+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker (PR Application)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I am a Express Entry pnp applicant and got my AOR on 12th December 2022. Today I checked my application status using https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/applications/details this website and shows my eligibility is completed. What does it mean? Does it mean I passed the A11.2 assessment?
As far as I know the only tracker is to track spousal sponsorship application - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2022/02/launching-a-new-online-case-status-tracker-for-family-class-permanent-residence-applications.html

Where do you see a tracker for PR applications ?

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I provided the link, I think the family tracker also shows the status of an individual application, due to some bug I guess it also shows individual application.
Yeah I know you shared link :) , however I dont see the link anywhere on official website.

Also, did you create login account using family tracker ?

lenivi

Feb 3, 2023
IRCC plans to expand the application status tracker to all permanent residence applications by Spring 2023. I imagine that work is in progress, which is why a number of people have been able to register and view the status of their application.

Your eligibility is passed because the officer has reviewed your application and determined that you are eligible for the program you applied for.

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
IRCC plans to expand the application status tracker to all permanent residence applications by Spring 2023. I imagine that work is in progress, which is why a number of people have been able to register and view the status of their application.

Your eligibility is passed because the officer has reviewed your application and determined that you are eligible for the program you applied for.
Does it mean they completed the A11.2 assessment??

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Hi, I created an account today and then I crossed checked my GC key account too. Then, in my GC Key, there’s a GU. So I am thinking maybe because of the tracker registration.

Did you guys had the same experience?

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
Hi, I created an account today and then I crossed checked my GC key account too. Then, in my GC Key, there’s a GU. So I am thinking maybe because of the tracker registration.

Did you guys had the same experience?
No I didn't get any ghost updates when I completed my registration, probably, a coincidence of them updating your application.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019