiting for my medical request. I have been in-process and the processing started in early March 2011. My consultant is advising that we send a polite e-mail inquiry to London VO asking for an update for our case or if any further documents are required from our end.
I would appreciate the input and suggestions of senior members on my scenario. I understand that there are other members that have been waiting longer than me and I hope their case moves forward as this wait seems to be a silent killer....
Hi Wickedblues, i will also suggest you to send an email enquiry.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
sho78 said:
Hi Guys,

Plz add my details in spreadsheet.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Wicked Blue your dates are close to ours,we are also waiting on MR. On the letter that was sent requiring extra docs to be sent it states on ours not to contact VO until 4 months have passed and we havent heard anythimg. I have read previous about someone who emailed and asked was there any more updated info required for there app to process futher,and they got MR. i cant remember where i read this but im sure it was on the forum.I think we will be doing the same in a few weeks time if we still havent received MR. Goodluck.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
sho78 said:
Hi Guys,

This happens to a few applicants myself included. It is most likely a system glitch or input error on the part of CIO. September 28 is probably the date you got your PER email; am I right? Mine also went straight into "In Process" a few days after PER and has remained so ever since. Not to worry, it most likely will not have anything to do with the outcome of your application or the time frame in which it would be processed. You can safely assume that your application is either @ CIO-ERC or RBVO at the moment regardless of what e-cas indicates. In some cases it does revert back to the "normal" status and in others it doesn't. Whichever way, as I said, it has not effect on the outcome and the time frame for your application.

All the best.

9j

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Wicked Blues said:
Need your advice...

I feel you mate! As your consultant suggested, send a polite enquiry making reference to the documents you sent to them and asking if any further documents are required from you.
Best wishes.

Shalom