Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
[

Thanks oszi
:D

Another thing please...

One forum friend got his medical request from Mexico Office 30 days after CIO Nova Scotia AOR,

Another from Russia, Moscow Office after 2 months,

another from the same office got after 4 months, on the same time she got Medical Request

Another from Ghana Office in Africa he got after 30 days Medical Request

All of them PNP

Cic processing time for Moscow is 13 months
Mexico 13 months, Ghana Africa 17 months, Vienna Office was 17 months, just became 19months

quote author=oszi link=topic=79097.msg3003203#msg3003203 date=1395819695]
Yes, most probably. Vienna does not send AORs, if there are no issues, it just goes into queue silently. Request a GCMS Notes from one of the providers (for ). Otherwise I think you are right, processing times will improve a little for PNP soon, at least the received apps trend shows that.
[/quote]

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
can_man said:
[

Thanks oszi
:D

Another thing please...

One forum friend got his medical request from Mexico Office 30 days after CIO Nova Scotia AOR,

Another from Russia, Moscow Office after 2 months,

another from the same office got after 4 months, on the same time she got Medical Request

Another from Ghana Office in Africa he got after 30 days Medical Request

All of them PNP

Cic processing time for Moscow is 13 months
Mexico 13 months, Ghana Africa 17 months, Vienna Office was 17 months, just became 19months

quote author=oszi link=topic=79097.msg3003203#msg3003203 date=1395819695]
Yes, most probably. Vienna does not send AORs, if there are no issues, it just goes into queue silently. Request a GCMS Notes from one of the providers (for ). Otherwise I think you are right, processing times will improve a little for PNP soon, at least the received apps trend shows that.
I think it depends on how they handle their backlog. If they keep people in the "Selection Decision" phase for a long time, before quickly sending MR, RPRF and visa just before the end (like Vienna), OR they send MR quickly, then keep them in the "Final Decision" phase for a long time. Look at those offices, the safety and security of those areas. They just give themselves longer time between MR and visa to do the security and background checks.

Movado

Jan 25, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Wien
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
Nomination.....
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
I'm a PNP. AOR from CIO came June 2013. No MR from Vienna yet. But - yes, there were a lot of fast processing examples from other VOs. Manila mostly.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
Omg
You are killing my hopes

Have you had any contact after AOR or nothing

Movado said:
I'm a PNP. AOR from CIO came June 2013. No MR from Vienna yet. But - yes, there were a lot of fast processing examples from other VOs. Manila mostly.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
Thanks oszi

Very well said

Lets say If I get MR in 6 months,or RFPR fee request or any updated info and when I send back to Vienna, do I go again at thr end of the Line Up

Thanks

oszi said:
I think it depends on how they handle their backlog. If they keep people in the "Selection Decision" phase for a long time, before quickly sending MR, RPRF and visa just before the end (like Vienna), OR they send MR quickly, then keep them in the "Final Decision" phase for a long time. Look at those offices, the safety and security of those areas. They just give themselves longer time between MR and visa to do the security and background checks.

Movado

Jan 25, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Wien
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
Nomination.....
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
can_man said:
Omg
You are killing my hopes

Have you had any contact after AOR or nothing
Nothing. GCMS notes are "blank".

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
O my god now i am going at the end of the Line Up ?? WTF damn

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
can_man said:
Thanks oszi

Very well said

Lets say If I get MR in 6 months,or RFPR fee request or any updated info and when I send back to Vienna, do I go again at thr end of the Line Up

Thanks
I would say there are actually 2 queues for all kinds of visas (except Quebec ones, the selection part is done by Quebec there). So for example PNP has its own 2 queues: in the first one people are waiting for the Selection Decision, and in the second one they are waiting for the Final Decision. MR / (sometimes even RPRF / Passport Request / etc.) is sent immediately after they have finished the Selection Decision for you (they went through the application, checked documents thoroughly, calculated final score). MR is the sign that your application is going to the end of the second queue. Then they start security and background checks, which take different amount of time for everyone. And finally, as their yearly quota allows, they pull already finalized applications from the second queue, in arrival order usually, and assign CoPR / Visa.

The time spent in each queue is different for offices, Vienna - as I see - usually keeps you longer in the first queue, then relatively quickly processes the second, and issues the CoPR / Visa.

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
It's been a week now with no updates form FSW1 applicants. I hope that they are working on applicants that are not members of this forum and didn't fell asleep again!!!

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
Oszi
Thanks for your valuable opinion.

PNP applicants at a Federal step requires less docs. We have sent only application forms, IELTS and fee. We are done with interview, work experience, and education background at PNP. And also point system we are done at PNP.We dont go through point system again

Thanks

oszi said:
I would say there are actually 2 queues for all kinds of visas (except Quebec ones, the selection part is done by Quebec there). So for example PNP has its own 2 queues: in the first one people are waiting for the Selection Decision, and in the second one they are waiting for the Final Decision. MR / (sometimes even RPRF / Passport Request / etc.) is sent immediately after they have finished the Selection Decision for you (they went through the application, checked documents thoroughly, calculated final score). MR is the sign that your application is going to the end of the second queue. Then they start security and background checks, which take different amount of time for everyone. And finally, as their yearly quota allows, they pull already finalized applications from the second queue, in arrival order usually, and assign CoPR / Visa.

The time spent in each queue is different for offices, Vienna - as I see - usually keeps you longer in the first queue, then relatively quickly processes the second, and issues the CoPR / Visa.

lory23

Mar 14, 2014
I will share our case..
Applied through PNP within Canada: July 2012
AOR(Bucharest): nov 2012
Med received/done: Feb 2013
Since then....nothing,no additional documents,fingerprints,police clearance.E-cas never went into In process(only pr file received and Medicals received).Medicals are expired,they never ask us to do them again or let us know if they extended automatically.We don't know nothing.Every time we sent them email,they responded with the standard answer.Our timeline was 16 months,but is exceeded with one month at this moment.
If somebody would know how they are processing these files,that would be wonderful,.....but I lost every power to try to understand this damn sister that they have:(

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014 it's cooooming yeah
Visa has arrived. My wife has to be out of Country by May 3 .

I just want to say thank you to all those who assisted and supported us through this lengthy process. Now I have to go beg my Director for some LOA
Good look to all who waiting for their results

;)

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Strahilo said:

I just want to say thank you to all those who assisted and supported us through this lengthy process. Now I have to go beg my Director for some LOA
;)
Strahilo,
Congratulations and happy new life in Canada!

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
congratulations,

its really fast, 10 months process, and also so fast within a week after Medicals

best of luck on your new life

;)

Strahilo said:

;)

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014 it's cooooming yeah
Thank you Yoda and Can_Man. Yea it went so fast and she has to leave country bay May 3rd. I am trying to get some LOA so I can help her with travel