+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker (PR Application)

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Oh I see ! Does it happen to know why for some people background is completed so fast and for others it take 2-3 months? Are they also requesting information from our countries too?
Nobody actually knows the exact process of BGC and I think it depends on many things from country to travel history to personal details and intelligence information. I will say do not worry about BGC process time, as Eligibility is the main part in success of application. Just wait and on one day you will get an email saying its all done.

marinapinky

Apr 26, 2023
Thank you so much. Fingers crossed for me !!
Generally if you see an update on the application status tracker but no change in your gckey or in the tracker does it mean something? It only says updated 9th August? Can the order of gcmc notes probably indicate that update?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you so much. Fingers crossed for me !!
Generally if you see an update on the application status tracker but no change in your gckey or in the tracker does it mean something? It only says updated 9th August? Can the order of gcmc notes probably indicate that update?
GC key has been always slow than tracker. Tracker gets updated whenever something moves in the file. I don't recommend to order GCMS notes until your file has crossed normal processing time. Tracker update is a good sign as someone is doing something with your application.

I had same situation as you where eligibility was not stared and BGC was in process. Suddenly I got update in tracker that BGC is completed and Eligibility is in process and after a week I got portal 1 email.

Just relax and wait, you should get email in a month.

marinapinky

Apr 26, 2023
GC key has been always slow than tracker. Tracker gets updated whenever something moves in the file. I don't recommend to order GCMS notes until your file has crossed normal processing time. Tracker update is a good sign as someone is doing something with your application.

I had same situation as you where eligibility was not stared and BGC was in process. Suddenly I got update in tracker that BGC is completed and Eligibility is in process and after a week I got portal 1 email.

Just relax and wait, you should get email in a month.
Thank you so much for your answer . I really appreciate it.

I forgot to mention, regarding the gcms notes, I ordered them for my parents visitor visa application, as processing times are 127 days and it has been 170 days since they applied. I have tried to contact the visa office in Rome a few times but they haven’t done anything, and yesterday I saw this update, but nothing changed . Let’s see maybe it’s a good sing.

Regarding my pr application I agree with you. I am not planning on making any moves until my application exceeds the processing time.
Thank you once again for your time and your answer!

Reactions: At the start

zhasan92

Jul 19, 2023
AOR Date: 19 August
Biometrics: completed
Medical: completed
Background Check: In progress
Eligibility: Not Started

We are tracking the Application on Tracker, it says last updated on 12 October, that is today, but I do not see any change in Tracker, everything remains as it was. Was it a ghost update?

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023

We are tracking the Application on Tracker, it says last updated on 12 October, that is today, but I do not see any change in Tracker, everything remains as it was. Was it a ghost update?

Applied: July 15, 2023
AOR: September 18th,
Biometric Letter: September 25th,
BG updated to N/A: September 25th,
Additional Documents Letter: September 25th,
Additional Documencts Letter Updated and Status Changed to:
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Medical Letter: September 26th,
Background and Eligibilty started to proccess: September 26th,
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter: September 27th
Sponsorship Eligibilty Passed Letter Received: October 4th
Background Check Updated to Not Applicable: October 4th
Medical Exam Done: October 9th

Mine got updated too today but no changes.

PREET6406

Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Primary-London Ontario, Secondary- Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2023
Doc's Request.
March 15,2023
Nomination.....
Dec 14,2022
AOR Received.
Feb 18,2023
Unable to login my application tracker.Site is showing technical difficulty.Are you all facing the same problem.
Yup, same issue since yesterday

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
Does anyone know why my tracker continues to show “updated” after p1 and before p2? My application was approved three weeks ago, replied the same day… no p2 yet, but I continue to see updates. This seems so strange to me…

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Does anyone know why my tracker continues to show “updated” after p1 and before p2? My application was approved three weeks ago, replied the same day… no p2 yet, but I continue to see updates. This seems so strange to me…
Hi, I'm in the same situation, my tracker was updated 2 days ago, but actually, there was no update. I'm also waiting for P2. Do you have a BOWP application in progress? My update was just before the BOWP approval, so I thought maybe they checked before approving that application.

Jan 23, 2024
Hey Please someone help me through this,

I have applied for study permit on 13th October 2023

My timeline :
Application - 13th Oct 2023
Biometrics - 18th Oct 2023
Medical Passed - 31 Oct 2023
Correspondence Letter (Biometric Validity) - 31 Oct 2023

MY TRACKER SHOWS ALL STEPS COMPLETED AND MY STUDY PERMIT NUMBER & EXPIRY BUT NO UPDATES OR PPR ON GC KEY AFTER THAT,

I MISSED MY JAN INTAKE AND DIFFERED FOR MAY 24
I would really appreciate if someone can suggest what can be done further.

Thanks in advance

Lucf

Nov 13, 2019

Someone please respond to this. Thanks.