+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
Alhamdulilah..

i Got my Passport Request today and Sent them the Passport Through TCS an Hour Ago..

Hope to Get Visa this Week InshALLAH..

My Heartiest Congratulations to Qasim bro.. and All those who Got Good News today..

: )
Wah bhai, saath agaye ho :p And Congratulations to you too! Glad to hear that. And you already sent your passport! wow, unluckily I am out of city right now, so my passport will be fedex-ed today i.e 17th inshAllah!
Best of luck to both of us and lets hope k it doesn't take too long ^_^

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xcon89 said:
Wah bhai, saath agaye ho :p And Congratulations to you too! Glad to hear that. And you already sent your passport! wow, unluckily I am out of city right now, so my passport will be fedex-ed today i.e 17th inshAllah!
Yeah Hope For the Best bro ;)

We are just a Step Away Now ;)

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Nadeem_jee said:
me 15th april 2013 but from Abudhabi...!!
Hi

Can you please help me on this. I got an email from the embassy regarding my student visa application which was submitted last Aug 18 through VAC office in Abu dhabi. here is the email:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Aug 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:_______________
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

How will I know if I got the visa or not?

Thanks

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xcon89 said:
Haha makes sense, as all the september intakes are probably in their universities right now.

lol yes.

Qasim bro u will leave in coming week if u get your pp this week ?

U are going for sep Session right ?

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
lol yes.

Qasim bro u will leave in coming week if u get your pp this week ?

U are going for sep Session right ?
Hi

Hi

Can you please help me on this. I got an email from the embassy regarding my student visa application which was submitted last Aug 18 through VAC office in Abu dhabi. here is the email:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Aug 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

Thanks

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
xcon89 said:

Hi

Thanks

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Ails said:
Hi

Hi

Thanks

Are you Done with you medicals ?

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
Are you Done with you medicals ?
Hi Thanks for the reply,

Not yet. we just submitted the application last August 18.

How shall i know if my visa has been rejected? Shall the VAC office will inform me by email or courier?

Thanks brother.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Ails said:
Hi Thanks for the reply,

Not yet. we just submitted the application last August 18.

How shall i know if my visa has been rejected? Shall the VAC office will inform me by email or courier?

Thanks brother.
If u haven't done your medicals yet and your passport is dispatched it means your Application is rejected for some reason.

Normally medical calls are sent through emails.

Collect your Passport from VAC... U will come to know then... if your Application is Rejected or You Have been called for Medicals.

Can you Please Share you Profile with Us.

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
If u haven't done your medicals yet and your passport is dispatched it means your Application is rejected for some reason.

Normally medical calls are sent through emails.

Collect your Passport from VAC... U will come to know then... if your Application is Rejected or You Have been called for Medicals.

Can you Please Share you Profile with Us.
Have applied from Abudhabi?
through vac office?

Bachelor Degree in Commerce Major in Financial Management
Done my Masters in Business Administration
Currently employed as HR assistant/ Administrator for 4 years here in Dubai
Done Ielts 7.5
Stayed in Dubai for 6 years now
enrolled for Human Resource Management in St Claire in Windsor

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Ails said:
Have applied from Abudhabi?
through vac office?

Bachelor Degree in Commerce Major in Financial Management
Done my Masters in Business Administration
Currently employed as HR assistant/ Administrator for 4 years here in Dubai
Done Ielts 7.5
Stayed in Dubai for 6 years now
enrolled for Human Resource Management in St Claire in Windsor
Whether it is a rejection or acceptance, your package will include a formal letter from the embassy. Usually, it is a printed letter which contains all possible reasons for refusal, and the ones that apply to you would be highlighted.

This is with the assumption that medicals are mandatory in abu dhabi too (i think they are - but i am not absolutely sure), in which case it will definitely be a refusal.

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
fkl said:
Whether it is a rejection or acceptance, your package will include a formal letter from the embassy. Usually, it is a printed letter which contains all possible reasons for refusal, and the ones that apply to you would be highlighted.

This is with the assumption that medicals are mandatory in abu dhabi too (i think they are - but i am not absolutely sure), in which case it will definitely be a refusal.
Maybe its a letter that will inform that we need to have the medical?

did you apply from VAC Abu Dhabi?

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Ails said:
Maybe its a letter that will inform that we need to have the medical?

did you apply from VAC Abu Dhabi?

Thanks
No, this thread is of islamabad, Pakistan so most if not all people here apply to CIC islamabad. The same applies to me.

Here usually call for medicals come via email (i am yet to see some one being sent by post). The reason is they keep the docs until final decision on the file. So there is no point returning the entire file by post unless they are refusing.

There is another small possibility though i am not sure because it is a different VAC. I have experienced application being returned incomplete due to some required document missing. In this case your visa fee still holds i.e. application is not processed, no file number created and you can reapply after fixing the mistake. But that is just a wild guess.