Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzero
Ohh acha !!..But shuker hai on my LOA its no whr mentioned that when i can join the session and on the validity part it is mentioned that my letter is valid from Jan 2012 Till Fall 2012 and during that tyme i can join anytime....Tou they cnt refuse on tht part..nor the bank statement or the course mis-match ......So lets see wats the Response...Abhi tou shayad applicaiton embassy pauchi bhi nahi hogi..lolzz .......Plus mines is not Ontario and is Saskatchewan ......Which College have you applied too ??

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
saadkhan9009 said:
@ ramzero
Ohh acha !!..But shuker hai on my LOA its no whr mentioned that when i can join the session and on the validity part it is mentioned that my letter is valid from Jan 2012 Till Fall 2012 and during that tyme i can join anytime....Tou they cnt refuse on tht part..nor the bank statement or the course mis-match ......So lets see wats the Response...Abhi tou shayad applicaiton embassy pauchi bhi nahi hogi..lolzz .......Plus mines is not Ontario and is Saskatchewan ......Which College have you applied too ??
Your chances are much brighter dude . . .
Saskatchewan has relax there process alot as they required immigrants.

I applied in LSBF " London School of Business and Finance" I am ACCA finalist and my aim is to do CGA "Certified General Accountant" in future if I landed Canada by next year :)

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
I hope ENSHALLAH thts chances become brighter.......But one thing from this forum and in general i have noticed that University applicants are having their process faster dan the college ones .....I dnt know wats the particular reason for that is....Yea ur right they do require Immigrants But i applied for a Student visa not immigration so I am also on the same boat :D

Ohh ENSHALLAH it will be okay and ull get to do ur Accountancy ...Plus wats the fuss with this Medical appointment....Thr only 2 doctors and thr not giving the right appointments ...Wats the crap with tht??

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
saadkhan9009 said:
I hope ENSHALLAH thts chances become brighter.......But one thing from this forum and in general i have noticed that University applicants are having their process faster dan the college ones .....I dnt know wats the particular reason for that is....Yea ur right they do require Immigrants But i applied for a Student visa not immigration so I am also on the same boat :D

Ohh ENSHALLAH it will be okay and ull get to do ur Accountancy ...Plus wats the fuss with this Medical appointment....Thr only 2 doctors and thr not giving the right appointments ...Wats the crap with tht??
I have also applied to uni of regina for may intake what is your course and intake?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
kawish said:
@ ramzero

and what about nefoundland? Do they also have relaxation?
Mostly Immigrants apply for Ontario and than British Colombia that's why getting visa of such province is little difficult as compare to other province.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
saadkhan9009 said:

Medical fee is Rs.3550/= and yes it's tough to get appointment in Karachi as compare to Lahore or Islamabad . . :p
Attitude problem with them . . :D

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ramzero ok I have a question. I don't trust my consultants anymore because I had an argument with them. how should I be so sure if they have sent my file to CHC and on what date. should I email the CHC?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
nemo123 said:
@ ramzero ok I have a question. I don't trust my consultants anymore because I had an argument with them. how should I be so sure if they have sent my file to CHC and on what date. should I email the CHC?
I have send you PM . . . .

Check your inbox

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
saadkhan9009 said:
okay hello! everyone Looking at the times i guess mines is a case very unique...I filed my application today :p that is 28th of november 2011 and i also got Admission to University of Regina in Saskatechewan.....

Application Filed-: 28th November 2011
University-: University of Regina
CHC- Islamabad
Ielts-: 7.0
Please let me know in which Course you have got admission

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
prabhakar said:
Please let me know in which Course you have got admission
I need the same answer :p kya app ne b regina me apply kia hai?

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
@Ramzeroo......Screw Them why does everyone in Karachi seem to have an attitude problem...Hell with the fee Ill go to lahore if they Dnt gimme appointment if my medical comes ENSHALLAH!!

@arslan zahid....I have got admisison in Masters In Human resource managemet and I have filed visa for Jan 2012.....Since u got into Regina u wud know the letter is valid for the whole year that is Winter..spring and Fall for my degree thr are 3 intakes every year ..Which degree are u in UoR? and which city u from ?

@prabhakar .......yeah My degree is Masters in HRM...I got my letter very late since you guys applied in Regina they take 4 months to process applications I got my letter by e-mail on the 17th of November and I filed visa through visatronix yesterday..Now lets see wat happens :) Which course did you get in and which city are u from in pk ?

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
Ramzero bro, any updates ??? I mean any one got visa or med ??

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
saadkhan9009 said:
@ Ramzeroo......Screw Them why does everyone in Karachi seem to have an attitude problem...Hell with the fee Ill go to lahore if they Dnt gimme appointment if my medical comes ENSHALLAH!!

@ arslan zahid....I have got admisison in Masters In Human resource managemet and I have filed visa for Jan 2012.....Since u got into Regina u wud know the letter is valid for the whole year that is Winter..spring and Fall for my degree thr are 3 intakes every year ..Which degree are u in UoR? and which city u from ?

@ prabhakar .......yeah My degree is Masters in HRM...I got my letter very late since you guys applied in Regina they take 4 months to process applications I got my letter by e-mail on the 17th of November and I filed visa through visatronix yesterday..Now lets see wat happens :) Which course did you get in and which city are u from in pk ?
Thanks saad I have applied for Masters In process systems engineeirng program for may intake2012 yeah hopefully I will get my LOA if it get to me by the end of january then I will still be able to join them by may nowadays just checking they are hell tortoise slow my documents reached there by 20th nov still on webpage it is written no documents received. I am form sialkot got rejections form usa and germany now tryng for canada :p

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
niaziwal said:
Ramzero bro, any updates ??? I mean any one got visa or med ??
One refusal but the applicant is not from forum
He applied for Stoufville college and got his refusal letter today after 70days (10weeks)

Niaziwal take a chill pill man you will get your Visa Inshallah . . . :)

Just pray for all of us at least we get our medical call .