+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is approved but waiting for PPR/Landing Interview mail

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi, last Monday (17th Feb) the IRCC agent on call told me that my application is approved.. (don't know the date) and asked me to wait for sometime..I have not received any update after that..No update in online application also..

AOR: 21st July
MEP: 19th Aug
6 months crossed on 21st Jan
Ordered GCMS on 21st Jan, no reply received yet
CEC inland + 1 dependent
VO: Edmonton

Can someone suggest when can I expect PPR mail? Should I raise webform?

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hello Friends..
My AOR is 29th Sep19. I got a 2 ghost updates on my profile, one on 11th Feb and 14th Feb. I subsequently called IRCC twice on 17th Feb and 20th Feb and on both occasions I was told that all stages of the application (medical, eligibility, criminality, security) have passed and is with the Visa officer for final approval.

Given that it is about 2 weeks since the first ghost update, can you advise if there is anything that I need to be worried about. I keep checking my Spam mails as well periodically but there is nothing as yet.

Thanks in advance for your help

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi, last Monday (17th Feb) the IRCC agent on call told me that my application is approved.. (don't know the date) and asked me to wait for sometime..I have not received any update after that..No update in online application also..

AOR: 21st July
MEP: 19th Aug
6 months crossed on 21st Jan
Ordered GCMS on 21st Jan, no reply received yet
CEC inland + 1 dependent
VO: Edmonton

Can someone suggest when can I expect PPR mail? Should I raise webform?
Got the GCMS last week on 22nd Feb..

Assessment:
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security:
Medical: passed
Info sharing: completed
Final: approved

In the note, (Edmonton CPC)
Officer Review: GCMS NAI Marriage certificate on file.. no concerns with relationship..
*****A11.2 Assessment/ R87.1 Eligibility**** Canadian work experience..having reviewed the application as a whole..satisfied that the PA meets the eligibility.. Foreign Work experience.. satisfied that PA possesses the experience he claims.. Arranged employment verified and no concern found... selection EE passed..
****Admissibility*** PA background information reviewed no concerns.. Criminality: passed PA: NRT - All Required PCS

Any idea where it is stuck now?? The GCMS date is as of 23rd Jan..if it is approved, why its taking so much time to get the PPR mail? Please suggest any other way to get the current status..

Thanks in advance..

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Got the GCMS last week on 22nd Feb..

Assessment:
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security:
Medical: passed
Info sharing: completed
Final: approved

In the note, (Edmonton CPC)
Officer Review: GCMS NAI Marriage certificate on file.. no concerns with relationship..
*****A11.2 Assessment/ R87.1 Eligibility**** Canadian work experience..having reviewed the application as a whole..satisfied that the PA meets the eligibility.. Foreign Work experience.. satisfied that PA possesses the experience he claims.. Arranged employment verified and no concern found... selection EE passed..
****Admissibility*** PA background information reviewed no concerns.. Criminality: passed PA: NRT - All Required PCS

Any idea where it is stuck now?? The GCMS date is as of 23rd Jan..if it is approved, why its taking so much time to get the PPR mail? Please suggest any other way to get the current status..

Thanks in advance..
waiting for PPR mail after application approved as per confirmation on call by IRCC agent.
processing office vancouver.
got ghost update 4th April
Hi! I'm wondering what date you finally got your ppr? My VO is also Vancouver and it's been almost 4 weeks since they approved my case yet still no ppr :(

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi! I'm wondering what date you finally got your ppr? My VO is also Vancouver and it's been almost 4 weeks since they approved my case yet still no ppr :(
How did you know on which date your application was approved? Did you get this from GCMS note?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
How did you know on which date your application was approved? Did you get this from GCMS note?
I am still waiting for my PPR.. I don't know the exact date when my application was approved..Got the GCMS note as of 23rd Jan..It was written Final: Approved..its been 5 weeks after that..no ppr mail..

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
I have called the CIC agent several times and I have been repeatedly informed that my Eligibility Criminality Background Medical are passed and final is Approved.
Yesterday I got an additional info that my Security is also passed.
However, there is a note from CPC Edmonton(where my profile currently resides) to the IRCC agent ( as IRCC agent requested a status info to CPC on behalf of myself) from 19th Feb which says that they are aware that the regular 6mnths period has completed for my profile and they have called for/ doing a review whose response is pending.

Can anyone please suggest what kind of review is requested/ done after final is Approved ( as per the GCMS note)? Any timeline by when such reviews are completed and the PPR could be received?