Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
have you got your Nomination Certificate from PNP Province,

if Yes

you have all the instructions attached with your PNP Certificate.

yes, you will need to get CIC documents checklist for PNP and file to Nova Scotia for AOR, then they will fwd to Visa Office

Calendula said:
Hi,

I handed in my MPNP application yesterday and am now doing some research on the PR application process ... Is it right that i have to send the application by mail to Nova Scotia and not directly to Vienna? That seems to cause a biiiig prolongation of processing times ...

cheers,
c*

Calendula

Mar 16, 2014
Thanks for the clarification! I don't expect my Certificate of Nomination anytime soon, just trying to be ahead of things to come ;-)

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
can_man said:
based on your timeline you have sent your File to CIO in January and you got your Federal AOR early this month, correct...

this means that your PNP certificate you got in 02.01.14, you have mixed up something in your timeline, you have another AOR in 06/2013, whats that AOR...

anyway

I am the same as You, PNP, got PNP certificate in November 2013, filed federal to CIO in December, got Federal AOR in February... file number, notification that my file has been trasnfered to Vienna Office and I am still waiting and waiting for Medical Request

I really wonder why they asked you again for Schedule A Backgroung,
do you have a copy of that form, so you can re-write again
you said that you got through MAIL, you mean through regular mail post or email?

did they ask you for medical or not yet

thanks
can_man
:D
1/6/2013 is AOR from Manitoba

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys can u tell me how to send now the update documents 5669, here is the email that they send me, they didn't tell me how to send ?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are missing the following

information and/or documentation in your application:

We request new updated completed Schedule A.

When providing dates, be sure to include months and years without any gaps. Please provide

details of your personal history since the age of 18 under question 8. If there is not enough space

on the form for your information, continue on a separate sheet.

You can find the Schedule A form here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

The information and/or documentation we have requested must be provided to us within 60 days of the

date on this letter. If documents have been requested, please provide originals or certified true copies. All

documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified English or French translation.

NOTICE TO APPLICANTS

Once the requested documents are received, your file will be put in queue for processing. Please note that

failure to provide the above requested information and/or documentation within the established deadline

will result in the assessment of your case on the basis of the incomplete information on your file. This

may lead to the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Visa Office

Embassy of Canada

Laurenzerberg 2

1010 Vienna, Austria

Email: vienn-visa@international.gc.ca

Fax: 43 1 53138-3911

http://visa.kanada.at

HELP ME ~!!!!

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
lucky_mkd

there is no need to worry my friend,

i think you made a mistake on gaps between your work timeline,

put like this:

example
may 2002 - september 2004 worked for this company
september 2004 - december 2005 worked for this company
december 2005 - february 2006 unemployed
feb 2006- july 2010 worked for this company

try to put everything, do not leave gaps between /months/ years, explain everything even for the time you were unemployed, its a CIC procedure

hope this helps

you didnt answer my questions on my previous posts

thanks

Lucky_mkd said:
Guys can u tell me how to send now the update documents 5669, here is the email that they send me, they didn't tell me how to send ?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are missing the following

information and/or documentation in your application:

We request new updated completed Schedule A.

When providing dates, be sure to include months and years without any gaps. Please provide

details of your personal history since the age of 18 under question 8. If there is not enough space

on the form for your information, continue on a separate sheet.

You can find the Schedule A form here:

The information and/or documentation we have requested must be provided to us within 60 days of the

date on this letter. If documents have been requested, please provide originals or certified true copies. All

documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified English or French translation.

NOTICE TO APPLICANTS

Once the requested documents are received, your file will be put in queue for processing. Please note that

failure to provide the above requested information and/or documentation within the established deadline

will result in the assessment of your case on the basis of the incomplete information on your file. This

may lead to the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Visa Office

Embassy of Canada

Laurenzerberg 2

1010 Vienna, Austria

Email:

HELP ME ~!!!!

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
can_man said:
lucky_mkd

there is no need to worry my friend,

i think you made a mistake on gaps between your work timeline,

put like this:

example
may 2002 - september 2004 worked for this company
september 2004 - december 2005 worked for this company
december 2005 - february 2006 unemployed
feb 2006- july 2010 worked for this company

try to put everything, do not leave gaps between /months/ years, explain everything even for the time you were unemployed, its a CIC procedure

hope this helps

you didnt answer my questions on my previous posts

thanks
yes i complete now the documents but i dont know how to send by email or regular mail ?
and i didn't receive medical request

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
In my opinion you should send the documents via DHL. I used their services when I sent the documents about the change in my marital status. Since you are from Macedonia, the documents will arrive in Vienna in two or three days.

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vitalia said:
In my opinion you should send the documents via DHL. I used their services when I sent the documents about the change in my marital status. Since you are from Macedonia, the documents will arrive in Vienna in two or three days.
Yes i will do just like that thanks !

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Lucky_mkd said:
yes i complete now the documents but i dont know how to send by email or regular mail ?
and i didn't receive medical request
I am sorry friend, but your medical is many months away yet. You just arrived at the end of the PNP queue (after they get your updated doc), and it is at least 8-10 months processing time from now, most probably closer to 12 (by latest data available).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/000001-eng.xls

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
i dont think so,

he is PNP,

that queue is not that big,

oszi said:
I am sorry friend, but your medical is many months away yet. You just arrived at the end of the PNP queue (after they get your updated doc), and it is at least 8-10 months processing time from now, most probably closer to 12 (by latest data available).

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
can_man said:
i dont think so,

he is PNP,

that queue is not that big,
I wouldn't like to disappoint you, but the backlog was 350 persons in October, and the yearly quota is 300 persons/year for PNP applicants for Vienna. Even if PNP programs were totally paused around Canada, there would still be 8-9 months left from processing the last person from the October queue. But PNP applications just keep continuously flowing in. About 250/year, looking at the latest data.

The simple way to prove this is just by looking at the PNP processing time for Vienna here, it is 19 months currently:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/times/perm/provincial.asp

Do not misunderstand me, I really would not like to disappoint anyone, I just think it is a false hope to wait for a quick MR with an application that has just arrived in Vienna a few weeks ago.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
Dont worry my friend, we all here share our thoughts

But I still dont agree with you.

Look at luckymkd timeline that he shared.
He got his AOR from CIO in March 2014 and his/her file was accessed after 4 weeks.... !!!!
If the line up is 8 months... then why

Cic processing time for PNP used to be 8 months, this 19 months that you are talking is for last year. Have you forgotten CIC strike in 2013...

Even though in 2013 50% of PNP cases were finalized for 10 months

oszi said:
I wouldn't like to disappoint you, but the backlog was 350 persons in October, and the yearly quota is 300 persons/year for PNP applicants for Vienna. Even if PNP programs were totally paused around Canada, there would still be 8-9 months left from processing the last person from the October queue. But PNP applications just keep continuously flowing in. About 250/year, looking at the latest data.

The simple way to prove this is just by looking at the PNP processing time for Vienna here, it is 19 months currently:

Do not misunderstand me, I really would not like to disappoint anyone, I just think it is a false hope to wait for a quick MR with an application that has just arrived in Vienna a few weeks ago.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
can_man said:
Dont worry my friend, we all here share our thoughts

But I still dont agree with you.

Look at luckymkd timeline that he shared.
He got his AOR from CIO in March 2014 and his/her file was accessed after 4 weeks.... !!!!
If the line up is 8 months... then why

Cic processing time for PNP used to be 8 months, this 19 months that you are talking is for last year. Have you forgotten CIC strike in 2013...

Even though in 2013 50% of PNP cases were finalized for 10 months
His file was not "accessed", this was the basic check they do before it's put into storage. Even the e-mail he got says that:

"Once the requested documents are received, your file will be put in queue for processing."

They found Schedule A document inconclusive, or having some mistakes/missing info/etc. Then application goes to the end of the queue. Which is a lot of applications with 250-300 persons applying in them, all of them waiting for MR (for many months I am sure). This is not like FSW 2013, where they promised several times a 1 year processing time, with lots of proof that this time they committed themselves to fulfill that promise.

Last of my comment about this, still best of luck to lucky_mkd, whatever happens. Time will tell.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
Oszi

Thanks for your quick reply

I got my Federal AOR 2 months ago and then nothing. ...

Does that mean the same that they checked my file and found no mistakes/ no missing infos and they put in queue.

Thanks
oszi said:
His file was not "accessed", this was the basic check they do before it's put into storage. Even the e-mail he got says that:

"Once the requested documents are received, your file will be put in queue for processing."

They found Schedule A document inconclusive, or having some mistakes/missing info/etc. Then application goes to the end of the queue. Which is a lot of applications with 250-300 persons applying in them, all of them waiting for MR (for many months I am sure). This is not like FSW 2013, where they promised several times a 1 year processing time, with lots of proof that this time they committed themselves to fulfill that promise.

Last of my comment about this, still best of luck to lucky_mkd, whatever happens. Time will tell.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
can_man said:
Oszi

Thanks for your quick reply

I got my Federal AOR 2 months ago and then nothing. ...

Does that mean the same that they checked my file and found no mistakes/ no missing infos and they put in queue.

Thanks
Yes, most probably. Vienna does not send AORs, if there are no issues, it just goes into queue silently. Request a GCMS Notes from one of the providers (for ex. http://visafile.info ). Otherwise I think you are right, processing times will improve a little for PNP soon, at least the received apps trend shows that.