+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application received by M KRSWDA

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I don't know Ryan, but I know all the people who receive the mails are very efficient .
May I ask how you know these folks ? Worked for IRCC or located in NS ?

Any idea if T Allen is an officer too ? And what happens to applications delivered to a PO box?

Also, if these really are officers accepting the packages, it would seem like T Allen processes ALL applications received to the PO box ? I seem to recall my PR application also being accepted by T Allen.

Just curious.Thanks

Last edited:

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May I ask how you know these folks ? Worked for IRCC or located in NS ?

Any idea if T Allen is an officer too ? And what happens to applications delivered to a PO box?

Also, if these really are officers accepting the packages, it would seem like T Allen processes ALL applications received to the PO box ? I seem to recall my PR application also being accepted by T Allen.

Just curious.Thanks
Like I said, all are good !

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I heard if the person signing receipt of your application has less than two vowels in their last name, your AOR is delayed by at least 2 months.

If on top of that, i starts with one of these letters: K, J, P, Q, your citizenship test will be delayed an additional 3 months.

Reactions: avigtr

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
I heard if the person signing receipt of your application has less than two vowels in their last name, your AOR is delayed by at least 2 months.

If on top of that, i starts with one of these letters: K, J, P, Q, your citizenship test will be delayed an additional 3 months.
lolol...shhhh some people will take you seriously...

Reactions: N_Shine and sns204

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
The officers wait outside for mail to arrive and once they collect the mail they start working on the application
very relevant informations,since my application was made in fench ,he may have forwarded it to another officer if he can't read french.
if he's efficient i wish he would process my application,