+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for refugee travel document (for urgent travel)

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Can you please go over the things you did? I submitted the web form yesterday so what should I expect?

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Proof that 2 family members are so sick that you need to travel would be supporting documents. Letter from a hospital or treating doctor describing their conditions
After submitting the webform, I have received a reply today, I created epost connect account to read the message and the message is just the same instruction you can find on the CIC website. So should I just mail my Application to Ottawa or Gatineau? I mean what is the point of submitting the web form if they'll just tell you the same thing eventually? I'm just confused

Ekemini Kingz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
-Oh, I just sent my documents and did the webform after that. I wish if I saw your reply before.
- i didn't write urgent on the envelope. do I have to do so?.
- what do you mean by supporting documents? do I have to submit it with the webform? I only explained to them in detail that I have 2 of my family members sick.
- what is the next step now? should I expect them to contact me?

Hello dear, any update regarding ur RTD?

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
If u need urgent travel document, it’s required to fill up the webform first , explain ur situation in the form , submit it and wait for their response
I submitted the web form and they replied me with information I can found online, I dont understand the catch here

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
@Jon0003, I wasn’t replying to you , I was replying to Benita, so take ur catch somewhere else
dude? heck is wrong with you? I just asked a question and was hoping to get a reply. This is forum and you're not expected to reflect such negativity. I don't know if you're unable to understand what I've written, but I just only asked a question fam :confused:

farhan2022

Jan 27, 2022
Based on my experience last month I got my RTD within Two weeks only, it’s better to send a webform first, so they will put your name as priority and wait until they contact you back, after that send your application with supporting documents and don’t forget the write ( URGENT ) on the Canada post envelope both side, so they can start your application right a way.
good luck

Hi, did you pay the fee while you were applying(online) or later? how much did you pay, it says 120cnd, is it more for the urgent one? thanks in advance.

Rick4Life

Nov 17, 2022
I have a question, Can i apply in Person for RTD in Quebec? I applied by mail for over 2 months now and no RTD. I live in Toronto and i am thinking of going in person to resubmit the application. Is this possible? As i have an urgent trip soon, but they do not respond to my webforms. Thank you in advance.

Ab.Qayoum

Nov 20, 2022
Dear Madam/Sir,
Greeting,
As you aware that the Taliban captured Afghanistan as a result, they
are high risk for the peoples worked with AID communities, as our life
is currently in high risk therefore we need your visa support?
I was worked with US funded project, Reference Activity Number
AID-306-IO-15-00002 “Afghan Civilian Assistance Program” - during the
period 1 July 2015 to 14 February 2018 CTG UNMAS organization
(ACAPIII) program in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan.