+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a reply from CHC that my application is in process and under review. Either they say your application is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer or its already under review. They told me the latter.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how long it takes the immigration officer to take a decision once the application is under review?

Many Thanks.

kashif bodla

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALAM!

Guys I am so much worry because today I receive Email from vfs that my processed passport has been dispatched from the visa office Islamabad on 18/07/2013. I applied on 2nd of july 2013 for study permit in University of Prince Edward Island.

Dear KASHIF MUNIR,
Visa application, tracking ID No. ************ – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,Islamabad on 18/07/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre,Lahore. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

What does this mean??????

kashif bodla

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am worried because Today I was expecting the Medical call but instead of Medical call they have dispatched my passport...

I d'nt know the reason yet but Tomorrow I will know. Hope for the best. heart beating very fast...

Please guys Pray for me....PLEASE...I really need it.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif bodla said:
I am worried because Today I was expecting the Medical call but instead of Medical call they have dispatched my passport...

I d'nt know the reason yet but Tomorrow I will know. Hope for the best. heart beating very fast...

Please guys Pray for me....PLEASE...I really need it.
I hope you hear the good news bro. But I'm a little confused here. You said you were expecting a medical call today. How do you know when will you hear from them for medical or anything?

kashif bodla

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janealams said:
I hope you hear the good news bro. But I'm a little confused here. You said you were expecting a medical call today. How do you know when will you hear from them or medical or anything?
Check the spreadsheet and the dates of application and medical call you will know why I was expecting the medical call. also check the previous year spreadsheet.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif bodla said:
Check the spreadsheet and the dates of application and medical call you will know why I was expecting the medical call. also check the previous year spreadsheet.
Ok so it was more of a guess than a sure thing.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
@ Effi
Bro any update regarding ur visa as you did ur medical on 26th ?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif bodla said:
SALAM!

Guys I am so much worry because today I receive Email from vfs that my processed passport has been dispatched from the visa office Islamabad on 18/07/2013. I applied on 2nd of july 2013 for study permit in University of Prince Edward Island.

Dear KASHIF MUNIR,
Visa application, tracking ID No. ************ – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,Islamabad on 18/07/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre,Lahore. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

What does this mean??????
HI,
without medical a sign of "passport dispatched" is worried because chc has changed the procedure of medical now then don't send passport for medical they only send mail with medical letter attachment. may God bless you. I am also worried coz i am also a bachelor applicant.
anyhow what is your profile?

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought they send your passport back with medical letter since you need it for the medical, and once you're done with the medical you send your passport again for visa stamp.

kashif bodla

Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I receive an email from VFS (VAC) not from CHC. Now I dont know what is the status that passport with medical or passport with whole application.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif bodla said:
I receive an email from VFS (VAC) not from CHC. Now I dont know what is the status that passport with medical or passport with whole application.
Stay positive bro. InshAllah it'll be PP with the medical letter. It's going to be a long night but it'll be over and you'll find the good news tomorrow.

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need your suggestion please.I am living in Kuwait and got admitted for Meng. Now i wana apply for Study permit.Actually i should apply to CHC Abu dhabi but processing time is too long here also Visa Approval rate is too low.Could you please guide me if i can apply through CHC Islamabad it will work or not?

will appreciate your response

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
para bacha22 said:
Hi Guys,

I need your suggestion please.I am living in Kuwait and got admitted for Meng. Now i wana apply for Study permit.Actually i should apply to CHC Abu dhabi but processing time is too long here also Visa Approval rate is too low.Could you please guide me if i can apply through CHC Islamabad it will work or not?

HI,
yes you can apply but your all documents should be from pakistan. however you can state about your job etc in dubai.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
para bacha22 said:
Hi Guys,

How long is the processing time in AUH? I really doubt its longer than Pakistan. You're best advised to apply in UAE. Location / country may have a slight role to play in visa decision but at the end of the day its your profile which helps immigration officer decide. If your profile is good enough then I don't think you should worry much.

Good Luck :)