Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2011
Med's Done....
Waiting
Ramzero Best of luck for neXt tIme :D " When you know in your own mind that you have given something your very best effort and you didn't succeed, don't quit."

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Thank you everyone for there support . . :)

I need some suggestion I hope you all corporate with me :)

1. I was refused due to Finance and Asset
So, should I submit my Father Property and if yes what are the documents required for that?
I showed funds of $20,000CND although I have paid my fees in advance already and my course duration is 1.5year.

2. I was refused due to Employment status
So, I am planning to add my Father business documents which is a private company and I am one of director as well but due to studies I had never work in it yet but my name is mention in memorandum and registrar letter as well.

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
Ramzero....v sad to hear dis yaar...!!!!!better luck next time...God bless u...!!!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
@ ramzero..

You'll need to get those properties evaluated from a firm. If you are in Lahore, get it done with Harvester .. or, check with your local city who can properly evaluate them.

As far as funds are concerned... make them double..

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ramzero : sorry to hear that bro but it's good to know you ain't giving up...i think you should show that you are a director in your business, your dad's property and i have one more suggesstion for u bro dont apply to LSBF there are so mny pakistan going there and try to apply at another province, and this time apply for a longer period

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzero......Im sorry to hear about the news....2nd tyme they rejected but Dnt loose hope ALLAH does the best for everyone....I just cnt understand the Employement status....Did u send ur experience letter and salary certificates with the application ??.....I showed $57000 CAD in my financial status and my total course fees with living expenses for 2 years is $24000 ....But Did you show that ur working sumwhr right now ??

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
ramzero said:
Thank you everyone for there support . . :)

I need some suggestion I hope you all corporate with me :)

1. I was refused due to Finance and Asset
So, should I submit my Father Property and if yes what are the documents required for that?
I showed funds of $20,000CND although I have paid my fees in advance already and my course duration is 1.5year.

2. I was refused due to Employment status
So, I am planning to add my Father business documents which is a private company and I am one of director as well but due to studies I had never work in it yet but my name is mention in memorandum and registrar letter as well.
ramzero bro, you should attach your father business documents including business proof like chamber of commerce NTN etc , bank statement , other business related documents. and a letter on business letter head stating responsibility of all your expenses during your stay in canada.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
@jigzyy
I call one of my good consultant she advice me that CHC-ISB is more interested in liquid funds not fix. Weather you attach your documents or not it's just 50 50. She said if you want to get a valuation from any property agent and attest it from notary officer.

@nemo123
Thank you so much brother. I know many applicants are trying to go LSBF but I told you I am bound because of my status right now I try this time once again than I will go for some other province in that time I will get my Bachelors Degree from Oxford Brooks University as well.

@saadkhan9009
Nope I didn't mention anything that I am working anywhere as there is no gap in my studies as well. I just mention in SOP that my father is running a business which I will join in future after completing my studies. I have paid my whole education fee in advance If they issue me visa of 18 months it's equal to 18,000 but I showed 20,000 if that so why didn't they mention in previous refusal.

@naiziwal
are you sure as I ask someone they told me only memorandum of your company and a letter from registrar.

One more thing as I haven't work in any company yet if I show that I am director of my company should I have to mention in the Student Visa form in Employment section?

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzeroo....Yea thats a big flaw in the application and thr fidning more reasons to refuse your application its just tht you should have showed urself as deirector of the company and yeah the consultant is right ..more which matters is money in ur bank statement or ur sponsors bank..which is liquid....But another thing my chacha is my sponsor thts the only shaky thing in my application and someone told me that i should have given the family tree with the application but i made an affidavit which my chacha signed..his employement letter and my chacha's copy of passport page and his visitng card!!...I didnt have tyme to get a family tree made..lets see wat happens with my applciaiton its just early days as my applicaiton was received yesterday at 12 at the high commission!!:)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
@ ramzero
Its really sad to hear about ur refusal remember hope is the only way to succeed for failures I can feel ur pain of two refusals

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
@ aad and marylee thanx but chc mentioned oh his webpage that one can hire ICCRC consultant what is this ?

ek2teen

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2011
Med's Done....
Waiting
Ramzero I think 2 show property is very necessary Property Valuation kise achay Architectect say karwa lu aur saat he abu say Affidavit pay lekwa lu like "MY son will looksafter all the property after me" Aur apnay nam agar hu sakay tu Chuta muta plot nam karwa lu fit hu jaye ga In Sha ALLAH.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Is there anyone who applied after doing 2 year Bcom and got admission in Bachelors program or Diploma or Adv Diploma course?

ek2teen

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2011
Med's Done....
Waiting
if u hve gud score in ielts then u can get admission in advance diploma, i also applied for adv.diploma

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why dont u apply for a b.comm program, they might give you transfer credits and with that you can get some credits fr studying here maybe you get one or more semesters off.