+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Thanks! Its been 4 months since applied, Could you please share your timeline.
AOR: May 6
Biometric: May 26
Medical: May 25 - 1) Passed, 2) (dependent) = Ready to be assessed (it was not clear from GCMS notes that it is an M5, but I suppose so)
Eligibility: July 7 - Recommend Pass
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress

Primary Office: Edmonton
Secondary: Centralized Intake Office (?)

Could you also please share your timeline?

tully

Oct 5, 2020
AOR: May 6
Biometric: May 26
Medical: May 25 - 1) Passed, 2) (dependent) = Ready to be assessed (it was not clear from GCMS notes that it is an M5, but I suppose so)
Eligibility: July 7 - Recommend Pass
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress

Primary Office: Edmonton
Secondary: Centralized Intake Office (?)

Could you also please share your timeline?

AOR: April 7
Biometric: 2018
Medical: Passed(myself & 2 dependents, older child-still assessing)
Eligibility: started (as per 7th July )
Security: not started
Criminality: June -Passed
VO-Sydney

My next call on 7th August. I'll keep you updated.

Reactions: lllsouzap

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
AOR: April 7
Biometric: 2018
Medical: Passed(myself & 2 dependents, older child-still assessing)
Eligibility: started (as per 7th July )
Security: not started
Criminality: June -Passed
VO-Sydney

My next call on 7th August. I'll keep you updated.
That would be great! I will do the same, thanks!

Reactions: tully

Valleyview

Jul 31, 2021
Hi all,
I am newbie here. I am currently in Australia with my husband and children. I came here in 2016 studied Nursing and now working as a RN. Unfortunately, my son was diagnosed with Mild to moderate autism mainly speech when he was 4 years old here in Au. So there comes the struggle our working visa is rejected and appeal to the court and still waiting for the case to be open and decision. I am so intense and wanted to try Canada, since I already invest studying here I just don’t want to lose the opportunity to work. My question is, is there are any chances for my family to apply PR without any issues I don’t like to be in the same dilemma. My son is 6 years old now in a special school, having fortnightly speech therapy and OT. The paediatrician suggested that OT would now be really needed since he can do all his daily living by himself. I am always reading the thread and hopefully you can enlighten me if ill proceed to apply or just be stocked here waiting. Thanks

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
It just mentioned - Officer: Please review M05 Medical for _____ (Office - CIO)
Then there's a due date of July 2, 2021 but until now no update
Why would it be coded M5 even before they begin to assess? Beg your pardon, I might be wrong but isn't M5 a rejection code?

M5 Inadmissible due to excessive demand on health and social services

Wasn't ADHD moved out of the excessive demand bracket based on the bill that was passes a couple of years back?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Why would it be coded M5 even before they begin to assess? Beg your pardon, I might be wrong but isn't M5 a rejection code?

M5 Inadmissible due to excessive demand on health and social services

Wasn't ADHD moved out of the excessive demand bracket based on the bill that was passes a couple of years back?
It just showed on my GCMS about M5. it has been 2 months and still no updates to her medical.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi all,
I am newbie here. I am currently in Australia with my husband and children. I came here in 2016 studied Nursing and now working as a RN. Unfortunately, my son was diagnosed with Mild to moderate autism mainly speech when he was 4 years old here in Au. So there comes the struggle our working visa is rejected and appeal to the court and still waiting for the case to be open and decision. I am so intense and wanted to try Canada, since I already invest studying here I just don’t want to lose the opportunity to work. My question is, is there are any chances for my family to apply PR without any issues I don’t like to be in the same dilemma. My son is 6 years old now in a special school, having fortnightly speech therapy and OT. The paediatrician suggested that OT would now be really needed since he can do all his daily living by himself. I am always reading the thread and hopefully you can enlighten me if ill proceed to apply or just be stocked here waiting. Thanks
Hi there,
I understand you, we are all mothers, but I'm not in a position to give you direct answer yes or no because you can see all of us on the thread are in unpredictable situation. We don't know what will happen with our applications however we hope for the best, so you may try and see.

Reactions: Valleyview

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing some on line account login issue in the early part of the day, do you guys experience the same?

Valleyview

Jul 31, 2021
Hi there,
I understand you, we are all mothers, but I'm not in a position to give you direct answer yes or no because you can see all of us on the thread are in unpredictable situation. We don't know what will happen with our applications however we hope for the best, so you may try and see.

Valleyview

Jul 31, 2021
Thank you for your response. I know it is a waiting game. Praying for everyone to win the game at the end. God bless everyone

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I just made a call to IRCC and I'm not happy with the situation. Only criminality passed. That's all. They haven't still worked on my daughters medical,
My AOR 7th April

Reactions: lllsouzap