+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkazi wat u say yr wat will happen as itsa lot time passed now 46 days still no response is thr anyway we could contact them to know our application status

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
yaaar will the strike in delhi affect those who have got their medicals in pakistan???????????????
like how true is this that our medical results are issued from delhi?????? what is the logic in this???????

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
The reasoning is that Pakistan possibly does not have medical verification facilities that CHC trusts or associates with. The process is similar to many countries. For example, I'm applying from Sri Lanka and have been told that once I have given the medical (Waiting on the request :-X) the results will be sent to Singapore for verification.

Inshallah things will work out for all of us.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
tehtaimuri said:
rkazi wat u say yr wat will happen as itsa lot time passed now 46 days still no response is thr anyway we could contact them to know our application status
At the very least, you can email the embassy with your details i.e. name, dob, passport number, address phone number, courier details at the official email for immigration section.

They would at least give your file number which tells you that there was no mistake in your application and it is under process after scanning. Latter you can check all your details via that file number.

Though my case is different since i have applied for a work permit, but still i did the same and got response from embassy the same day with file number.

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
fkl said:
At the very least, you can email the embassy with your details i.e. name, dob, passport number, address phone number, courier details at the official email for immigration section.

They would at least give your file number which tells you that there was no mistake in your application and it is under process after scanning. Latter you can check all your details via that file number.

Though my case is different since i have applied for a work permit, but still i did the same and got response from embassy the same day with file number.
I emailed them to check my application and they got me in a new trouble, they asked me to submit some further documents within 5 days else my application would be rejected.
Guys please do pray for me, I am in a serious trouble.

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Salateen said:
I emailed them to check my application and they got me in a new trouble, they asked me to submit some further documents within 5 days else my application would be rejected.
You will get out of it InshAllah.

Btw what are those documents they have asked you to submit?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Salateen said:
Things will get better for you soon Inshallah.

I don't think this has any thing to do with you emailing them i.e. if they had an issue and required more docs, that would have come at some point. Knowing that you are actively pursuing the app (via this email of yours) and the possibility of getting the extra required docs from you, only is more reassurance.

Probably they would have asked you latter or outright rejected you, had you not emailed. So this is still better.

Inshallah you will get through.

If there is a document, for which you need advice, please do mention that here. May be others could suggest more. At any rate you would be equipped with more information.

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
fkl said:
Things will get better for you soon Inshallah.

I don't think this has any thing to do with you emailing them i.e. if they had an issue and required more docs, that would have come at some point. Knowing that you are actively pursuing the app (via this email of yours) and the possibility of getting the extra required docs from you, only is more reassurance.

Probably they would have asked you latter or outright rejected you, had you not emailed. So this is still better.

Inshallah you will get through.

If there is a document, for which you need advice, please do mention that here. May be others could suggest more. At any rate you would be equipped with more information.
I didn't say that they asked for extra document due to email, main mazak kr rha tha bhai.
Yeah, thanks to Almighty Allah that due to some people(KEM is one of them) advice I emailed them so that I got to know that it is being processed and they didn't straight away rejected me, rather inquired for some documents.

They have asked for my sponsor's funds history, which is my uncle. In my point of view they have asked for his bank statement(business basically),
but I can't provide it as it has not enough balance and the transaction history is very less according to me and my consultant. But my consultant said that it doesn't mean that they have asked for statement, they have just asked for funds history, which could be provided by any mean.

As I have shown my uncle's main businesses are a running Cinema and a Real Estate business, now I am going to provide a sale deed of a house sold which has a sale deed of Rs.51 Lac and the balance in my personal bank statement is $50000. And telling them that the money by selling this property was deposited in my account.
Showing Rs. 60 Lac of National Saving Deposit, as the profit earned from both businesses is deposited in form of deposits.
And other funds are invested in the running businesses.

Guys, will this work?
Need your suggestion. What you guys think, will there be a problem in not providing them the bank statement?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@salateen
In my opinion they actually are asking for your uncle's bank statement history, but now you are making a case that though he do not have enough amount from last 6 months but he has recently sale his house and now 60lacs are present in national saving cert which is enough...I think it will work....

Best of luck ....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@farhan
Tomorrow is your med...best of luck for that...I have taken appointment of 19th June....what ever happens at your med tomorrow....do post the details...thanks.....

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Can.ott said:
@ salateen
In my opinion they actually are asking for your uncle's bank statement history, but now you are making a case that though he do not have enough amount from last 6 months but he has recently sale his house and now 60lacs are present in national saving cert which is enough...I think it will work....

Best of luck ....
It was sold back in 2009, would it be a problem?