+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

JennyEnas

Feb 14, 2022
Just received our COPRs. AOR to COPR approx. 16 months.
Cant even begin to thank how much support and guidance I've received from the folks here through this process.

Glad to answer anyone' queries, do my part to help. Folks waiting in the pipeline, hang in there - its coming!
Congratulations. Wish you safe journey to your new home Canada.

Reactions: VinothAJ

JennyEnas

Feb 14, 2022
May be, I ordered GCMS notes in last October and not received yet, I raised a web form last Jan and today got a response from IRCC just "your application is in progress." that I can see even on line status, silly response:p
Ordered in Dec too no response till now. Ordered again March 3rd, still waiting. Everything with ircc is a waiting game

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Just received our COPRs. AOR to COPR approx. 16 months.
Cant even begin to thank how much support and guidance I've received from the folks here through this process.

Glad to answer anyone' queries, do my part to help. Folks waiting in the pipeline, hang in there - its coming!
Congratulations! Welcome to your new home.

Reactions: VinothAJ

Annie777

Apr 13, 2022
Hai all.... I have been following this thread... adjust wanted to let you know about the status of our application

AOR - May 31st 2020.
Category - FSW O. Family of 3
Visa Office - Ottawa
We received our remedical request and did it on March 24th. For my daughter with mild autism,I had submitted the developmental paediatrician report, psychologist diagnosis report, normal hearing test report and progress reports of therapy sessions. The hospital submitted our application on April 8th and our status showed you passed the medicals on April 12th, 2022.

During the first medical we did not have any diagnosis as she was young to be diagnosed.

Just wanted to confirm that this status of passed if seen on profile is applicable for all the three applicants right..??

Thanks and best wishes for all who are waiting.
Note: better is the documentation, process will be speedy.

Reactions: JennyEnas

JennyEnas

Feb 14, 2022
Hai all.... I have been following this thread... adjust wanted to let you know about the status of our application

AOR - May 31st 2020.
Visa Office - Ottawa
We received our remedical request and did it on March 24th. For my daughter with mild autism,I had submitted the developmental paediatrician report, psychologist diagnosis report, normal hearing test report and progress reports of therapy sessions. The hospital submitted our application on April 8th and our status showed you passed the medicals on April 12th, 2022.

During the first medical we did not have any diagnosis as she was young to be diagnosed.

Just wanted to confirm that this status of passed if seen on profile is applicable for all the three applicants right..??

If your medicals is passed on profile. Then it's for everyone. Congratulations

Reactions: tully

Annie777

Apr 13, 2022

AOR - May 31st 2020.
Visa Office - Ottawa

Received PPR on 14th April, 2022. God is gracious. Amen

tully

Oct 5, 2020
AOR-7th April 2021 -PNP Inland -4 dependents

Today I got the portal email

Good luck everyone who is still waiting. Remain hopeful. you will get it soon

Thanks

Reactions: w3ndiii