+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys,

How I wish I had met you all earlier to guide me better about the procedures here. I will consider applying online guys.

Guys one more thing, like whoever has got the visa/passport back, did you all get your originals back?

I didn't want to send in originals because their website stated that they won't return the originals. I can't lose them.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
RKAZI said:
dear, M not at all discouraging you ,, i was making ur spirits high that dont let ur self down ,, ucan apply again and u have got time ,, i hope they dont refuse u ,, i will pray for you , that they ask you any clarification,,,
U wont have to do anything again , U have all those things , just make a scan of those and then add the new bankstatment or what ever they want and apply online this time ,.
in online you will definately have to work again a bit but u will have just need a scanner thats it,
please dont let ur self down, if u need anything u will have to make it done ,,, u will have to try hard,,,
Yes I do understand and appreciate it alot Rkazi. Yes hopefully they would return all the documents. I will keep you posted.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
RKAZI said:
in paper they need the originals ,,, in online you will have to send scan copiec,, so just do one thing that start scanning.

And read the previous posts, in this topic ,,, yOU will get a clear idea of online application
I have scanned copies of some stuff. Do they return the originals?

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
RKAZI said:
Farhan bhai, S4F, AK and telecommunicist ,,,
u guys are next to get the visa :)
Inshallah tomorrow or monday :)
JALDI jaldi apne visa lo bhaiyoo,..
tAKEY humari bari bhi jaldi ajae :) :)

keep praying all of you :)
Yarrr Allah tmhari zuban mubarak karay kz certainly now its getting difficult to wait day by day......... so lets see jo Allah ko manzooor hai wohi ho and shi time pay ho ameeen :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Bend said:
I have scanned copies of some stuff. Do they return the originals?
They always return originals and every thing else you sent unless some thing really went wrong and docs are lost. You would actually receive a full package on top of which will be a printed letter with all standard reasons for refusal. Often the ones that apply to you are highlighted or may be at times, some hand written text explains your particular case.

Often many of the same docs can be reused if they are not the real reason for the refusal. Just concentrate on the primary reasons for refusal and fix those e.g. you might not have to get the police certificates again if they are still valid. Similarly attested photocopies of many docs would still work

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
fkl said:
They always return originals and every thing else you sent unless some thing really went wrong and docs are lost. You would actually receive a full package on top of which will be a printed letter with all standard reasons for refusal. Often the ones that apply to you are highlighted or may be at times, some hand written text explains your particular case.

Often many of the same docs can be reused if they are not the real reason for the refusal. Just concentrate on the primary reasons for refusal and fix those e.g. you might not have to get the police certificates again if they are still valid. Similarly attested photocopies of many docs would still work
Thanks fkl. I went to collect my passport today. My application didn't get accepted, just as we discussed last night. They have returned almost everything but kept the applications and stuff, which is fine. My reason for rejection was lack of sufficient funds. My offer letter states 37k per year for tuition.

My studies are two years. I showed 40k in total. My fees is 24k for 4 sessions (6k per session), spread over two years. I send all these university documents too. But they found my funds to be insufficient for living expenses.

Guys what should I do now? How to show more funds?

Reapply- online or paper? I don't know how the online application works?

Reapply- Then when?

Or should I defer it for jan and apply for the visa in september?

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Sorry to hear that bro. Reapply immediately.

Do it online, many posters here can walk you through the process its quiet simple. And better since its much faster.

About your funds, if you letter states 37k tuition per year, then there's now way around it. You will have to show 50k in funds (37+10+3).

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Thanks fkl. I went to collect my passport today. My application didn't get accepted, just as we discussed last night. They have returned almost everything but kept the applications and stuff, which is fine. My reason for rejection was lack of sufficient funds. My offer letter states 37k per year for tuition.

My studies are two years. I showed 40k in total. My fees is 24k for 4 sessions (6k per session), spread over two years. I send all these university documents too. But they found my funds to be insufficient for living expenses.

Reapply- Then when?

I feel really sorry for u may u got succeed in reapplying and soon land to canada...

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope next week brings visa to me....as 2 guys got visa after giving med on 17th and 18th June...I think now they dont send med to new dehli....any-how I wish this time they don't let me wait for long I applied with 458 and got med after 52 days where as he just got visa after 71 days and med after 10 to 15days....

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Dear Bend ,

Wot do u mean by this ??
1. My offer letter states 37k per year for tuition.
My fees is 24k for 4 sessions (6k per session), spread over two years.

How much was ur fee for 2 years ?

Bend said:

Reapply- Then when?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Bend said:

Reapply- Then when?

brother simple calculation , I always tell the applicants , that show them the tuition fees for 2 years (though it is written somewhere to show tuition fee for 1 year, but I will not suggest that all), u said 6k per term , 2 years study , total 18k per year, 2 year 36k , plus 1 year living expenses . 46k . if u want to be at safe side , show them 50k :) ...
khairz , I want to say something to the future applicants for the masters . always do homework before applying , I mean why should all we go to those universities who are way expensive in term of tuition fees .
I applied to 4 universities , I tell u their fees too
Uni Of Victoria: 6.1k per year
Uni Of Regina: 6k (approx.) per year
Uni of Saskatchewan: 6k (approx.) per year
Uni Of Alberta: 8k (approx.) per year.

as most of the applicants belong to middle class , its not easier to show 40k or 50k all of a sudden :) ...practical baat ker rha hun yaar
so agar kise ka above said Uni's ma huta ha tou , you see bank statement wont be a problem then, 6k per year , 2 years , 12k or with all etc , 12.5/13k . plus 1 years expense 11k . so in that scenario u just have to show 25K ... and In sha Allah u will going to get a visa .as I am going to UVic , mai nay saad ko guide kia ha , in sha Allah uska admission hu jae ga , so guys bhalay thura wait kerna per jae apko, but try to get admission in these Uni's . in chaaroun Uni's ma meray frnds perh rahay hain , yaheen say gae hain yaar , kahen dour say bh nh , Sanghar and Hyderabad say ...
kise ko koi bh info chahye hu do let me know , aur kise ko kuch bura laga hu tou , yeh hamary haath hain , maaf ker dijye ga ... jazak Allah
and I tell you their main focus is on Bank statement (im pretty sure about it)