##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
DankaRad said:
Hello everyone,
I need your help.. I have bin married to my husband for 5 years now..we have 2 children together.I am a Canadian citizen and our children are naturalised citizens through me.. I moved back to Canada 2months qgo with my 2 kids who r 2&3 years old,planning on bringing my husband here by visa..because I was informed that there would be no prob doing that... His visa was denied.. The children have started to suffer from separation anxiety because this is the first time we have separated from my husband-their father.. My question is from experience how long did it take you guys to receive or PR through Wienna.. I know it says 13 months, but that would be to long to Waite... So I'm wondering can anyone give me some good news?,please and thank u!
Dear DankaRad,
According to your question you belong to FAM stream.
You will find more useful information on Vienna FAM thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vienna-office-t74361.0.html;new#new

But as far as I saw on FAM stream, you should prepare on waiting. Unfortunately there is no shortcuts.
However there is cases which process faster than the other without any reasonable explanation, we guess it is only luck.

I wish you good luck!

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
In the Email they said we have only two months to send our passport,The passport(s) will normally be returned by registered mail to the mailing address we have in our records.or If you wish to have same day service, please come to our office in person.

Strahilo said:
Did they send you a paper with instructions ? In that paper should say how can you pick up your visa.

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Dear Movado:
The courier has to be only DHL and Fedex or can be any other company such as TNT??
Movado said:
There is an option to use DHL or other courier on the way back too. Here's what I got from Vienna on my request:

Greetings,

If you do not wish to send it by registered mail, you may organize a courier delivery and pick-up by DHL or Fedex.

Once we have affixed the visa in your passport, we will send you an e-mail so that you can notify the courier company that the package is ready for pick up at our reception.

The commercial courier company may contact us by e-mail at: vienn-visa @ international.gc.ca in order to organize the pick-up.

Sincerely,

Visa Office (KA)

In my case I decided to go to Vienna in person. The same cost vs DHL.

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
I plan to visit friend in Vienna, Is it possible to physically visit the office in Vienna and ask about immigration application? has anyone tried that?

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014 it's cooooming yeah
mataiz said:
In the Email they said we have only two months to send our passport,The passport(s) will normally be returned by registered mail to the mailing address we have in our records.or If you wish to have same day service, please come to our office in person.
Courier has to be only one they wrote in their letter. DHL, FEDEX and 3rd one can't remember name. On your profile says they requested your passport February 26th. I hope you sent it by now

Strahilo

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014 it's cooooming yeah
In this post I will add letter I received form VO office. Now it maybe different for other countries but this is for Bosnia:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your

application you must:

- provide this office with an original passport for you in order that an immigrant visa be affixed in the passport.

There must be a blank page in the passport. The passport must be valid beyond your planned date of arrival

in Canada.

We recommend that you use the following options to send your passport:

- Use the passport transmission services of the Visa Application Centre in Sarajevo which will forward it

to Vienna for a fee:

International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Bosnia and Herzegovina

Zmaja od Bosne bb

UN Common House

71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/BosniaHerzegovina/english/index.html

OR

- Private courier service (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.). If you choose this option, you must supply a pre-paid

commercial courier coupon. Ensure that all the required information is completed on the pre-paid commercial

courier coupon, including:

your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field

the address of the Canadian Embassy in Vienna in the “Return Address” field (see address below)

your account details

Once you have arranged the pre-paid pick-up with the commercial courier service, the commercial courier company

must contact our section by e-mail (see e-mail address below) in order to organize the pick-up of your envelope.

We request that you comply with these instructions within two months of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may

result in the refusal of your application and the closure of your file."

That was in my letter

Movado

Jan 25, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Wien
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
Nomination.....
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
mataiz said:
Dear Movado:
The courier has to be only DHL and Fedex or can be any other company such as TNT??
Any. VO will send you an e-mail, stating you can arrange a pick up of your passport. You call your express mail carrier to pickup your documents.
There is no preference on what courier that should be.

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
Congratulations

Wowwww

You must be so happy

Hope we get that email soon

Congrats once again
:eek:

Strahilo said:
In this post I will add letter I received form VO office. Now it maybe different for other countries but this is for Bosnia:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your

application you must:

- provide this office with an original passport for you in order that an immigrant visa be affixed in the passport.

There must be a blank page in the passport. The passport must be valid beyond your planned date of arrival

in Canada.

We recommend that you use the following options to send your passport:

- Use the passport transmission services of the Visa Application Centre in Sarajevo which will forward it

to Vienna for a fee:

International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Bosnia and Herzegovina

Zmaja od Bosne bb

UN Common House

71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/BosniaHerzegovina/english/index.html

OR

- Private courier service (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.). If you choose this option, you must supply a pre-paid

commercial courier coupon. Ensure that all the required information is completed on the pre-paid commercial

courier coupon, including:

your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field

the address of the Canadian Embassy in Vienna in the “Return Address” field (see address below)

your account details

Once you have arranged the pre-paid pick-up with the commercial courier service, the commercial courier company

must contact our section by e-mail (see e-mail address below) in order to organize the pick-up of your envelope.

We request that you comply with these instructions within two months of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may

result in the refusal of your application and the closure of your file."

That was in my letter

Gearman

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
Nomination.....
01-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014 ..... DM on 1 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hey guys,

I just want to inform you all that I received PPR and RPRF request couple of hours ago.I wish everyone some sort of good news in the coming weeks.Thanks to everyone in the forum for constant support and collaboration.We will all make it through to the end!

Good Luck guys!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
A hearty CONGRATS, Gearman!
This should be your last step.
;D ;D ;D

Gearman said:
Hey guys,

I just want to inform you all that I received PPR and RPRF request couple of hours ago.I wish everyone some sort of good news in the coming weeks.Thanks to everyone in the forum for constant support and collaboration.We will all make it through to the end!

Good Luck guys!

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Congratulation Gearman, So happy for you, best of luck..
Gearman said:
Hey guys,

Good Luck guys!

Gearman

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
Nomination.....
01-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Thanks BC2013 and Mataiz!

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Gearman! We shall all get the good news soon, am happy for you man

Gearman said:
Hey guys,

Good Luck guys!

Gearman

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
Nomination.....
01-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Thanks Kelo.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Gearman said:
Hey guys,

Good Luck guys!
Wow Gearman, CONGRATULATIONIS!

I became so depressed since our forum got silent again.
This is such a refreshment!

Best luck in your new life.
If you find some time, feel free to tell us your impressions after landing.
BTW when are you planning to take off?

cheers!