+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker (PR Application)

Jaspreet1516

Nov 23, 2023
That is great that your file is moving.There is nothing you can do unless there is request of ADR.
I got ADR in Nov and submitted requested documents. I am so worried as its more than 6 months under CEC. I read other threads, all September AOR candidates getting decisions on PR application. Not sure why its taking too long for my application.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
My application tracker shows eligibility not started and rest everything shows completed but gc key shows final decision under process. Not sure how long does this process take?

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
My application tracker shows eligibility not started and rest everything shows completed but gc key shows final decision under process. Not sure how long does this process take?
Against final decision on gckey does it show a date as well? If yes, the ppr/copr is around the corner, if not than you may have to wait a little while

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
That's a placeholder status that means nothing. Unless Final decision has a date to it, that status is meaningless. You'll have to wait till your eligibility is completed.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
That's a placeholder status that means nothing. Unless Final decision has a date to it, that status is meaningless. You'll have to wait till your eligibility is completed.
Hi
Thanks for your reply. This is what I see under Final decision
Final decision - February 14, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi
Final decision - February 14, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That’s great.You are only a step away from the golden email.Congrats…

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi
You now are a week or two away from seeing your approval email. Can take 3 weeks max, but you are there! Congrats! :)

Ekete

Sep 2, 2023
How long does BGS stay in progress in Tracker? Mine was last updated since Jan 25th 2024. Biometric, Medical and Eligibility is completed. While BGS in Progress.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
How long does BGS stay in progress in Tracker? Mine was last updated since Jan 25th 2024. Biometric, Medical and Eligibility is completed. While BGS in Progress.
My (PA)BG started in Sep 2022 and completed in June 2023.My spouse(military personnel)BG stated on same date as mine and completed just yesterday on 5 March 2024(almost 1.5 yrs).
So there is no set criteria .