07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
saadkhan9009 said:
@ Ramzeroo......Screw Them why does everyone in Karachi seem to have an attitude problem...Hell with the fee Ill go to lahore if they Dnt gimme appointment if my medical comes ENSHALLAH!!

@ arslan zahid....I have got admisison in Masters In Human resource managemet and I have filed visa for Jan 2012.....Since u got into Regina u wud know the letter is valid for the whole year that is Winter..spring and Fall for my degree thr are 3 intakes every year ..Which degree are u in UoR? and which city u from ?

@ prabhakar .......yeah My degree is Masters in HRM...I got my letter very late since you guys applied in Regina they take 4 months to process applications I got my letter by e-mail on the 17th of November and I filed visa through visatronix yesterday..Now lets see wat happens :) Which course did you get in and which city are u from in pk ?
Don't worry dude I know how to handle them . . . . :p
Waiting for my medical than I fix their attitude . . ;D

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
@ Ramzero

Yestarday I went to a consultant just to have his opinion he said nowadays getting canada visa is very tough they have issued very few visas this year he also said in last 6 months he filed 26 cases no one got visa :p he further added getiing australia visa is much much easier then canadian

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
@Arslan getting a Student visa for Canada is not tht tough actually.....Coz i know 3 ppl who got visa within a months tyme and are studying in Canada eventhough 2 out of them were gals and the guy was from LUMS with a very strong background..It actually matters which province ur goyn too and which University u apply to .....ND i did everythyn on my own , dint go to a consultant coz wen u have awl the information u should do everythyn urself....The consultant wud apply for your visa as you wud do urself ..its just tht u wnt have to write or arrange nethyn urself ..They will guide you about it thts the ease ...thts not true that they are not issuing visas ..they are ..It awl depends on ur luck ,, Its mostly about luck and some other factor but luck has alot to play in the application :D

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
ArslanZahid said:
@ Ramzero

Yestarday I went to a consultant just to have his opinion he said nowadays getting canada visa is very tough they have issued very few visas this year he also said in last 6 months he filed 26 cases no one got visa :p he further added getiing australia visa is much much easier then canadian
Dude as you can see other than Ontario all other applicants got there medical call within the time. Which shows something wrong the province not the whole Canada.

As, you can see more than 70% applied for Ontario from Pakistan (Canada Visa Forum) and only 30% for other province.

Canada and Australia as per policy both are same 19-20 difference :p

I don't know about others but I am bound to go Canada as I don't want to go UK.

and for Australia I have to MBA which I don't want to do as well :p

aliahmed.nypd

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
need some info
i have sent my passport back on 17 and my medical was dispatched from Pakistan on 23 so is it 2 weeks from the date we submit our passport or from the date our medical was dispatched from Pakistan and m i right that it takes max 2 days to reach India and there they take 3 to 4 days... i was wondering that do the health officer in India sent the medical report back to Pakistan or e mail the visa officer????

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ramzero said:
Dude as you can see other than Ontario all other applicants got there medical call within the time. Which shows something wrong the province not the whole Canada.

As, you can see more than 70% applied for Ontario from Pakistan (Canada Visa Forum) and only 30% for other province.

Canada and Australia as per policy both are same 19-20 difference :p

I don't know about others but I am bound to go Canada as I don't want to go UK.

and for Australia I have to MBA which I don't want to do as well :p
yeah I kow I am also going for canada hope this time I will get and my wishes to you abd everyone may get their medicals

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aliahmed.nypd

Dude relax!.. It takes about 2 weeks (working days) minimum for the processing. You can easily consider a week for the Medical report to reach india (3-4 days of delivery time, 1-2 days of medical). CHC will then finalise your visa once Health Officer gives the green signal. It can take a few days as they have to put a sticker on your passport and make necessary record updates at their end.

When are your classes starting? Have you reserved the ticket already?

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
saadkhan9009 said:
@ Arslan getting a Student visa for Canada is not tht tough actually.....Coz i know 3 ppl who got visa within a months tyme and are studying in Canada eventhough 2 out of them were gals and the guy was from LUMS with a very strong background..It actually matters which province ur goyn too and which University u apply to .....ND i did everythyn on my own , dint go to a consultant coz wen u have awl the information u should do everythyn urself....The consultant wud apply for your visa as you wud do urself ..its just tht u wnt have to write or arrange nethyn urself ..They will guide you about it thts the ease ...thts not true that they are not issuing visas ..they are ..It awl depends on ur luck ,, Its mostly about luck and some other factor but luck has alot to play in the application :D
I am also form uet not as sophisticated as lums but still highly ranked uni in pakistan I also got good marks but still efused two because I applied myself now I was just thinking I might take some help form some experienced but I havenot found and appropriate consultant

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Arsalan:

You dont need a consultant man. Trust Me!
If you're really into applying again, I guess this forum "solely" is the best place you can get all the help from. Specially at questions which no consultant will ever answer you. (Or atleast without charging).

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
Hey guys today my medical is complete and now I am planning to send my passport tomorrow.

@ AAD

I have a question for you, did you send anything along with your passport after medical. I mean your medical fee's slip or any other documents.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Fahad.

Yeah, I photocopied my receipt and sent the original with the passport just for the sake of it. I dont think that makes much of a difference since at Gerry's they assign you a new reference number and stick it over the old one that has been placed over the PP.

I asked them and they said Its not necessary but there is no harm in sending it along with the PP. Even if you dont send, submitting your PP suffices that you are done with your medical.

aliahmed.nypd

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@a_a_d
bro the problem is that my class will start on 6 jan but m not able to find any tickets after allot of searching i found 1 ticket of 29 dec but i have to purchase it on 5 of dec they cant book the ticket for long time and if i miss that one they have no ticket available till 12jan dew to Christmas Holiday and new year all the flits are packed bit tensed that is y well what do you think when will they give me any rep the chc

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
@ aliahmed.nypd.. Ask your agent if you can refund/cancel the ticket at least 5 days before the departure date. Coz.. by 23rd of Dec, you'll have your visa for sure insha-Allah.

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saadkhan9009 said:
@ Arslan getting a Student visa for Canada is not tht tough actually.....Coz i know 3 ppl who got visa within a months tyme and are studying in Canada eventhough 2 out of them were gals and the guy was from LUMS with a very strong background..It actually matters which province ur goyn too and which University u apply to .....ND i did everythyn on my own , dint go to a consultant coz wen u have awl the information u should do everythyn urself....The consultant wud apply for your visa as you wud do urself ..its just tht u wnt have to write or arrange nethyn urself ..They will guide you about it thts the ease ...thts not true that they are not issuing visas ..they are ..It awl depends on ur luck ,, Its mostly about luck and some other factor but luck has alot to play in the application :D
I agree...

Consultant will make and mold your mind as per his own benefits and wills. I strongly recommend that prepare your visa application yourself. It seems to be a difficult task initially but when you will start every thing will turn out to be very easy