+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is approved but waiting for PPR/Landing Interview mail

Aaaaaastin

Jul 15, 2019
My AOR is Dec.8 2018. File approved on Jun.18 2019. Still wait for the PPR....make me crazy....Almost a month, Don't know why take that long....

VO: CIO
2nd VO: Niagara Falls

vascod

Jun 28, 2019
Hi,

I am in the similar situation. My partner(lives in India) got the request letter but I didn't receive any letter yet. Request letter does mention that the Passport to be sent within 30 days from the day the letter is received. Also, it included that the passport has to be sent only after Primary Applicant gets COPR done at landing interview.

Did anyone get the landing interview scheduled within 30 days from the request letter? What would happen if it crossed 30 days ?

Appreciate, if anyone can share some light here.

Many Thanks!!

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hello all,

I got decision made on ECAS on july 25th. Called them and confirmed application is approved but waiting for landing interview email agent told me will meet officer at Calgary will receive email within 3-4 weeks. Any idea how long will it take to get landing email (file at LVO CALGARY).

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys.
I am in the same situation as most of the other members here.
My application has passed all the stages, eligibility, security, medicals etc.

From what I have seen it may take a long time to get PPR even if you have passed all the stages.
It looks like people who live in Vancouver have a hard time to get ppr and the landing interview. I live in Vancouver.

My processing office is in Ottawa.

Palindrome

Apr 5, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR 26 Feb 2019

I called CIC on July 11 and the agent informed me that all application stages had been passed. Been waiting to receive PPR since then. Any input?

PrajaktaYV

May 21, 2018
Hi All,

I reside in toronto and my VO is Edmonton. File approved on 15Aug but no PPR yet.. Is anyone here from Edmonton VO waiting for PPR??

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Just in case anyone gets confused about different kinds of approval - there are three different types that people refer to on these forums:

1) All stages passed/met - this means eligibility, criminality and security are all met. Sometimes people call this "approved", but it's not the same thing. Sometimes people also confuse "recommended pass" with "met", but these are not the same either. "Recommended pass" is a note from the case analyst to the officer, recommending that the stage is OK to change to "met". When the officer picks up the file though, they may agree and change it to "met" or disagree and change it to "review required". For me, the all stages passed date was March 15.

2) Internal "approval" - when I called the call centre agent, they gave me a date when my application had been "approved", but this must be an internal approval because it is not the same as the final decision approval that comes after PPR. Presumably this internal approval is the last thing that happens before PPR. For me, the internal "approval" date was April 15.

3) Application approval - this is what you receive on your online account after you get PPR, send in your passport, and the final decision is made.For me, the application approval/final decision date was July 11.

If anyone knows differently from the above, please post a reply! This is just based on my personal experience with my own application and from interacting with other applicants on these forums.
this is helpful, looks like there are no timeline for this. One person i know who got his PPR in 3 months (from etiboke) and another person is in queue for 6 months now but nothing approved till.. both are CEC inland. What is the normal approval time between AOR to PPR for CEC inland in 2019

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Just in case anyone gets confused about different kinds of approval - there are three different types that people refer to on these forums:

1) All stages passed/met - this means eligibility, criminality and security are all met. Sometimes people call this "approved", but it's not the same thing. Sometimes people also confuse "recommended pass" with "met", but these are not the same either. "Recommended pass" is a note from the case analyst to the officer, recommending that the stage is OK to change to "met". When the officer picks up the file though, they may agree and change it to "met" or disagree and change it to "review required". For me, the all stages passed date was March 15.

2) Internal "approval" - when I called the call centre agent, they gave me a date when my application had been "approved", but this must be an internal approval because it is not the same as the final decision approval that comes after PPR. Presumably this internal approval is the last thing that happens before PPR. For me, the internal "approval" date was April 15.

3) Application approval - this is what you receive on your online account after you get PPR, send in your passport, and the final decision is made.For me, the application approval/final decision date was July 11.

If anyone knows differently from the above, please post a reply! This is just based on my personal experience with my own application and from interacting with other applicants on these forums.
Hello MintyUK! I am confused between recommended pass with met? My case is- I just called CIC last Friday, the agent told me that I passed all the screenings, the latest is the Security. She also told me that my application is just awaiting review by an officer for the PPR/ DM. So what do you think is Recommended Pass or Met? Thanks in Advance!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
this is helpful, looks like there are no timeline for this. One person i know who got his PPR in 3 months (from etiboke) and another person is in queue for 6 months now but nothing approved till.. both are CEC inland. What is the normal approval time between AOR to PPR for CEC inland in 2019
Hello MintyUK! I am confused between recommended pass with met? My case is- I just called CIC last Friday, the agent told me that I passed all the screenings, the latest is the Security. She also told me that my application is just awaiting review by an officer for the PPR/ DM. So what do you think is Recommended Pass or Met? Thanks in Advance!