+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So many applicants with May AOR already got portal email and ecopr. Why our cases are not moving?

Reactions: lllsouzap

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Why would it be coded M5 even before they begin to assess? Beg your pardon, I might be wrong but isn't M5 a rejection code?

M5 Inadmissible due to excessive demand on health and social services

Wasn't ADHD moved out of the excessive demand bracket based on the bill that was passes a couple of years back?
Hi Vinoth
Any updates? As per my last call to IRCC, they told me that PNP applications will be taking more time. So did you hear anything like that?

Reactions: lllsouzap

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi Vinoth
Any updates? As per my last call to IRCC, they told me that PNP applications will be taking more time. So did you hear anything like that?
Nope, the only update I have is our medicals (spouse & I) are done and our daughter's is still "in progress". No clue if it has gone to CMAU or anything of that sort cos there are no notes on her file either.

But yeah, in a normal world, PNP applications take 6-9 months. With COVID and our kid's ASD, we were expecting this delay. Its been exactly 8 months since my AOR. So, I'm planning to raise a GCMS by this month end with the hope that the response will indicate some progress by the end of Sept.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Nope, the only update I have is our medicals (spouse & I) are done and our daughter's is still "in progress". No clue if it has gone to CMAU or anything of that sort cos there are no notes on her file either.

But yeah, in a normal world, PNP applications take 6-9 months. With COVID and our kid's ASD, we were expecting this delay. Its been exactly 8 months since my AOR. So, I'm planning to raise a GCMS by this month end with the hope that the response will indicate some progress by the end of Sept.
Thanks! Hope for the best.