+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 351 - 450 can Network here!

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
simranj said:
My Score is 378. any Chance for me this year.
Its a waiting game bro!

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
my husband is the main applicant and his score his 394. we are trying to improve it by doing ECA and ielts for me.
wish me luck :)

prseeker

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
My score is 425. From what I understand once a profile is created it remains on file for one year. So should I wait for the score to drop before I create profile?

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
yes the profile remains in the pool until december... but there is no need to wait until the score drop...there is a high level of uncertainty...i would rather remain in the pool and wait

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
what are our chances of getting an ITA - I am at 385

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
www.cicsnews.com/?cat=456
Mobile-friendly - Nov 21, 2014 - Your Express Entry profile will be valid for 12 months.

Engineer2133

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
My score is 365 but I have little hope that I'll be able to make it. Let's see...

CamelRider

Feb 12, 2015
Hi guys, I missed entry into FSWP 2014 due to cap :( in my NOC but I have 385 points in EE and I am very optimistic that this score will get me an ITA some time this year so all the best my fellow prospective immigrants.

ticky

Jul 1, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
File Transfer...
29-10-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not requested
Just missed out on this thread: 346 :(

Somewhat miffed how I didn't get a perfect score on the IELTS test considering I've been speaking the language for the 29 years of my life.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
prseeker said:
So is it that regardless of when profile is entered it will remain in pool until december 2015?
yes...!!!

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
Hello people I have created a profile on express entry and my score is 363 points i have also registered with the job bank but it still says pending... can you please tell me why is that so.... and also do u think 363 points are good enough to get picked up also when is the next draw ? Mine is 363 on NOC 6313

grhs0104

Mar 16, 2015
Hey Guys

I have worked under CEC NOC B but with 3 different employers and occupations. The CIC call center agents are saying that we are allowed to do this under CEC. Now I made my EE profile and did not get any points for Canadian 1 year experience. On enquiring, I got this reply:

"Based on the information you provided, the system has awarded the appropriate number of points for Canadian work experience. Under the Comprehensive Ranking System under the core factors, you must obtain the skilled work experience in a continuous period, full-time or full-time equivalent in part-time for at least one year, and in the same National Occupation Code (NOC) that you selected to be your primary NOC to be awarded the corresponding points; this is also true to obtain points under the skills transferability factors."

I just spoke to another CIC agent and he says that I am allowed to work in any occupation as long as it falls unde same NOC Skill Type. Now to my understanding EE is just an electronic management system for immigration programs like CEC, FSW etc.

I am getting 363 points as of now while I should be technically getting 416.

ANy ADVISE!!

cotedes

Mar 6, 2015
grhs0104 said:
Hey Guys

I have worked under CEC NOC B but with 3 different employers and occupations. The CIC call center agents are saying that we are allowed to do this under CEC. Now I made my EE profile and did not get any points for Canadian 1 year experience. On enquiring, I got this reply:

"Based on the information you provided, the system has awarded the appropriate number of points for Canadian work experience. Under the Comprehensive Ranking System under the core factors, you must obtain the skilled work experience in a continuous period, full-time or full-time equivalent in part-time for at least one year, and in the same National Occupation Code (NOC) that you selected to be your primary NOC to be awarded the corresponding points; this is also true to obtain points under the skills transferability factors."

I just spoke to another CIC agent and he says that I am allowed to work in any occupation as long as it falls unde same NOC Skill Type. Now to my understanding EE is just an electronic management system for immigration programs like CEC, FSW etc.

I am getting 363 points as of now while I should be technically getting 416.

ANy ADVISE!!
Hello.. Can I ask.?

Does that mean foreign work experience and canada work experience should be same NOC with that I selected primary NOC?