13-06-2013
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
LANDED..........
under consideration
please reply experienced ones!!

i filled my student visa application on the basis of acceptance from Memorial university of newfoundland (MUN) for the M.eng prog of Petroleum

recently i got acceptance from UBC in Meng mining program!

i want to pursue my studies in ubc but the visa is being processed wrt to MUN

1) should i communicate the VO about the change in uni and course or it wud hav an adverse affect?
2) can this communication proves to be negative as i my earlier cover letter was inclined towards petroleum( not mining)
3) as the prog in UBC is starting in AUgust...wud this trick proves to be a catalyst in issuance of the visa!

pl help me out!!!

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
saadsdk said:
Farhan bhai unho ne sirf financial objection lgayi hai...is lie course aur IELTS ka koi chakar nhi hai..agar ye hota to couse mismatch aa jana tha....sirf financial means k loan letter ne problem kia hai aur koi problem nhi hai Hassan bhai ki file mai...ab inko try kerni ho gi k statement p apply kre InshaAllah visa lgy ga...
yaaar m sure k agar woh caps note mangwaye toe ussmain ielts ka masla zarooor hai bhai.......... he should improve his ielts as well .........mainy aik thread parhi thi ussmain haassan jaisa he aik case tha....... and usska b yahi tha like loan ka objection but then jab caps mangwaya toe ussmain ielts ka b masla tha k uk say aik salll study k baaad b ielts score kam hai

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taha sheikh said:
please reply experienced ones!!

i filled my student visa application on the basis of acceptance from Memorial university of newfoundland (MUN) for the M.eng prog of Petroleum

recently i got acceptance from UBC in Meng mining program!

i want to pursue my studies in ubc but the visa is being processed wrt to MUN

1) should i communicate the VO about the change in uni and course or it wud hav an adverse affect?
2) can this communication proves to be negative as i my earlier cover letter was inclined towards petroleum( not mining)
3) as the prog in UBC is starting in AUgust...wud this trick proves to be a catalyst in issuance of the visa!

pl help me out!!!
Hi,
No need to communicate the VO as you can easily transfer your university after reaching Canada........if you send your current status about UBC, your processing might be take some more time. So your should wait the CHC decision. However after reaching Canada when you will go another university then may be you need to notify immigration department about your transfer.

Malik90

Jun 14, 2013
Can I apply for English language course +conditional acceptance letter from college
How many possibilities of getting visa from these letters
I have also a valid visa of uk till 2015..and a good traval history

asad cheema

Jun 12, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
canada embassy islamabad pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 march 2013
i have submited my docoments in embassy of islamabad through fedex on 27 martch but no result came.plz tell me about my application status,and how long this process.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
asad cheema said:
i have submited my docoments in embassy of islamabad through fedex on 27 martch but no result came.plz tell me about my application status,and how long this process.
share your details university, program, qualifications etc

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
Asalam o Alaykum Everyone

I am here in Medinah (arrived today) after spending 6 amazing days in Makkah. I made a lot of Duas for all of you and I am so glad to see all that Yellow in the spreadsheet. Inshallah very soon we can turn that into green and start worrying about packing and which airline to take rather then CIC-Islamabad.

May Allah give you what is best for you.
Ameen.

T$

PS: on the note of airlines... CX (Cathy Pacific for 109k) via Hong Kong is a decent option for Vancouver bound people (Adil, Kazi Saab, A.Umer, TRS and MTS). The problem with going via Europe is the luggage allowance. All European carriers have shifted to once piece of 23KG rather than the old 2 pieces.
PIA via Toronto is about 131k.
Etihad like PIA only goes to Toronto (139k to Toronto) and won't even make a route for Vancouver.
Emirates flies via Seattle for 139k but most people don't have the US visa so that not an options. Their website flies through Toronto for 296k (CRAZY)
Qatar via Montreal for 152k

All prices in PKR and included taxes. All prices are for Economy Class... I am sure no one is flying business, yet. Inshallah soon :)

Before anyone asks; how come so few airlines go to Vancouver... British Columbia is slight bigger than Pakistan in area but only had 2.2 million people (that's less than Multan's population). Not much of a reason to fly plans there.

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Travelling$alesman said:

I am here in Medinah (arrived today) after spending 6 amazing days in Makkah. I made a lot of Duas for all of you and I am so glad to see all that Yellow in the spreadsheet. Inshallah very soon we can turn that into green and start worrying about packing and which airline to take rather then CIC-Islamabad.

Ameen.

T$

PS: on the note of airlines... CX (Cathy Pacific for 109k) via Hong Kong is a decent option for Vancouver bound people (Adil, Kazi Saab, A.Umer, TRS and MTS). The problem with going via Europe is the luggage allowance. All European carriers have shifted to once piece of 23KG rather than the old 2 pieces.
Etihad like PIA only goes to Toronto (139k to Toronto) and won't even make a route for Vancouver.
Emirates flies via Seattle for 139k but most people don't have the US visa so that not an options. Their website flies through Toronto for 296k (CRAZY)

All prices in PKR and included taxes. All prices are for Economy Class... I am sure no one is flying business, yet. Inshallah soon :)

Before anyone asks; how come so few airlines go to Vancouver... British Columbia is slight bigger than Pakistan in area but only had 2.2 million people (that's less than Multan's population). Not much of a reason to fly plans there.
Hey brother, do pray for me, coz I m stuck with my application and it is a very difficult situation.

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Travelling$alesman said:

Ameen.

T$
Pray for me too sir :)

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
farhan88 said:
share your complete profile only then can we judge your case brother every case is different
Thankx a lot bro. My profile is :

Applied in U of Regina ( Process Systems engineering)

Inter: 77 %
Bachelor in Engineering: Chemical engineering with spec in Petroleum & gas 82 % (Univ of the Punjab, 2012 session)
Toefl ibt 81
2 month training exp in Dutch chemical cmpny
3month engineering knowledge enhancement program with my professor
currently doing training in engineering dpt
1 research paper
3 Int'l awards (1 chemical engineering + 2 extra curricular)

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
Salateen said:
Hey brother, do pray for me, coz I m stuck with my application and it is a very difficult situation.
Inshallah, will do again today.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
adeelhaf said:
Thankx a lot bro. My profile is :

Applied in U of Regina ( Process Systems engineering)

Inter: 77 %
Bachelor in Engineering: Chemical engineering with spec in Petroleum & gas 82 % (Univ of the Punjab, 2012 session)
Toefl ibt 81
2 month training exp in Dutch chemical cmpny
3month engineering knowledge enhancement program with my professor
currently doing training in engineering dpt
1 research paper
3 Int'l awards (1 chemical engineering + 2 extra curricular)
ohhh tu mera PU fellow hai, in shaa Allah you will get your visa, your profile is strong.

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
farhan88 said:
ohhh tu mera PU fellow hai, in shaa Allah you will get your visa, your profile is strong.
that's great farhan bhai... yaar aap law dpt me they? I'm thn ur pu fellow & from icet dpt... plz msg me ur contact num

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Travelling$alesman said:

Ameen.

T$

On that airline discussion, for those who are travelling international for the first time, prefer PIA direct flight from Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad to Toronto and then connecting local flight (preferably WestJet) to your destination in Canada. As of now, PIA direct flight to Toronto is around 110k.