Application received by M KRSWDA

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
very relevant informations,since my application was made in fench ,he may have forwarded it to another officer if he can't read french.
if he's efficient i wish he would process my application,
No one even looks at your application when it's received. You are theorizing too much.

Really, the name of the person signing your delivery note should be the very last thing you should even consider to think about and try to read something into it.

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
very relevant informations,since my application was made in fench ,he may have forwarded it to another officer if he can't read french.
oh man oh man....

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nous avons également des officiers français qui attendent dehors pour que les demandes arrivent

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Holy crap ... can no one tell AlbertsGovernor is messing with you guys?

This is funny and sad at the same time :)

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
Anyway ,everything will be process in due courses..
Ive sent pictures under old regulations,apparently acceptibility depends on the officer who processes application.
If my app is returned i hope ,it will be receiving cause i forgot to wrtite my return adress.Logically they are supposed to find it in the main form we filled out.

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
They are just mail clerks. I believe they receives parcel open it and gothrough basic scan like fee receipt and checklist / return if found anything then once they put it forward another senior mail clerk check it again and if its okay he creates file like scanning and then transfer to ottawa for further process so its only on them how fast the do initial basic check and send to next table.

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
They are just mail clerks. I believe they receives parcel open it and gothrough basic scan like fee receipt and checklist / return if found anything then once they put it forward another senior mail clerk check it again and if its okay he creates file like scanning and then transfer to ottawa for further process so its only on them how fast the do initial basic check and send to next table.
What makes you think they are mail clerks? your assumption is incorrect.They are security guards at the front desk.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Whomever is signing for the parcels are most certainly not the ones doing an initial overlooking of any files.

rrlmushu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-11-2013
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
27-12-2013
File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
What scares me is that I cannot tell which are serious and which are just playing along with the ruse!??!?
Agreed

sssnv

Feb 3, 2014
I heard if the person signing receipt of your application has less than two vowels in their last name, your AOR is delayed by at least 2 months.

If on top of that, i starts with one of these letters: K, J, P, Q, your citizenship test will be delayed an additional 3 months.

My app was signed for by some "DJ" person. Based on spyfy's theory, I guess I am screwed. LOOOL;)

Reactions: spyfy

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
A stupid thread like this should be deleted immediately compromising names of people or name callings

......Mike....A Thomas and KRSWDA don't not process or open your apps, they are just civilian receptionists or security guards at front door of CIC building. Your apps are opened 3-4 weeks later by other officers and then sent to CIC office in your town 5-10 business days later.

you are just wasting your times blaming people who don't even have nothing to do with your app.