+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for refugee travel document (for urgent travel)

Rick4Life

Nov 17, 2022
Hello Everyone, i got my RTD today. i applied in September 2022, applied for urgent, didn't work, sent many webforms no luck. I did something above their power and my RTD was issued and sent to me today via a private and special delivery. Good luck everyone

Reactions: Ekemini Kingz

soliver

Dec 28, 2022
Hello Everyone, i got my RTD today. i applied in September 2022, applied for urgent, didn't work, sent many webforms no luck. I did something above their power and my RTD was issued and sent to me today via a private and special delivery. Good luck everyone
hello
how long after receiving the payment was it sent.
thank you

Ekemini Kingz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Congratulations,
I also applied for urgent RTD without any supporting documents on the 6th of Nov 2022 and on 30th Nov 2022 I received it

Reactions: Rick4Life

Anuarite

Dec 10, 2022
Hello all, as a the refugees who live in Rwanda and whom were resettled to go in Canada can get a chance for migration this year