+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to know if an skilled worker application is send out incomplete, does the applicant still receives an AOR or not? What is the time frame to receive the AOR through the buffalo office once they have received your package?

thank you.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Traveler74 said:
I would like to know if an skilled worker application is send out incomplete, does the applicant still receives an AOR or not? What is the time frame to receive the AOR through the buffalo office once they have received your package?

thank you.
Hey Traveler74

If you sent incomplete information to CIC, it is much likely that you will received your documents back

Let's see what happens

good luck
Eduardo

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
Incomplete applications are not entertained by the CHC and sent back to the applicant with highlighting the concerns. AOR is not issued untill and unless the requirements are fulfilled. Normally AOR is issued with a period of 1 - 2 months. This time varies from office to office.

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M S Chaudhry said:
Incomplete applications are not entertained by the CHC and sent back to the applicant with highlighting the concerns. AOR is not issued untill and unless the requirements are fulfilled. Normally AOR is issued with a period of 1 - 2 months. This time varies from office to office.

M S Chaudhry or anybody else.

If in fact the application is incomplete, how long does it take for them to send it back?

thanks.

aivoges

Dec 18, 2007
Traveler74 said:
M S Chaudhry said:

M S Chaudhry or anybody else.

If in fact the application is incomplete, how long does it take for them to send it back?

thanks.
A friend of mine got his application back from Buffalo in about 1 month since he left some questions blank instead of writing "N/A".