+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Refused , Clueless!!! NEED HELP Engineers please gather here!!!!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feejay87 said:
brother I submitted my genuine payslip depicting my work status as regular full time and my date of joining as FEB-2010 as far as other discrete details are concerned , I am pasting here my complete letter that I wrote after consent from my immediate supervisor. In addition to that I also provided my bank account statement clearly mentioning my company name as a source of my salary credit in my bank account.

The purpose of this letter is to confirm that I, Mr. xx am working as a fulltime employee of xx. I was hired on February 3rd 2010 and currently work in the position of Assistant Manager , SATCOM divison at xxx with xxx as my Manager/Immediate supervisor.

I am currently working 48 hrs/week and drawing a salary of PKR xx/Year from my employer. My pay slip and bank account statement has been attached as an evidence of the provided information .

The additional benefits that I receive includes health coverage, conveyance allowance and flexi hours.

My current job role highly coincides with NOC 2011, Code 2133 (Electrical & Electronics Engineer) as a Satellite Instrumentation Engineer and includes the following:

• Responsible for Operation and Maintenance of Communication Equipments and RF Link Chain of Teleport VSAT, Payload Management and TTC satellite earth stations.

• VSAT Systems Design and Deployment. Establishing SCPC/MCPC, DAMA, TDMA and Broadband IP networks over VSAT.

• Troubleshooting, repair and calibration of test equipment such as, RF signal generator, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, signal analyzer, network analyzer and other electronics/communications devices.

• Satellite RF Link Budget and RF instrumentation Link Calibration.

• Repair and Troubleshooting of RF and Baseband Equipment including High Power Amplifiers, Block down convertors, Block up Convertors, Satellite Modem, baseband transceivers, Antenna RF feeds containing various coupler , resolvers, polarizer; power meters , RF switches , calibration equipment and LNAs.

• Maintenance of all equipment on daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly basis.

• Teleporting for various customers including data and video broadcast services.

The Human Resource department of my organization does not encourage issuance of experience letter for immigration purposes, therefore, any further queries concerning my nature of employment and job descriptions can be asked and verified in detail from my manager, following are his contact details

Name :xx
Designation : Manager
Office Address : xx, Karachi. Tel :+92 xx
Office Contact : +92 xx
Personal contact : +92 xx
LinkedIn: pk.linkedin.com/xx
Email Address : xx @ gmail.com

Sincerely,
Fahad Jalil
LinkedIn: xxxx
Dated : 4th May , 2015

please help and throw a light towards something which you suppose that I missed mentioning... pleaseee :( :( :( :( ??? ???
So first of all, the letter refers you to subparagraph (a) of the requirements, which means that the VO was not satisfied that you had the year of continuous, full-time experience required. You mention that you included your salary bank deposits, but I am afraid that only proves you have a job - not WHICH job you have.

I agree with others that the issue is that you wrote the letter yourself, in the first person. If your superiors and HR reps truly will not write you a letter, will they at least sign one that you write - in the THIRD person? If not, you may not be able to apply, because this truly is required.

I am sorry for what happened to you. I think your best course of action is to make another profile, re-enter the pool, re-write the letter in the third person and get them to sign it for you! Then check every document you have against CIC standards (certified translators with affidavit, correct bank letter, medicals to be assessed for permanent residence, unexpired IELTS and police certificates, etc.) and apply again. Good luck!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
My own humble opinion: yes, it made you ineligible enough. Your case is a refusal, not a cancelation/ a rejection which could be reopened. Be prepared to start over again. Be prepared for the worst.

Btw, the letter doesn't have to be stamped. It only requires your supervisor's signature. And it doesn't make sense to me that the HR of your company will forbid things like this, because it should be your recommender himself's free will to recommend you. Either way you need to sort this out before the next trial.
You can't just say that the it doesn't make sense that the HR of a company will forbid things like that, personally I know a few people whose HR dept would not issue a reference letter wouldn't even write such letters for them as it goes against their policy.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
The letter itself failed screening, meaning the application failed the eligibility review, in which case, a background check would never begin...They didn't reach the stage where they would verifiy the authenticity of your experience.
yes, exactly this is what happened? what do you think is the reason of failure of my letter's screening? that I self wrote it or wasn't it coinciding with the NOC code I claimed for experience??

I have clearly requested clearly not to finalize application and spare me with some time so that I can resign and fetch the authorized letter? do you think it would help??

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
You can't just say that the it doesn't make sense that the HR of a company will forbid things like that, personally I know a few people whose HR dept would not issue a reference letter wouldn't even write such letters for them as it goes against their policy.
Thats true anya ? its exactly my case; I work for a govt organization and I wouldn't be able to disclose more than this here; it entirely depends upon organization to organization ; some senior hierarchy/HR depart are friendly enough to handover the endorsed letter personally at your desk while others become a nightmare for you ??? ??? :(

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Anya654 said:

Yeah ok sure it sucks i know, one of the many reasons we all want to immigrate. But cic requires a letter written by someone who is NOT the applicant himself. There's really no way around it as far as I know. (plus it is really common knowledge that reference letter cannot be written in the first person. This was a very obvious mistake).

Do you have any suggestion for this unfortunate applicant on how to get a letter under strict and inhuman policy of the HR? And if it's not because of this, could there be any other possibility why he got the refusal?

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Buddy, in work exp letter ,we have to include working hours per week . Bcoz in my exp letters it is not mentioned but my job is full time. So should i have to take new letter from employer

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I did job with my first employer for 5 yrs, he stated everything in work exp like job responsibilties, dates but working hours per week are not mentioned. So now its not possible to get new letter from my old employer. So what you suggest guys

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feejay87 said:
yes, exactly this is what happened? what do you think is the reason of failure of my letter's screening? that I self wrote it or wasn't it coinciding with the NOC code I claimed for experience??

I have clearly requested clearly not to finalize application and spare me with some time so that I can resign and fetch the authorized letter? do you think it would help??
You were likely refused because you wrote the reference letter yourself. CIC doesn't take kindly to self declared reference letters. You should have collected a standard reference letter from your HR, just the normal standard ones they issue and then written the other requirements missing on a plain sheet of paper and swore an affidavit. Although there's no guarantee CIC would've accepted that too but it would've been better than the option you provided because there would've been written evidence from your employer with your confirming your job title and that you worked there.

My only other option would be that you get another job and then quit this job if you're sure you'll get the reference letter after quitting.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you must have wrotten support by boss or supervisor's letter not wrote it for yourself.
You can try to reopen your case and provide new letter support from your supervisor.
your letter what you wrote for yourself that was a great detail as cic need but should from supervisor or other write it.
let your manager write it same as your letter did. And safe side if they can't fine the letter head of company to write for you then you should ask your manager explain more and and more letter support from your supervisor or colleagues

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
feejay87 said:
Yesterday I received an update on my FSW application which was a heart breaking one !!!! I am still doomed and dimensionless as what to do and how to do !!!! need detailed help for pavingg my way through this tough moment !!!! please help me assuming that Allah almighty will also help you sailing smooth through this process!!!

This is what I got in the PDF in my myCIC account last night

""""I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.

I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) “a” because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application."""

My NOC is 2133 (Electrical and Electronics Engineer) and I am currently working as a Satellite Instrumentation Engineer (a title mentioned in NOC classification matrix 2011 which is associated with NOC Code 2133 also) with following job description (as provided in the employment evidence)

My current job role highly coincides with NOC 2011, Code 2133 (Electrical & Electronics Engineer) as a Satellite Instrumentation Engineer and includes the following:

• Responsible for Operation and Maintenance of Communication Equipments and RF Link Chain of Teleport VSAT, Payload Management and TTC satellite earth stations.

• VSAT Systems Design and Deployment. Establishing SCPC/MCPC, DAMA, TDMA and Broadband IP networks over VSAT.

• Troubleshooting, repair and calibration of test equipment such as, RF signal generator, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, signal analyzer, network analyzer and other electronics/communications devices.

• Satellite RF Link Budget and RF instrumentation Link Calibration.

• Repair and Troubleshooting of RF and Baseband Equipment including High Power Amplifiers, Block down convertors, Block up Convertors, Satellite Modem, baseband transceivers, Antenna RF feeds containing various coupler , resolvers, polarizer; power meters , RF switches , calibration equipment and LNAs.

• Maintenance of all equipment on daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly basis.

• Teleporting for various customers including data and video broadcast services.

does this not coincide with my chosen NOC code ? if yes then I seriously need help from Engineers or the ones who chose this as their NOC and got thru !!!! please help me ??? :( :( :(

But one thing I would like to clarify here that my employment evidence only included an original payslip, bank account statement and a page in which i wrote these duties through my immediate manager's mutual consensus and gave my manager's complete contact details for employment verification. These duties were not in the form of an authorized experience letter and without the letter head of the organization as My Human resource doesn't encourage issuance of employment letters/employment verification while being in service and I cannot resign the moment so as to accumulate enough of the settlement funds for sailing smooth in Canada.

Does only not providing the employer's authorized experience letter make me ineligible? because this certainly doesn't nullify my full-time experience as my manager can be approached anytime to verify my employment and provided details?

I want a feed back that what could be the possible reasons for refusal of my application, I came up with 2 possibilities!

a) Did it refuse because the assessor thought my duties are not in line with my chosen NOC

OR

b) My duty descriptions were not on the official letter head/ in the form of an experience letter

I have filed a detailed case specific inquiry in which I wrote this

""""My application for Federal Skilled Worker has been refused on the basis that I am unable to meet the requirement of work experience in nominated occupation as per the application assessor.

My nominated occupation is 2133 (electrical and electronics engineer) and I am currently working as a satellite instrumentation engineer.

My job description and duties highly coincides with the nominated occupation and I have provided my employer's contact details through which the provided information can be thoroughly verified.

Additionally I have also provided the scanned original payslip and bank account statement as a rigid evidence of the provided information.

My Human resource doesn't encourage issuance of employment letters/employment verification while being in service and I cannot resign the moment so as to accumulate enough of the settlement funds for sailing smooth in Canada.

Does only not providing the employer's authorized experience letter make me ineligible? because this certainly doesn't nullify my full-time experience as my manager can be approached anytime to verify my employment and provided details.

If only authorized letter is mandatory, please spare me some time so that I can officially file for resignation and obtain experience letter from Human Resource department.

My other documents are 100% in compliance with the requirements specified by CIC, so I request that my application please not be finalized till I arrange the required document.""""

I hope they consider my appeal and do not finalize my case yet as all of my documents are totally filling up the case perfectly.

I need sincere guidance in this regard as where I went wrong and what correction do I need in order to cope up with this issue.

Response awaited from all the prestigious members of CANADA VISA!!!!! :(
Sorry about your rejection bro .... I have a rather odd request to make with you at this quiet unfortunate time of your's.
Can you give me a sample of the Settlement plan that you made for your Nova Scotia PNP application ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
You were likely refused because you wrote the reference letter yourself. CIC doesn't take kindly to self declared reference letters. You should have collected a standard reference letter from your HR, just the normal standard ones they issue and then written the other requirements missing on a plain sheet of paper and swore an affidavit. Although there's no guarantee CIC would've accepted that too but it would've been better than the option you provided because there would've been written evidence from your employer with your confirming your job title and that you worked there.

My only other option would be that you get another job and then quit this job if you're sure you'll get the reference letter after quitting.
True anya, in that case I'll surely get a one liner traditional govt org experience letter but that will be authentic to submit

In parallel I am eagerly applying at other private companies for a job switch, do pray that some fruitful outcome , comes for me :( ???

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feejay87 said:
True anya, in that case I'll surely get a one liner traditional govt org experience letter but that will be authentic to submit

In parallel I am eagerly applying at other private companies for a job switch, do pray that some fruitful outcome , comes for me :( ???
I'll definitely pray for a fruitful outcome for you. Are you currently in Canada?

denver

Aug 20, 2015
Sorry about the refusal feejay. Don`t you have a welcoming letter with the job descripition and signed by your supervisor.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear man...that's rough. But what other said..i think that self-written letter of reference messed you up big time. Requirements specifically state that it has to come from a company representative, on company letterhead. The letter itself looks good but it shouldn't have come from you.

The reference letter should be on official letter head and clearly show your start date, end date (if applicable), stating your job is fulltime, hours worked per week, salary and job duties. Outside of that, include stuff like pay stubs, offer letter, tax information, etc. to support your employment reference case. You also stated that "I am pasting here my complete letter that I wrote after consent from my immediate supervisor. " Your supervisor shouldn't be giving consent, they should be doing this themselves.

So take all the information that has been given to you here from myself and everyone else,get a proper letter done and gather the other necessary information, create a new EE profile and hop back into the queue. Hoping for a better result the second time around. Good luck bro.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
feejay87 said:

It failed because you wrote the letter yourself.

No - it most likely won't help at all to ask CIC not to finalize the application until you've had a chance to obtain the right letter. You are supposed to submit the right letter with the original application. But you can certainly try.