+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned

MoE93

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Ottawa
Hi guys,
Unfortunately my friend's spouse application got returned back after 8 months, because of missing a document.
Does he to pay fee again for the application or the old payment is fine?

Femme38

Dec 23, 2020
he was missing IMM 5536 E (Authorization to disclose information).
but it doesn’t say in their letter to pay fee again?
Why was this form required? It's generally not required. Is the sponsored spouse a resident of Pakistan?

Mex-i-can

Mar 2, 2021
No I was missing my NOA and a signature on a form. I resubmitted it, and now I've been approved for SA.
When you submitted your application, did you mark on the checklist that you are unable to send a NOA? If so, what did your explanation letter look like? I am running the difficulty of being unable to provide a NOA and am wondering which other financial documents might appease the agents..

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
When you submitted your application, did you mark on the checklist that you are unable to send a NOA? If so, what did your explanation letter look like? I am running the difficulty of being unable to provide a NOA and am wondering which other financial documents might appease the agents..
I did have an NOA, I just forgot to send it, and I also sent a letter of explanation on what I'm going to do to improve my business, find work, etc.