+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 351 - 450 can Network here!

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
My Score is 449. Hope to see cut-off down by next two to three draws

bhushans

Mar 13, 2015
Guys,

I am new here.. (means - I have not created EE profile, not done WES, no IELTS yet..)
but, I have been reading on this forum & the site.

I used the CRS calculator (on this site), I plugged in my credentials & expected scores on IELTS.
My score is estimated at 426.

So, my question is : Even if I apply in a April, will I be considered for ITA (in the coming draws)?

How does this work?

Thanks,

bhushan.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bhushans said:
Guys,

I am new here.. (means - I have not created EE profile, not done WES, no IELTS yet..)
but, I have been reading on this forum & the site.

I used the CRS calculator (on this site), I plugged in my credentials & expected scores on IELTS.
My score is estimated at 426.

So, my question is : Even if I apply in a April, will I be considered for ITA (in the coming draws)?

How does this work?

Thanks,

bhushan.
U need to get WES... it takes time. Get it done already, and as it's valid for five years. IELTS too. Your score is quite high.

bhushans

Mar 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
U need to get WES... it takes time. Get it done already, and as it's valid for five years. IELTS too. Your score is quite high.
Miumiu

I will begin the process for WES + IELTS - by this weekend*.
Meantime, I was trying to search - if my application for EE (if it goes in by April/May 2015), will it still be in the "pool" right away.
If that's the case, would I be eligible for ITA in the coming draws?

---

@ 426 (estimated score) -
Do you really think, that's "high enough"?
I see, that this score is out of 1200 :(

So, how hopeful should I be with this kinda score?

If it helps, my NOC would be 2132 (Mechanical Engineer).

Thanks for your help,

Bhushan.

* That's since, I have only started to evaluate how would immigration to Canada pan out for me. It's 2 weeks, since I have started to read about it & gather information.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bhushans said:
Miumiu

I will begin the process for WES + IELTS - by this weekend*............
I do not understand this sentence: if my application for EE (if it goes in by April/May 2015), will it still be in the "pool" right away.

426 is high among people without +600 (that is LMIA/nomination). There are people who reach 440+ but very few. All I am saying is estimation based on facts we have right now. How hopeful, no one knows, until we see the end of this year. There are a loooot of people who have much less points than you, but still hoping to be drawn. So stay put, and wait it out.

bhushans

Mar 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
I do not understand this sentence: if my application for EE (if it goes in by April/May 2015), will it still be in the "pool" right away.
I am sorry for not making it clear.
Let me rephrase:

I have not created the Express Entry profile yet.
Assuming I get my WES/IELTS done by May 2015, I will create/enter EE profile on 15th May 2015.
When I create the profile, will I be eligible to receive ITA from the draws to be conducted after 15th May 2015?
Or is there any type of "waiting time"?
(Just to make it clear, again - CRS of 426 is an estimate of my score- based on my credentials input to the CRS calculator on this site)

Miumiu said:
426 is high among people without +600 (that is LMIA/nomination). There are people who reach 440+ but very few. All I am saying is estimation based on facts we have right now. How hopeful, no one knows, until we see the end of this year. There are a loooot of people who have much less points than you, but still hoping to be drawn. So stay put, and wait it out.
Yes, I understand.
I am feeling more positive now. Thanks! :)

Appreciate the help,

Bhushan.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bhushans said:
I am sorry for not making it clear.
Let me rephrase:

I have not created the Express Entry profile yet.
Assuming I get my WES/IELTS done by May 2015, I will create/enter EE profile on 15th May 2015.
When I create the profile, will I be eligible to receive ITA from the draws to be conducted after 15th May 2015?
Or is there any type of "waiting time"?
(Just to make it clear, again - CRS of 426 is an estimate of my score- based on my credentials input to the CRS calculator on this site)

Yes, I understand.
I am feeling more positive now. Thanks! :)

Appreciate the help,

Bhushan.
Oh when we created EE profile, it showed "open and met" that same day. I remember it reminded that it would take "a few days" as the system needed to assess things bla bla bla..., but we got the "congratulations you are in the pool" letter in that same day. So you dont need to worry about. Though I personally doubt it will drop to 400+ in as early as May.

bhushans

Mar 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
Oh when we created EE profile, it showed "open and met" that same day. I remember it reminded that it would take "a few days" as the system needed to assess things bla bla bla..., but we got the "congratulations you are in the pool" letter in that same day. So you dont need to worry about. Though I personally doubt it will drop to 400+ in as early as May.
Well, that's even better :p
Since, I get more time to read & do more research.

Here's an idea, We can also learn & pick up basic French, right?
Give French Language test & at least improve the score by 10 points or so.

----------------
Thanks a lot for your inputs.

I am also reading parts n bits of CIC website daily.
Good day & All the best.

Bhushan.

EllaMagoo

Mar 17, 2015
Hi JagJeetss,

I'm sending this message on behalf of my daughter-in-law. She may be in the same situation as you. She sent her profile in January and was found eligible for Express Entry. In her MyCIC account, a message included details of her profile such as that FSW criteria were met, she was accepted into Job Bank, her CRS score of over 200 (couldn't see the old message anymore), etc. She fully understood that with a score like that, her chances of receiving an ITA were slim. However, it was a relief to know that her profile was in the pool of candidates.

So the message she received last week was a total surprise to her. In CIC's letter in January that advised her to register for Job Bank, there was a boxed notice at the bottom about getting confirmation of nomination, registering for Job Bank, or update profile with a valid job offer. If she did not within 30 days, her profile would expire and she wouldn't be considered for PR.

Her understanding here was that she had the choice to do either of those options. She did register for Job Bank. It appears now, however, that her profile had expired (thus, CIC's notice of ineligibility) for the apparent reason that she had not secured an offer within 30 days of the date of the letter.

Having read other messages on the message forum, it seems that CIC has minimum CRS scores for one to remain in the pool, or please enlighten us on this. That's the only reason we could deduce from this recent development. But doesn't this this run counter to statements on the website saying that qualified candidates will be made to wait for 12 months to get an invitation, or submit a new one thereafter, if not selected?

My daughter-in-law is trying her best to obtain a job offer with an LMIA (she knows this may pose some challenges) then submit a new profile. She is an HR Officer under NOC 0112.

Your thoughts??

Thanks.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

can anybody guess my score....wild guess :)

details are as follows

IELTS

Listening 7.5
Reading 7.0
Speaking 6.0
Writing 6.0
Overall Band 6.5

WES
done......equivalent to Canadian bachelor's

Work experience

4 years including international work experience , got no Canadian work experience

anything will be highly appreciated.

GBWYA
Joe

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
EllaMagoo:
A lot of people were getting Ineligible notices. Have your daughter in law check her funds amount as that might have gone up. Recheck Jobbank as some of the early entries into the bank had to submit profile again. I am not an expert, but I haven't seen a minimum number to enter pool, as long as one qualifies as an FSW, CEC or PNP to begin with. I don't think there is any requirement to get the LMIA. It gives extra points but not mandatory.