+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Refused , Clueless!!! NEED HELP Engineers please gather here!!!!!

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
denver said:
Sorry about the refusal feejay. Don`t you have a welcoming letter with the job descripition and signed by your supervisor.
yes denver, I indeed have an appointment letter, joining letter and joining report but they don't contain the duty descriptions of my job, also they do not contain the other essential details specified by CIC as an essential of a Job letter; Most importantly the main hurdle is that, all the documents I have mentioned here are issued by HR and therefore be Verified through HR; I may be penalized if my HR gets to know about myself applying for FSW so its useless from each and every angle to submit these documents :( ???

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
It failed because you wrote the letter yourself.

No - it most likely won't help at all to ask CIC not to finalize the application until you've had a chance to obtain the right letter. You are supposed to submit the right letter with the original application. But you can certainly try.
If that is so then I think they have made it as their business to earn again and again from the initial application fee; I assume if they are not satisfied, at least they should give a time frame of a week or two to make them satisfy by specifying their exact need with a timeline to submit; nobody is perfect and do mistakes and be given a chance for correction;

Instantly deciding without giving a space at all to explain oneself is simply something to be debated.

The only difference in my current and next application (if i would apply) would of the "experience-letter', nothing more, and if they would accept that application and consider me eligible I would only think that, this could had been possible in my previous application too by giving me an opportunity to submit the letter again and by correcting the only the thing which was WRONG!!