+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker (PR Application)

Ekete

Sep 2, 2023
My (PA)BG started in Sep 2022 and completed in June 2023.My spouse(military personnel)BG stated on same date as mine and completed just yesterday on 5 March 2024(almost 1.5 yrs).
So there is no set criteria .
O boy! I think your unique profile was why the long delay, and your wife's military background worsen her case. Did you apply for GCMS notes to know exactly what led to the long delay?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi
Thanks for your reply. This is what I see under Final decision
Final decision - February 14, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What is the update in your case.Did you receive your Passport request?My Final decision status is showing 11 March 2024?

jys_plusone

Mar 13, 2024
Hi! Good day,

I have been waiting for an update since 15th Jan 2024 for my PR application via CEC.
the last message I have received for my application was:
Latest update:
Final decision - January 15, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any advice on how what should I do as of now? Thank you in advance!

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hi! Good day,

I have been waiting for an update since 15th Jan 2024 for my PR application via CEC.
Latest update:
Final decision - January 15, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Have you called IRCC. They might have already sent your Portal mail and you might have missed it or somehow didn't got delivered

jys_plusone

Mar 13, 2024
Have you called IRCC. They might have already sent your Portal mail and you might have missed it or somehow didn't got delivered
Yes, i just gave them a call today, but the agent over the phone told me it is still being processed and at its final stages at the moment. And I will have to just continue to wait. :(

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi! Good day,

Latest update:

Your COPR details are updated on the tracker or not??

jys_plusone

Mar 13, 2024
Your COPR details are updated on the tracker or not??
Yes, it is on the tracker. I even mentioned to the agent during the call. But was told to wait for the office to get in touch me with what to do next. Not sure how long that wait is going to be. The agent also mentioned I have not missed out any notifications for the Portal.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Yes, it is on the tracker. I even mentioned to the agent during the call. But was told to wait for the office to get in touch me with what to do next. Not sure how long that wait is going to be. The agent also mentioned I have not missed out any notifications for the Portal.
When was your COPR updated and when was the last update in your tracker?

saimkaka

Mar 9, 2024
Hello all,
Just a question if someone can help.

My eligibility was passed, background changed from 1p1 to ip2 on 10 march,

15 march I recieved an adr

Submitted adr on 18 march and after 4 hours of submission of my adr the additional document column on GC key changed to Not Applicable.

can anyone tell me what’s this NA or what it predicts ?
eligibility passed,
Criminality and info sharing passed

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello all,
Just a question if someone can help.

My eligibility was passed, background changed from 1p1 to ip2 on 10 march,

15 march I recieved an adr

Submitted adr on 18 march and after 4 hours of submission of my adr the additional document column on GC key changed to Not Applicable.

can anyone tell me what’s this NA or what it predicts ?
eligibility passed,
Criminality and info sharing passed
IP1 and IP2 are meaningless. Disregard all of what you wrote, just wait for either a decision made date on GCkey or all completed in PR tracker. Everything else is a speculation.

Reactions: saimkaka

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My COPR details are updated on the tracker.My Tracker showed an update on 13 March of sending a letter which requires my action.I am hopeful that it is my PPR.
But on my GC key account message inbox there is no such mention about any request.Till date I have not received any such request.
Is the tracker linked to GC key account or it works separately.I mean where does the info reflects first ,on the GC key or on the tracker.
If someone faced the same confusion please discuss.